Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

teen witch posted:

I’ve heard glories of the magic wand and my birthday is coming up, so I might take the dive? The idea of plugging in
something doesn’t exactly soak me here but a clit vibrator doesn’t have a Wikipedia page for nothing.

“mostly” my rear end

The clitoris-havers in my life are universal in praise for the magic wand. It's popularity is not a stupid internet meme or fad, it delivers as promised. Obviously some people don't like it but the potential tweets rewards are pretty massive compared to it's entirely reasonable cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My wife is a doctor and she says orgasms are just a symptom of hysteria. If you're having one, see a professional immediately!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Colonel Cancer posted:

My wife is a doctor and she says orgasms are just a symptom of hysteria. If you're having one, see a professional immediately!

I didn’t know Ben Shapiro posted here

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm a professional orgasm therapist. So I'm the type of person that can handle this.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

Flannelette posted:

All the actual Hitachi wands must be broken by now and they never made them for anything but 120v unfortunately.

i wonder if rich people collect them like the quaaludes in wolf of wall street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

Are you saying you want one that can be used outside the USA or that you want a 240v wand?

Both