Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you hate to see the one bad superboss/bonus dungeon that gives all the other great superboss/bonus dungeons in square-enix re-releases and remakes a bad name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I slept in the wrong bed in Morrowind and the Mage's Guild kicked me out and now they won't let me back in until I've waited 30 in game days.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I slept in the wrong bed in Morrowind and the Mage's Guild kicked me out and now they won't let me back in until I've waited 30 in game days.

Ample time to reflect on your transgressions

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

GorfZaplen posted:

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

you s'wit

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

GorfZaplen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHYrjUemAE

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

lol, i cant believe this is the same company that made skyrim

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

you hate to see the one bad superboss/bonus dungeon that gives all the other great superboss/bonus dungeons in square-enix re-releases and remakes a bad name

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/Reggie/status/1382885817262112768?s=20

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Reggie...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

358/2 days is really chill. Hanging out in the Grey Area with my organization XIII homies and learning all about salted ice cream.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

358/2 days is really chill. Hanging out in the Grey Area with my organization XIII homies and learning all about salted ice cream.

hell yeah

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GorfZaplen posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

beat the Golden Deer route of Three Houses, married Lysithea at the end. admittedly i wasn't sure how much i'd enjoy the game since i haven't touched the series before, but once i got into it, i pretty much couldn't set it down. for my first Fire Emblem game i was pretty drat floored, and i think i'll be launching right into a Blue Lions run as soon as i can.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/SMTPortugal/status/1385304849366069248?s=19

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Actually...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

they only published that game i believe, so it doesnt count

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
:negative:

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

I'm halfway thru FF6, about to do the Floating Continent. What squad do you guys usually bring? I'm thinking Terra and Celes for magic pwning, Locke with dual Hawkeyes and Mog for Earth Blues.

I'm going to revisit more of the Squaresoft classics this summer - FF7, 1, and 3, Mario RPG, and maybe Chrono Trigger. I'm going to bring a PVM to a cabin on a lake and play in the evenings after doing fun outdoors stuff all day. The Summer of the classic JRPG begins...

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Gau and whoever.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Terra celes realm gau

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Terra, Celes, and the Figaro bros

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Terra Mog Sabin Setzer.

Big Bizness
Jun 19, 2019

Looks like we forgot that they only let you take 3 them shove Shadow in your party.

Anyway, onto the back half now

https://youtu.be/06LGnRvN6E8

This game is a masterpiece. Not that that's news to any of you but I never fail to be blown away by the setups and payoffs of the 2nd half of the game. My favorite in the series easily!!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That’s the best advertisement for the smt nocturne remake I’ve seen.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man disco elysium is cool. i just finally passed the check with the old dudes playing bocce and laughed when i fuckin chucked their ball into the ocean. now to find another ball

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

man disco elysium is cool. i just finally passed the check with the old dudes playing bocce and laughed when i fuckin chucked their ball into the ocean. now to find another ball

Rude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i thought the check ws to be really good at their game lmao. guess that explains why knowing what game it is was a penalty to the throw

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Do you believe that it is quite literally the genre of kings by having the highest ratio of monarchs per video game?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hmmm...*idly waves to guards with scepter* off with his head.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
They should make a super dodgeball switch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I feel like we just had this conversation a couple pages ago but, what's the best way to play FF7? Buy on steam w/texture mods or sommat?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I played through a lot of the one that's on the current Playstation store and it seemed fine FWIW. the Steam version used to be a port of the old buggy PC version, but I think they fixed it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I feel like we just had this conversation a couple pages ago but, what's the best way to play FF7? Buy on steam w/texture mods or sommat?

There’s a mod for the Steam version called Remako that uses AI upscaling on the backgrounds and improves textures and whatnot

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

the ps4/xbone/steam? versions had a really annoying bug where the stage music reset after every battle but i think it's fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Frenz posted:

the ps4/xbone/steam? versions had a really annoying bug where the stage music reset after every battle but i think it's fixed

it is, unless it was a new bug.