Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
people who have husbands can have brokerage accounts too, you don't even need your husband's permission to open one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I honestly to number do not know how the husband lost money unless he is buying options and vix.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

I honestly to number do not know how the husband lost money unless he is buying options and vix.

its very easy to lose money my friend

Powerball69
Apr 15, 2021

by Pragmatica

Mr Hootington posted:

We did hit ATH and record numbers again today.

If I give someone money will they make money for me. Idk if anyone has thought about this as a career before

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Powerball69 posted:

If I give someone money will they make money for me. Idk if anyone has thought about this as a career before

You just give your money to etfs and after they go up you take the money out. It is easy.

etfs do not have to give you any money back

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

See cathie wood (a good Christian woman) created an etf called ARKK that buys all the best stocks like tesla, coinbase, theranos. You know good solid companies who are very liquid. Well she figured out that after a whole bunch of people gave her money to buy these good stocks that she could leverage those assets to buy shares of new etfs she has created. She then uses those etfs to buy more stocks and shares of the old etfs. Now the money goes in a circle and only up!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's called fulfilling god's will, Mr Hootington

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Powerball69 posted:

yes, but unfortunately, he just died in prison

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

It's called fulfilling god's will, Mr Hootington

I support cathie's jihad against the forces of satan

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
COIN

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

20c DOGE TO THE MOON

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

diamond hands apes rockets to the moon stonks only go up

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Cloks posted:

Here's proof:

anyone else's free stock button not working?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

anyone else's free stock button not working?

they haev a promo rn where u get 3 free sotcks instead of 1 for inv someone. needless to say if someone needs and inv... pms are open =D

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

give me money

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Smythe posted:

they haev a promo rn where u get 3 free sotcks instead of 1 for inv someone. needless to say if someone needs and inv... pms are open =D

so i get the invite and we get free stock? - bet those robinhood bastards are gonna be mad when they meet a true hacker on the battlefield - i can make gmail addresses all day

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

so i get the invite and we get free stock? - bet those robinhood bastards are gonna be mad when they meet a true hacker on the battlefield - i can make gmail addresses all day

yep

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Vomik posted:

theyre gonna have to be patriot act compliant and ask for your social and poo poo. or not. its robinhood theyre not very good at what they do

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

cumshitter posted:

theyre gonna have to be patriot act compliant and ask for your social and poo poo. or not. its robinhood theyre not very good at what they do

i'm going to make robinhood wish they had the customer verification prowess of columbia house

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

cumshitter posted:

is that Patriot ACt I thought it was typical KYC/AML bullshit

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
My dad knew a doctor that quit his practice to be a day trader. He lost so much money he had to go back to being a doctor and had to keep working until he died.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Coin!

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I put $100 in dogecoin as a joke in January and made more in the last two hours than I'll make during my 12 hour shift as a pharmacist today lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rear end in a top hat Robinhood messing with doge

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I put $100 in dogecoin as a joke in January and made more in the last two hours than I'll make during my 12 hour shift as a pharmacist today lmao

yea man lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my friend lost an old hard drive years ago and he was kicking himself in late january for missing out on like $5000 in dogecoin

he hasn't been having a good time the last couple days

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?
I forgot that I bought a bunch of DOGE as a joke during the GME thing and lol

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

yea I’ve been putting my spare change from trades into doge, and it’s the biggest return I’ve had yet lmao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

is that Patriot ACt I thought it was typical KYC/AML bullshit

i don't know the full details but apparently part of the patriot act updated kyc laws

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

meanolmrcloud posted:

yea I’ve been putting my spare change from trades into doge, and it’s the biggest return I’ve had yet lmao

I don’t have a lot in it, but what I had doubled over the past day or two. it’s pretty wild to think that I have enough money in silly meme coins to order in a good sized meal from somewhere

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
How do you actually trade in doge

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SchnorkIes posted:

you have to exchange your worthless fiat money for memes on a platform that will steal everything and disappear in two months

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

i say swears online posted:

you have to exchange your worthless fiat money for memes on a platform that will steal everything and disappear in two months

I'm not asking about nft!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"digital currency" is a meme too

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

yea man lmfao

are you a millionaire now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

are you a millionaire now

yep

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

drat, dude. what's a house in L.A. like? does this mean you can vote on those committees that get street repairs every thirty years

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1268542454086750208

i laughed at dave portnoy back in june 2020 and figured he'd eat poo poo. well... who's laughing now (not me)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SchnorkIes posted:

you make an account on robinhood

the biggest cryptocurrency trading platform, coinbase, doesn't carry dogecoin for some reason