Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Somehow one ended up in my cart as well when my wife saw them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
My son also enjoys his yoda squishmallow.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I've gotten the baby Yoda and chewbacca for my 2 year old nephew so far. I hope for the sake of their living space I don't find any more, because I can't resist putting them in my cart!

No squishmallows today, but I did snag the $30 tower fan.

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
The Vitamix is on sale again :shepspends:

And thankfully the allergy nasal spray is on sale too. It's pollen season and we're dying over here.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Anyone have experience with the Co Sealy mattresses? I'm in the market for a new King and this looks nice: https://www.costco.com/sealy-posturepedic-13%22-mount-auburn-medium-mattress.product.100659695.html

Looking for feedback from my trusted parishioners.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Virigoth posted:

I'm in the market for a new King

Greetings

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Eating Costco lasagna rn it’s very good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Knot My President! posted:

Eating Costco lasagna rn it’s very good

its a no-brainer for the price. one of their best kirkland products IMO.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Chinatown posted:

its a no-brainer for the price. one of their best kirkland products IMO.

The one with sausage in it?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

nwin posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nwin posted:

yeah

efb

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Teriyaki meatballs
I did get one bit of cartilage.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

toplitzin posted:

Teriyaki meatballs

ohhh excellent idea

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Went to Costco this past Sunday, was feeling like I needed to recharge my spiritual batteries.

Everyone had a baby in their cart it seemed. It was like everyone had had pandenfants and was bringing them out to show how to get food and paper products, just like birds do in the wild.

We ended up going home with this big tub of poo poo:

Baby foot for scale. Ignore all the smudges my camera lense is cracked to hell.

He is really squishy and soft and our son loves him and it was $20.

After we checked out my husband got a hotdog and I got a mocha freeze thing. I like their mocha because it tastes artificial in the perfect way.

Left feeling refreshed and like our membership was still worth it. Cost bless.

I want to get my 2yo a Chewie one but, he has enough giant stuffed animals that he refuses to touch, and the house is starting to be taken over by them.

But man I want one.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

toplitzin posted:

Teriyaki meatballs

Burned lettuce?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

pentyne posted:

Burned lettuce?

Charred cabbage

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Yeah ok cool that’s the one I get.

My only complaint is I wish it was a bit thicker.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Enos Cabell posted:

I've gotten the baby Yoda and chewbacca for my 2 year old nephew so far. I hope for the sake of their living space I don't find any more, because I can't resist putting them in my cart!

No squishmallows today, but I did snag the $30 tower fan.

R2 D2 and the ball robot just came in.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

nwin posted:

I've heard that before.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Gaius Marius posted:

R2 D2 and the ball robot just came in.

*ball droid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-mWsnX50Nk

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

nwin posted:

Yeah ok cool that’s the one I get.

If you stack 2 Lasagna it is just a single Lasagna...

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Are any of the ultra wide computer monitors at Costco a good deal? My old dell 27” is old....

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Gaming or just general computer stuff?

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Ultimate Mango posted:

Are any of the ultra wide computer monitors at Costco a good deal? My old dell 27” is old....

No

They tend to be like 34"+ screens and still somehow 1080p ultrawide so the pixel density is atrocious stay away from this one especially if you're using it for productivity. The combination of low pixel density plus the 75Hz refresh rate is going to murder your eyeballs if you're working on it

Ok this one is good - https://www.costco.com/acer-34%22-class-qhd-freesync-curved-gaming-monitor.product.100695359.html

This one if you've got a 3080 or 3090 for gaming (lmao good luck) - https://www.costco.com/lg-ultragear-38%22-class-wqhd-ips-curved-gaming-monitor.product.100671950.html

jisforjosh fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 15, 2021

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dont but anything less than a 4k monitor if its over 24 inches

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

If you are gaming and I’d make a strong case for 1440P.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

Chinatown posted:

For productivity yes, though you can absolutely get by with 27" 1440p/34" 1440p UW

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

If you are gaming and I’d make a strong case for 1440P.

High refresh 1440p over 4k all day every day.

e: this Acer looks good for the price, IPS would be preferable to VA but not bad at all https://www.costco.com/acer-34%22-class-qhd-freesync-curved-gaming-monitor.product.100695359.html

Enos Cabell fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 15, 2021

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Unless there is a 4k ultrawide somewhere then 4k can eat me, 21:9 is the lord's own aspect ratio.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
yeah 3440x1440 owns bones, the dell/alienware ones are the bees knees

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

KakerMix posted:

Unless there is a 4k ultrawide somewhere then 4k can eat me, 21:9 is the lord's own aspect ratio.

https://www.costco.com/lg-ultragear-38%22-class-wqhd-ips-curved-gaming-monitor.product.100671950.html

This is technically 4K ultrawide in the same way we stopped measuring/marketing screens by their vertical resolution and switched to horizontal

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I just snoozed a promo email for a Costco membership until 6/1 since that's when I'm moving close to one, I'm super excited :toot:

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe
Not ultra-wide, but Borat voice my wife slapped one of these on her sit/stand desk to replace the 24" Dell I pulled out of cold storage at the beginning of lockdown: https://www.costco.com/lg-32%22-class-fhd-ips-freesync-monitor.product.100676512.html

It's cheap, gigantic in comparison to what she had, and displays spreadsheets like you can't even imagine. I wasn't a fan of the glossy screen at first, but it looks really, really sharp.

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123
Current sales of Fever Tree ginger beer at 10.99 for a 12pack is a screaming deal if you're a big ginger beer fan since it pretty goes well with any spirit.

Still no Cans of Cold brew here in northern CA :negative: They did have some bottles of Starbucks "cold brew concentrate" that you mix 50/50 with water, seems like a bit of work but I decided to try it out.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

OLED gaming monitors when???

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

I just snoozed a promo email for a Costco membership until 6/1 since that's when I'm moving close to one, I'm super excited :toot:

You were already in between 5 of them!

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Well they do have the 77" LG OLED with gsync on display...

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Grace ginger beer is way better than fever tree and way cheaper, trust me I drink a lot of gin

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
I recently got a 1440p ultrawide 144hz gaming monitor. It's really nice. My main display for my PC is still an OLED LG CX, which I will still use for cinematic games that I want to look the best. OLED HDR is still impossible to beat for pure eye candy. However, for stuff where I want to prioritize framerate and FOV, I'm definitely swapping my cable to the ultrawide.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
went today and finally got the air purifier. its nice. wasnt on sale but still cheaper than anything especially with the extra filters. Plenty of cold brew here. no fever tree :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

sitting in my kirkland boxer briefs eating costco aged gouda and thinking about what i will buy at costco tomorrow.