Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

the best part of in n out is the price

double/double, fries, and a drink for less than seven dollars? that saves so much money for weed and forums accounts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was in southern california a few years ago and was flabbergasted that in-n-out burger didnt have vinegar for my salty vinnies so i just squeezed some of the brine from the hot peppers onto my fries and added salt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Aardvark! posted:

in n out for the first time in probably a decade, since I was getting vax'd next door to the one that just opened and it was early enough to only be 15 minutes in line.

Pretty good burger, fries ehh but better because animal style. I'll probably go again in another couple years, but it ain't ever becoming routine probably

get the fries "well done" and thank me later

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

numberoneposter posted:

i was in southern california a few years ago and was flabbergasted that in-n-out burger didnt have vinegar for my salty vinnies so i just squeezed some of the brine from the hot peppers onto my fries and added salt

I'm learning so much itt

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Stove popcorn. Used olive oil this time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
The other half of my leftover meatball parm sammich

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Kava. Basically a Chipotle but for Mediterranean food in a bowl. basmati rice, chiggen, salad mix, feta, spicy hummus, tzatziki, pickled onion, spicy cilantro jalap sauce

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Stove popcorn. Used olive oil this time

Making your own popcorn fresh is a revelation. Saw it on an episode of Good Eats once and haven't had microwaved since.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

PinheadSlim posted:

Making your own popcorn fresh is a revelation. Saw it on an episode of Good Eats once and haven't had microwaved since.

Any tips for making it from canned corn?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Aardvark! posted:

Any tips for making it from canned corn?

I think a first level wizard would be able to handle it, if you don't already know one there's probably some on facebook marketplace who would do it for the xp

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Also my lunch today is a caesar salad and some fried mozarella sticks because my kitchen is basically a cheap carnival concession stand if not in form then in function.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I have been eating so many ice cream sandwiches

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Baked cheesy fries with cheddar, provolone, and mowed bacon and Russian dressing for dip. Side salad with butter lettuce and a bacon drippings, honey, salt and pepper balsamic vinaigrette. :jerky:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You’re going to eat what I make and you’ll like it!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

because of COVID my office won't let us use the microwave because it's shared or some such bullshit so i brought my MSR pocketrocket to work and tomorrow im going to cook hot dogs on a coat hanger in the parking lot

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

because of COVID my office won't let us use the microwave because it's shared or some such bullshit so i brought my MSR pocketrocket to work and tomorrow im going to cook hot dogs on a coat hanger in the parking lot

i hope you work in a place with customers so they have to walk by u grilling over a tiny fire in the parking lot

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Baked cheesy fries with cheddar, provolone, and mowed bacon and Russian dressing for dip. Side salad with butter lettuce and a bacon drippings, honey, salt and pepper balsamic vinaigrette. :jerky:

The gently caress is mowed bacon

Gringo Mystique
Aug 28, 2000

Law should be like death, which spares no one.
Whole wheat sub with turkey, ham, roast beef, lettuce, onion, pickle, spicy mustard, jalapenos. Garlic parm pretzel crisps for a side.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

Pics plz.

ps, I have the pocket rocket and it's great.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The gently caress is mowed bacon

Like, you got pristine, sheer, then you got mowed.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Nooner I'm too loving lazy to click back any number of pages but FTR my midnight snack thread is coming for you. Watch yourself. This is your only warning.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like you think you know savory? Nah you ain’t know savory. :aaaaa:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

My lunch was a vax shot and the last of my elk burgs.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The honey and vinegar and drippings make an effervescent emollient, some subtle ultra dry champagne notes. :jerky:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Fartington Butts posted:

My lunch was a vax shot and the last of my elk burgs.

geez congrats and congrats

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
my asian fusion tuna sandwich filling

about 3 spring onions (or scallions or whatever theyre called in foreign) sliced up
can of tuna, drain the oil off thoroughly
about a tsp. of garlic mayo, just enough to bind the tuna
black pepper
white pepper
little bit of light soy sauce
little bit of nam pla fish sauce

you've got to be pretty sparing with the soy sauce and fish sauce b/c you don't want to get it too salty.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!! Is going to be a HOT italian SUBMARINE SANDWICH once i decide which of the fine proprietors of such to provide this service

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Apparently they "don't know where the caterer is" that is supposed to bring lunch to my workplace. :negative:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
WTF

which wich got rid of.. customizing sandwiches. loving which wich. what the gently caress

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Aardvark! posted:

WTF

which wich got rid of.. customizing sandwiches. loving which wich. what the gently caress

What

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
at least for online ordering, including their own app and triyng multiple locations, they made everything that isn't just one meat a "favorite" that can't have anything added to it. you can remove the selected toppings, but that's it. there's a new "Build Your Own" menu that includes just the plainest deli meats.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

gently caress that. Maybr I'm just angry and hungry right now but gently caress that

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wow, they got rid of customizations in person too.

https://twitter.com/whichwich/status/1382425801346277379?s=19

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
chiggen salad

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

a banana, with a smear of peanut butter on it, and some chocolate chips stuck into the peanut butter as a friday treat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

almost time to flame thrower some hot dogs

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

:hmmyes:

I made 2 chili dogs!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

video plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringo Mystique
Aug 28, 2000

Law should be like death, which spares no one.
Lasagna, with vegetables inside.