Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_results_of_my_authorclassmate_discovering_my_yuri_obsession this is updating again
e: can't remember if I or someone else posted this here, making a student film yuri

also have some nsfw stuff, one by queen Kodama Naoko herself
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/only_i_know
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/beginning_their_new_life_together

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 20:21 on May 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
NEW IKKOU NIKKI
the results of coming out of the closet went better then some thought it would but Asa is a good girl so I believed in her

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
GOD BLESS US ALL, NEW 2DK

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
uh is the story there she got hot by accidentally starving herself in singular devotion to working on her manga??? uhhh

weird chapter

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Yeah, uh. While I liked the manga so far, I'm definitely not a fan of the "I'm so cute now that I'm not fat anymore!" it got going on here.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its incredibly baffling, its like so much more cartoony then anything that has happen in the series before too???
honestly im just more happy and excited it seems like someone is regurarly commisoning the series from SAD again, since I am personally more into this then Hello Melancholic overall.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Apr 14, 2021

lih
May 15, 2013

i really liked hello melancholic, only problem was it was relatively short

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
oh don't get me wrong, its really good! i just love the OL coworker in this so much and I prefer reading stuff about adults.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
update of motorcycle lesbians
the motorcycle lesbian is still incredibly hot

e:
these creepy arms in sora and haena...

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Apr 15, 2021

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Snooze Cruise posted:

update of motorcycle lesbians
the motorcycle lesbian is still incredibly hot

e:
these creepy arms in sora and haena...

Wow, thank you for your snooze recommendation. Are there any other wonderful mangas out there that you are reading lately??

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
toalpaz when i ask you to post in the thread because i was feeling self concious that most posts lately have been my own i didn't want you to be this obivous

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

toalpaz when i ask you to post in the thread because i was feeling self concious that most posts lately have been my own i didn't want you to be this obivous

lmao

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

we can talk about the dual gun wielding lady in black survival if you want

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
rozzi is very pretty. her black survival design is much better, but the butterfly motif in eternal return is goofy in a way that works for me.

they're adding the librarian in like 2 weeks and they decided to give her a magical book hammer.... which is one way to translate her into a moba i guess

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

99% of gender flipped stories do be like this.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
Then there're the ones written by people who know they're transgender

Like, not as many but they exist.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Kaja Rainbow posted:

Then there're the ones written by people who know they're transgender

Like, not as many but they exist.
I'm aware that speculation like this is not unproblematic, but I'm like 90% sure the Witch's Servant author had a very profound realization about themselves over the course of writing that manga.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Witch's Servant is so so much better than it has any right to be.

Roxors
Feb 18, 2011

I Am Fowl posted:

Witch's Servant is so so much better than it has any right to be.

I love it, but I feel super awkward even thinking about recommending it to someone, because it starts so stereotypical and a little gross, but it gets so much better

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

At the very least Witch's Servant does it's homework and reaches most of the right conclusions. Regardless of the author's standpoint.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Kwyndig posted:

At the very least Witch's Servant does it's homework and reaches most of the right conclusions. Regardless of the author's standpoint.

I dropped it after it was the bull demon attempts to molest the MC in a new way this week for a while. Does that change?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The demon stuff starts to take a back seat and then when it eventually comes back into focus it it actually manages to make King Bull into a good character.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

The demon stuff starts to take a back seat and then when it eventually comes back into focus it it actually manages to make King Bull into a good character.
Yup, it starts to change around chapter 10 or so, gradually gets good over the course of the following few chapters, and then just keeps improving from there. It's honestly a bit inexplicable (though the plot remains surprisingly consistent throughout the shift), but the results are wonderful; the whole development of the story just feels like something really special to me.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
Witch's Servant is easily one of my favourite manga of the past year, it was good to be reading it while doing my own journey of self discovery and coming out as trans.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
New Mikanuji oneshot. Historical, has maids. NSFW
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_dont_want_a_happy_ending#1

risky business
Oct 9, 2012

Barns?
Read through a bunch of the thread! Thank you to everyone who recommended Witch's Servant - I love this story of everyone discovering gender, even if I do wish a little that maybe "relationship between teenager and adult" had been one of the things lost in the transition towards being actually good. Still, all the gender content is excellent.

Also read and loved Luminous=Blue and it made me wonder - anyone have any other recommendations for yuri that ends with healthy poly? It's a weak spot for me. Just love seeing 3+ girls holding hands. :3:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Aisu posted:

Read through a bunch of the thread! Thank you to everyone who recommended Witch's Servant - I love this story of everyone discovering gender, even if I do wish a little that maybe "relationship between teenager and adult" had been one of the things lost in the transition towards being actually good. Still, all the gender content is excellent.

Also read and loved Luminous=Blue and it made me wonder - anyone have any other recommendations for yuri that ends with healthy poly? It's a weak spot for me. Just love seeing 3+ girls holding hands. :3:

This one right here. It's a bit cut short (because it was axed, apparently) but it's still good.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
There's also If You Could See Love. It's not quite at the poly yet but it is very heading that direction. A recent chapter had the protag discover her homeroom teacher is in a lesbian poly relationship and her reaction to discovering this was basically "wait this was an option???"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im glad its going that route because honestly that manga has been kinda treadless for a bit. Teren Mikami seems more comfortable with the broad romcom stuff.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Basically, once Eric shows up in Witch's Servant, things start getting better. The north country arc is a bit of a turning point because they dig more into the gender stuff by then.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This was good and I know it's not the place to discuss this, but don't you ever get that nagging feeling in the back of your head that when you see the "historical" genre tag it almost feels like the most half-hearted of genre classifications? Like when you see the "romcom" tag/genre, you can sorta get a general idea of what's up. When you see "gore", I know I'm up for something that'll make me queasy AF. But you see historical and... what the gently caress does it mean? It almost feels like they just threw it together and said "Good luck figuring things out, assholes! :wave:"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
dynasty-scans' tags kinda suck, yeah

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
eh i mean in this case its not really a dynasty thing. historical is all over the place and vague everywhere. it covers: 1. things that coulda actually happen in the past 2. historical fantasy and alt history 3. things that don't take place on our earth but resemble periods of our time.

lih
May 15, 2013

as far as problems with dynasty's tags go that one's pretty much non-existent

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, I don't care about Dynasty Scans tag system (it works fine, as far as I know?). It's more with the Historical genre thing.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
New School Zone

rip

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Short and Sweet thing about OLs

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

What a beautiful romance...

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Relationship Guidelines does nothing new or special but it looks to be a fun one for yuri long strip stuff.

e: Sora and Haena also still remains fun.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Apr 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
motorcycle lesbians update