Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
If you bury multiple knives in the ground, with the blades pointing AT the plants, the plants will not escape. They will be constantly intimidated and not attempt to flee.
However, if you also bury multiple knives in the ground, with the blades pointing AWAY at the plants, the plants will not be attacked. Whatever trying to ransack the plants will instead be thwarted by the sharp pieces of metal in the ground dissuading any further action, like spiders in holes but always aware and on the offensive yet not needing to actually move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

hasidic scarecrow.

nut

give the crops the love worth staying for

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you show corn episodes of dragon ball z it will learn to fight off the crows

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Scarecrow but an actual guy

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

hasidic scarecrow.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

plant them inside

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

google THIS

Don't just use pesticide. Also use pestiothercide, pestifront, and pestiback. Surround those pests and they won't stand a chance.

selan dyin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Scarecrow but an actual guy

scarecrow but an actual crow

selan dyin

a well trained flock of crows collectively wearing a pants and shirt scaring the wild crows

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
encase them in carbonite

Escape From Noise

Pure, unabashed nude farming 24/7

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

Pure, unabashed nude farming 24/7

My nude farm brings all the crows to the yard

EorayMel

I have found if I buried all the crops deep in the ground in a place only I know if, then nobody and nothing else can get to them. The ultimate in safety and secrecy!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

keep them in ur hands

nut

germinating an entire bushel of corn with my palmsweat

xcheopis

Putting up signs in multiple languages, in case the ground mammals and insects don't speak 'bird'

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

These pigs wanna blow my house down.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Noneuclidean tower defense system with hypercube

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

These pigs wanna blow my house down.

Wow! I'm a huge fan of ur work Dr. Greenthumb

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Wow! I'm a huge fan of ur work Dr. Greenthumb

These cops wanna try and steal my cross, I will protect the crops by building a wall.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Finger Prince posted:

hasidic scarecrow.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
might as well give it a try op, having a bearded patriarch sprinkle blessed water on them has done little wrt/t the crow situation

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Have mah step-grandson Jimmy Dean buried in the yard with all the plants. Don't worry, e got is shotgun with im, gonna holler and shoot if e see any varmint or that basterd Dale tryna root the crops. Been out there buried in the yard for bout a week now. No hollerin bout food, no need for anythin. Proud of that boy.

Ventral EggSac

Birth and clothe some gremlins. Bathe them gently once a week, let them suckle at my teat so they aren't tempted by the veggies.

frump truck

hello... again!

to protect the crops, you first must destroy the crops. it's the only way.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i made a deal with god to protect my crops although i guess thats pretty orthodox but what makes it unorthodox is i also made a deal with satan to protect my crops. to make it easier i just pray to them both at the same time.

dear god and satan please protect my crops and do not forgive people who trespass on my crops turn them to pillars of salt then blow the wind so the salt salts the earth of my enemies. also you know satan do what ever it is you do to protect my crops.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Justice League: Crop Patrol

google THIS

EorayMel posted:

I have found if I buried all the crops deep in the ground in a place only I know if, then nobody and nothing else can get to them. The ultimate in safety and secrecy!

I try this at the beginning of the season but they end up sticking up out of the ground anyway :(

FutonForensic

shackle chastity belts 'round mah rutabagas

Ventral EggSac

Hug each crop tight and bite anybody that comes near

Nosfereefer

frump truck posted:

to protect the crops, you first must destroy the crops. it's the only way.

that only works against the french, germans, and swedes. burning everything between warzava and moscow has still failed to stop the crow advance

EorayMel

I have one field full of crops, and then I have a second field full of identical crops nearby. Tricking any pillagers into going after that one. Works everytime :smug:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

frump truck

hello... again!

all crops are bastards

frump truck

hello... again!

if you tuck in your shirt and then drop an ear of corn down the neck hole you'll have a crop top

EDIT i suppose this would also protect the corn in a way

Nosfereefer

e: the crows have captured moscow. the remaining parts of the government has retreated east of the caucasus. all hope is lost, lest general winter favours us this year

Ventral EggSac

Put each ear of corn in a pokeball. Cover the pokeballs in dirt

Prof. Crocodile

Just drowning people who look 'witchy' as a preemptive measure against being hexed.

nut

giving the crops guns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Changing the "o" to an "a" so nobody wants to take them anymore.