Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

steinrokkan posted:

I mean his is what is typically considered sausage in the US:

So yes

this is just a loose Midwestern US interpretation of the original German Haribowursten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

So yes

1. Taking the worst example of something and pretending it's the norm

2. Even in that potato picture of gross meat there is obviously seasoning and not just meat (And I don't mean the gummi bears)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Bloop posted:

1. Taking the worst example of something and pretending it's the norm

2. Even in that potato picture of gross meat there is obviously seasoning and not just meat (And I don't mean the gummi bears)

I assure you I went into considerable effort to choose a respectful and reasonable picture. Also gummy bears are bad for eye sight

steinrokkan posted:

Breakfast sausage is just ground pork with some seasoning

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

steinrokkan posted:

So yes

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Gummy bear sausage is probably alright, you can put fruit with sausage and it works nicely so fruit flavoured gelatin seems not much different.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

Gummy bear sausage is probably alright, you can put fruit with sausage and it works nicely so fruit flavoured gelatin seems not much different.
Cured sausage with fruit is normal but I think finding half melted gummy bears in your breakfast strays from "not much different" into "something a racoon would make".

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean it's a sausage, I'm not investigating any suspicious changes in texture, if I was the sort of person to do that I wouldn't be eating sausage.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Sausage is like organized crime in that it's best to not ask too many questions.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
You can't say if you like the gummi bear sausage or not until you try three big bites :colbert:

Also, for food fads, what's with the Diamond Crystal salt? It seems to be taking over for salt all over recipe blogs, is it really better (as a non-finishing salt) or is it just an aggressive move by DIamond Crystal Salt Inc?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

angerbeet posted:

You can't say if you like the gummi bear sausage or not until you try three big bites :colbert:

Also, for food fads, what's with the Diamond Crystal salt? It seems to be taking over for salt all over recipe blogs, is it really better (as a non-finishing salt) or is it just an aggressive move by DIamond Crystal Salt Inc?
Shape is different - it's less dense and is more like a budget fleur de sel. If it's dissolved it's no different though - but you gotta watch ratios.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
diamond salt is the opposite of a food fad lol

it has complete dominance p much in restaurant industry in america and has had that dominance for two decades and change and fiddled around for a while and now peeps pay attention to restaurant supply and get stuff for their own usage

its much less dense and generally easier to portion

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Yeah, it dissolves very quickly and it's like half as dense as morton's so it's easier to portion with a pinch. Morton's (or Maldon) is nice for finishing because it's pretty flaky and adds some texture. I do hate it when a recipe gives measurements of "kosher salt", although they almost always mean Diamond

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I have never had gummi bear sausage but I have had jellybean sausage around easter and, folks, I'm here to tell you it was mad fuckin' tasty

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Door Dash claimed this was a shrimp po boy

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

Code Jockey posted:

I am 38 years old, I am college educated, I have traveled to multiple countries and have enjoyed a broad range of food both home and abroad, and have prepared many dishes myself, ranging from the boring to the exotic, simple to complex.

Until this moment I have never thought to put cream cheese on toast. I've done it on toasted bagels plenty of times, but it just never occurred to me to put it on regular toast.

I'm glad I'm sitting down. I feel like the trajectory of my life has changed, and I need a moment.

Try it with sliced tomato lightly salted and peppered, it's great!
You can also put pesto on toast with tomato, which I only recently discovered and had a similar reaction to

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

SLOSifl posted:

Cured sausage with fruit is normal but I think finding half melted gummy bears in your breakfast strays from "not much different" into "something a racoon would make".

iirc they melt completely so your link just has weird fruity cavities in it

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I'll take whichever half gets the mozarella sticks.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Give it a different name that isn't linked to an enormous failure/rear end in a top hat and I would so hard

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

I'm so mad this breakfast sausage thing is so hard to find here.
We have sausages, but sausage is another word for greasy garbage, somehow flavourless meat tube, unless it's a hipster butcher sausage and more expensive than recognisable meat cuts.

I learned I love "sausage" from the Macca's breakfast menu, and I am so sad, because I know real breakfast sausage will be a thousand times better than that

You can buy tubes of sausage mince at the supermarket. Just get some portion it out and freeze then you've got sausage patties for days.

https://shop.coles.com.au/a/national/product/coles-butcher-sausage-mince

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Speaking of, I was in New Orleans in February and we got these giant mozzarella sticks. Just solid bricks of cheese. Completely forgot to post them here.

Size comparison with an average banana.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I'll take whichever half gets the mozarella sticks.

mozarella log is the only place I want to live

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Thry used to sell uncooked turkey sausage at my local grocery store, but at some point they stopped and only have gross precooked links and pucks. I don't know what's wrong with them or why they hate me.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

drrockso20 posted:

Give it a different name that isn't linked to an enormous failure/rear end in a top hat and I would so hard

Figures, they still want the food from the unwanted people.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I got into making my own links sausages during lockdown last year and it’s surprisingly easy and extremely tasty. 60 quid grinder / stuffer from Amazon, some lamb or hog casings (also from Amazon), a chunk of good pork shoulder/ butt, fresh breadcrumbs and some herbs and spices of your choice. It’s actually pretty easy to do once you get past the fact that putting the casings on the machine is like putting on a gigantic 3 foot condom.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

smellmycheese posted:

I got into making my own links sausages during lockdown

more like linkdown

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Snack pack from the Dimensional Vortex Café

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Same energy.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Gummy bear sausage sounds okay, or at least no worse than gummy bear pancakes with a side of sausage.

I'd at least buy a quarter pound of that. 5 bucks is my usual cutoff for a food experiment but I know if I didn't like the first quarter pound I wouldn't want to choke down any more.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

axolotl farmer posted:

just a huge pile of Flamin' Hot Cheetos Ramen, dinner rolls, and burgers of Christmas Past cloaked in glowing halos of white and blue mold

comes with free chocolate dip!

WE loving DARE YOU TO TRY AND LIFT THIS ABOMINATION OFF THE COUNTER AND NOT SPILL IT

THERE IS NO SUPPORT

Y̸̯̘̏̊̿O̶̘̤̲̔U̸͚̓̿ͅ ̴̛̬̭̉D̶̖̟̉̉̎E̴̢̟̒S̷̳̬͠E̸͉̦͒͊R̶̨̈̃V̷̟̖̿̇̕Ë̸͉̹̍͜ ̵̛͍̫N̴͓͌Ǫ̶͉̿̓N̴̦̉̐̈E̶̛͇̠͐

L̴͖͙̭͇̏̓͘̕͝E̸̡̢̧̪̦̍̔̍́̕T̷̬̯̍ ̵̘͓̀̋T̴̯̺̪̻̈̌͒̊͝H̵̡̱̯̍͗́̔É̴̟̫̅̓̃ ̸̢͙͙̃̑B̸̡̡̪̖͇̌̒L̴̤̠̜͌̓͒̈O̶̻̝͑̋͘Ŏ̴͔̟̯͙̣̕D̵̦̽̂ ̸̫̭̦̺̈͐̃͑O̶̠̎̈́͝F̸̲̹́̚ ̸̦͉̰́̋͊͘͜Y̸͚͇̗͘Ơ̸̭̩̼̳̠̂̐̊̅U̴͖̍́̈́̚̕Ȑ̵̦̖͝ ̵̣͒F̶̱͈̾̂̋̈̋I̴̝͗͊̕Ļ̷̫͛̏T̸͕͉̅̈͋̾͊ͅH̵̫͈̳̲͆̉̀Y̷̮̭̰͌̇́͊ ̷̡͖̪̅̓E̴͉͎̿͆̓̚Ẍ̷̞͓̱́̇͌̀̚ͅC̷̛̛̟͖͆̚͠Ë̸͇̩̠̱̗́S̴̰̼͒̓̈́͜S̶̢̛̫̆̾̐͜ ̸̗̘̓̏̎͑͝P̷̨̮̪̦̾̽ͅǑ̶̬̅͝Ǫ̵̦̖͔͂͐̈́͂͑ͅL̸̫̇͋ ̸̡̀̾́Ṷ̸͂̾͂͘P̸͍̹̗͌̉̕̚O̸̪̙̲͈͂̃͗̎̍ͅN̶͉̞̗̅̔ ̸̝͓̇̉̈T̵͉̗͍͂͆̇̊H̶͚̹̆̏͘͝E̶̢̤̒̓̄͝ ̵͔̘̺̘̰̿̂̒̾Ć̷̠̲̤̿À̵͖̼͕͆R̴̪̲̙͔̤̓͊̅P̴̡̧̰̺̆̈̋̀̕Ȩ̶̛̫̝̪̓̒͂T̷̛̘͕̦͒.̸̹́́ ̸͕͔̳̅͗̊̾͋T̶̹̗̗̒͜H̸̗̭̐͂͑̃͘Ḯ̵̧͉̲̓̕͜S̵̻̻̹̜͋ ̵͉̟̗̟̜̅̋̋͊̿Ī̷͈͈͑̃̋Ş̷̐͗͛ ̶̧̩́̒̉̈͘Ȳ̸̡͖̺̙̙̅̈O̵͉̩͇̬͗U̶̢̅̂R̸̡̬̗͜͠ ̵̻̳͙͂̿̆̕̕S̸̻͊͊̽̈Ḯ̵̞̳̻̠̰̏N̵̢̡̝̦͠,̵̭̀̐̎ ̸̢̹̰̜͖̌Ý̶̗̙̒̍͆͠Ơ̸̞̆̓̿͜Ǔ̶̧͕̜̭̩͘͝R̵͎͊̓ ̴͙̣͍̟̭͆̈́̈́P̵̢͉̺̠̈̀̀̃̋ͅÙ̷̦̼̥̱͔͒̇̊̚N̷̨̧̖̳̣͆̅̾̔̂I̷̭͒͐̄͐̈́Ṣ̶͉̠̣̼̋H̷̹̹̰̲̎̚M̴̱̐̈́́͐͜E̶̲͔̼̠̋̏̒̍N̵͚̥͈̹͊̈́͒T̷̠̘͎̜̈̅͋̄͝.̶͇̺͔̳̬̇̓͋̆͠ ̶̱̲̰̖̥̆̓̔͠͠Y̸̢̝̫͉̻̆́̓̑Ô̵̙͎̜̟̥̾͠Ṵ̷̮͔́͗̈̇ ̸͖͇͊͛̐W̸͓͉̺͖͑̄̍̓̈I̵̭̫͌̉͌L̸͙̤͔͉̘̃̽L̶̡͓͈̲͖̓̈́̅͝ ̶̧͙̮̋͜N̵̠͓̄͌͗̓̅E̴̝͈̿̏͠V̵͓̟̝̒͌̿̋Ę̷̤̯̉ͅŖ̴̮́́͑̈́ ̴̮̯͒̈́̐͠Ȁ̴̫̯̪̈́G̶̗͌͐͘A̴̬̯͚̯̒̎̓̓͝Ǐ̸̯͕̠̞̅̈́̈́͠N̵̰͇̘͂ ̷̠͙̲͓̣̋F̴̧̣͇̩̦͋Ȋ̴̥̈͗̽Ņ̷̝͔̝̀̈́̒́̕D̵̡͕̗̞͂͜ ̸̻͐͋̃͝G̵̺͎̉̏̿L̶̻̖̖̂̔̅̚̚Ę̸̗̜̟̀̍̃̚ͅE̷̖͇̹͈̿́ ̸̘̫͚̺̚I̵͉͓̭̖͍̔̄́Ǹ̸̢̖͉̟̊̈͂͝ ̶̨̛̼̦̔T̶̛͓̤̂̇H̶̗̀̌͒́̋Ę̴͈̟͙̮̽͗́̆ ̵̦̹̈́͌Ḥ̵̄̌Ä̴̺̠́̓͂̌̚N̵̨̢͓̯̿͒͋͌̔ͅD̷̡͎̪̃̌ ̷̗̜̹̙́͂̐͝ͅT̴͎̞͓̅̉̋ͅH̵̞̾̈́̽A̴̮̔͘T̸̠͔́͜ ̸̡͉̘̔̈́͂͠F̴̛̳̩̻̏̀̏͜ͅE̴̲̹͗̇̈́̒͝Ẻ̷̪͒͘D̸̛̞S̷̫̲̮̿̎ ̸̣͚͈̠̀̓̀Y̷͕̮͉̾̽͌̚͜O̵̲̻̻͈̅̇͝U̵̠̹̝̳͌́̑͐͘

B̵̡̧̛͎̥̫̤̥̖͈̫̭̺͙̞̬͉̙̘̘̠̫̹͉̺͉̟̞̺͎̤̜̂͋̀̓̎̉͌̈̄̆̀̐͊̃̍̆̌̑̊̅̀̿̒̋͗̆̅̌͛́͗͊̓̋͗̍̐́̕͘̕͜͠͝ͅͅẺ̸̡̢̛͉̞̘̩͙̮̼̝̰̹͕̖͔̥̼͑́̓̈́̓̎͆͛̇̿̈́͑̄̀̏̒̓͗͗̌͌̎͌̾͗̉͛̈́̾͑͋̎̂̅̚̕̚͜͝C̵̨̨̢͚̫̲̮̦̻̤̻͕̺͎̳̖͔̩̩̰͓̬̟̫̹͚̞̻̺̝̱͔͉̦̰̳͊̽̈́͛̈̐̀̃̍̓̿̐̑͘͘͝͝Ǫ̶̧̧̙͚̝̼̤̰͕̭̥̙͖̠̞̜͕̤̯͖̬̠̩͌͐̒̃͗̾̑̓͛͆͋͊̐́͋̀͐̔̑͌̎̽͠͝ͅM̶̨̡̢̢̡̧̛͓̹͚̥̱̠̟̘̝̻̞͎͈̭̲̠̤̜̰̤̮̰̪̞͙̙͍̬͙͖̠̗̻̱̞̱̩͕̗͎̀͊̓̈́̉̑͗̔̈́̈͑̑̔̊̀̋̿̾̏͆̆̔̒͋̓̓͛̂̈́̽͂͂̔̂̀̂̅͒̈́̍̿͑̈́́̉͘͜͝͠Ȩ̸̨̢̢͎̜̗͓͚̥͎̤̩͇͙̦̭̣͔͎̻̩͖̲̤̯̥̪̻̬͓͚̹͍̦̞͙̟͙̦͈̞̈́̎̎͂̆̂̀̇́͆͐̉̒̅́͒̄͗͋̋̈́̑̆͊͂̿͊͛͊̃̿̊̉̂̔̎̓̚͘̚͘͝͠͝͝͠ͅ ̸̡̨̡̨̨̩̦̟̜̹̜̖̖̭̙͎͎̳̤̩̱̠̫͕̘̪̟̣̫̮͈̜̞̘̥̟͚̫̮̹̾͗̐̉͝ͅͅŨ̵̧̧̡̡̨̡̨̢̡̺̰͎̤͍͈͓̬̥̟̥̱̺͕̰̩̘̝͎̯͎̯̹̦͔̦̝̼̯͉̲̦͔̗̮̹̦͆͗͑͊͊ͅN̷̢̧̧̢̺̯͍͇͇͉̗̲͙͎̘̟̮̗̖̿̔̿̈́̇̏͆̋̐̉͆̄̅̉͊͐͋̃̍̑̓̒̐̂̔͒̀̿̂̊̈́̍̅͆̑̎̊̋͐̚͠M̵̡̢̨̡̢̧̛͖̲̹̣̙͍̦̬̠̹͚̯̠̱͉͖̟̻̤̞͍͚̣͇̗̠̮͓̠̩̬̻̗̹̹͖̮̟̩̉̈́̒̿̔͆̓̓́̉̽́͂́̈́̄͆̄̄̄͗̈́̌̋̈̊͂̑̇̑̂͛̑̃̊̈̊͒̅̈́̃̽̐̕͘̕̚͜͠͝͠͠ͅͅͅẠ̶̢̧̣͔̲̬̗̥̙̜̞̞̈́̈́̕͜͝ͅĎ̵̢̨̨̨̘̤͓̰̺̜̗̻̫͙̥̫̜̲̜̱̗̭̪̘̜̖͕̞̘͔͇̪͕̲̹͉̻̻̆̀͜͝E̷̢̡̧̢̳̹̫̬̤̖̭̤̹͍̤͉̲̜̹̺͖͇̫̹̭͇̳͕͕͎̬̖̥͂̅̄̀̔́̐̓̌͌̌̉̈́̔̇̾̍̀͌̑͌͋́̉̄̂̑̋̔̈́̿̈̆̕͜͜,̷̡̢̡̢̢̡̢͓̰͍̫̯̭͖͎̱̜̙̘̪̠̹̝̜͕̼̗̟̰̪̬̫͓̰̪̰̬̲̠̠̞̘͖̦̹̪̻͕̠̱̻̐̏̈́̓̋́̾͐͋͂̈́͒̽̾̽͌̆̀͛͂̾̇̿͂̒̑̑̾̔̇̑͗̈́̂̄̚͜͝͝ ̸̢̡̛͇̯̼̩̫͇̗͓͇̤̞̻͔͖̜͉̻͓̼̰̱͍̙͙͈͋̐̓̿̅̅̈́͗͂̈́̆͑̉̅̀̋͊͐͛̾̓̀̓̽͂͗̅͊̾͐̚̕̚͜͠S̷̨̢̨̨̛̙̥͍͍̩̺̲̝͙̪͎̳̰̼̬͚̼̻̦̥͙̞̩̮͍̹̠̏̀̓̓͗̈̊̈́̋͆́̒̃͆̽̈͌̈́͒͊̄͊͑͒̍̉͗̓̓̈́͐̊͊́̉̓̔̽͂͊̏̉̒̀͌̔̚̕͘͝Ţ̷̨̢͓̗̤̩̝̭͇̰̣̰͈̝͉̜̘͉͇̮͚͔̘̭̫͈̭̮̯̖̹̟̖̩͚͔̠͖͖̰̗̩̜̹͇͓͔̲̊̊̆͛̈́̔͗͜Å̵̧̧̨̡̛͓͈̫̤̪̳̙̰̼͔͔͖͙̯͕̱̻͚̫̫̼͖͙̭̦̻̬͕̠͇̝̺̗̭̗̥̠̪͇̯͖̘̗̄́͐̂͗́́́̐̄̄̓̐̓̆́͗̂̃̆̑̊̉̇͌͝͠ͅͅN̷̡̻̻͙̝̝̻̲̜̗̓͋̔̓̍͛̉͋̍̋̂̿̋͑́̀̑̏̀͊̐̌̈̀̌̔̍͒̀̇̕̕͝͝͝͝D̶̡̨̛̙̦̺͉̼̱̭͕̼̱͈̟̙̟̟̝̲̣̘̘̺̲̮̫̰̯̻͈̲̼̰͋̓̈́̏̈͌̀͂̎̄̑̃̍̒̊̑̄̆͗́͂̂͌̾͂͆͛̉̆͛͐̉͂̆͘͘͘͘͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅ ̸̖̩͈͋͂͆̏̋̌̐̓͌̽̐͘̚͝Ḇ̴̨̧̡̨̧̹̦̙̘̲͈̯̟̣̝̲̤̗̻͙̱͇̣̰̱͍̹̲͓̝̙͕̍̎͗Ë̴̯͙̜͓̲̼̥̪̮̰͇̺̳̥͚̣̗́́̔̐̐̋̔̓̒̎̓̉̀̇̄̽̔͌͗̚͝͝F̶̧̢̖̖͕̰͉̟͈̤̳̝͍̞̱̳̠̠̣̪̰͗͐̋̋́́͌̾́̓̀̆̎̚͝Ơ̸̡̢̟͇̪̻͔̫̝͍̣̝̼͇͖̦̪̼̪̠̳̩̖͓͚͇̮̦̘͖͗̽̑͑͛̍̎̀̀͆̽̔͂́͑̽̅͌́̽̑̂̈́̎͋̓̎̊̌̓̚͘̕͜͜͜͝R̴̡̧̨̡̨̪̲̹͙̞̗͉̜͇͇̟͔͕͍̥̮̦̥̳͎̫̦̦̙̲̪͍͍̣̭̪͍̲͕̗̲͉͕̼̤̺̯̟͍̉̎̾̆̆̉̽͘͝͝ͅE̸̢̧̨̘͚͎̙̪͍̞̦̖͇̬̹̘̱̮̹̜͇̟͙̳̭̗̜͙̦͎̩̲̲̹̠͔͎͍̤̯͉̱͕͈̲͍̱̅̑̂̿̍̈́̾̽́̚͜͜ͅ ̵̧̧̡̧̛͙̥̫̜̻̻̘̩͉̞̹͙̻̱̲̳̞̣̼͙̥̙̣̮̫̱̭͔̬̰̩̰̪̰̰̹̦̘̻̤̞̭̯͕̪͓́̉̉͒͌̔̅̍̿́̆̽̊͗͌͐̈́̐́̓́̎̎̉͛̂͗̏͗̈́̿̄͐́̓͆̚̚̕͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅŢ̸̢̡̧̝̳̘̤̻͈̹̳̜̫̘̬̰̞͖̞̬͎̰̱̮̱̗̫̻̠͆̓H̶̨̡̨̛̛̫̦̖̪̜͉̭̭̺̱̜̝̼͎̲̺͕̣̘̫̒͌͌̏̓̐̐̓͗̅̒̈́̄͗̌̎͌̿̎̈͛̄̒̅̽̌̔̈͑̾́͛̿̉́̌̕̕͠͝͝Ę̵̨̛̗̲̤̬̞͖͉̤͉̱̜̤̠̤̻͈̩̥̜̲̼̟͙̖͙̤̫̘͇̩̽̈́̎̿̈́͌̂̾̂̏̌͋̔̋͑̀͒̋̋̚̚͘͜͝ ̵̡̛̛̛͇̮̮̣̉̃͂̆̍͋͒̃̑̅̒̊͋̿͗̅̎̍̽̃̓̄͂̅̊̀̍͒͐̑̋́̊̆͋̿̀͒̎̕̚̚̚͝͠͝͝͠͝͝Ḑ̶̛̭̯̣̪̣̬̞͎̩̝̺̖̜͇͕͙͖̜͔̳͈̯͙͈̭͖͍̥̗̼͎͚̯̻̻̫͔̝̘͔̻̥͕̒͐́̔́́̀͂̑̑͑̊̀͜I̷̧̢̠̱͔̰͉̼͕̙̹̰̪̼͙͇̺̹̣̹̰͐̀̀͐̀͘͜͝͝ͅV̷̛̫̯̜͍̟̞̹̺̠͎̮̙̣̫̖͔̺̙̟͈̹͖͚̠͙̺̳̙̝̘͔̹̬̖̫̟̯̞̱̟̲̞̎͗́̐͊̇͐̌̒͋̽̎̑̇̅́͆͊̈̄̀̆̉̂̑̈́͊̀͗̇͗̍̅̉̀̏́͘̚͘͘͝͝ͅĮ̵̨̡̖̝͈̭̤̹͙̟̼͖͇̝̭̰͖̩̼̯̬͖͍̠̅͗́͜͜͜͠ͅŅ̶̢̡̢̡̢̨̛͉̠̭̦͖̯͙͈̩̫̬͓̭̬̘̖̯̠͈͔̼̩̻͙͖̖͖͚͓̫͚̥͓̺̖̖͉̥̳͋̅͋͆͂͛̏̊̄̽̆͆͛͋̊̅́̆̇͑̐̈́͑̎̈́̕͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅĒ̷̛̠͂͌͝ ̸̢̧̨̧̨̡̨̛̛̛̦͈̫̱̹̮͇̫͎͍̼̠̱̗̮̝̰̼̟̖̲̝̫̺̰̥̱̖̮̟̯͕̝͇̤̥̹͙̘̄͆̌͗͋̊̓̎̍̌͗̈́̏̿͒͗̎̈́̑̔̄̉̀̀̇͒̓̇̕̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͠ͅͅͅͅA̶͈̹͍͉̰̥͚͍͇̐̔̂̓̉̈́͘͜N̵̨̡̢̨̻͓̱̝͓̯̤̘̲͓̦̹͖̦̯̤̥̭͎̹̪̼̼̦̠͍͙̪̺̗͙̙̭̙̤̻̩̺̳̖͎̗̒̄͑͌͌̓͆̿̓̏͝͝ͅͅD̶̡̢̝̩̱̥̜̱̞̦̟̲͔̙̖͎̣̹̐̎̓̽͌̓̑̃͋̌͛̊̀͋̀̂̽̐͒̐͛͛̏́̀̇̑͋̈́̂͛̈́̕͘͠͠͠͝͝ ̸̛̠͑̆̔̍̍̑͛̆̓̅̑̈͘̕͝B̴̡̧̢̛̛̞̖̠͉͉͉̲̟̦͈̜͙̦̣̤̞̖͇̦̤̯̾̊́̔͗̑͆́͒̊͗̔͑͗̑͂̅͑͑̐̏̊͒͛̓̾̐̒̔̆̉̐̒͂͌̏̏͠ͅE̵̡̧̢͕̭̙̻͔͎̹̮̥͎̭̮̰̘̪͍̠̻̜͉̱̯̺̣̦̼͈̩̮̦̼͑̔̈́͑̉̒̆̃̓̿̍̑̿̈́̿͗͊͂́͂̎̓̂̎͌̏̑͌͂̏͛͐̕̕͘̕̕͜͠͠͝͝ ̷̨̡̡̛̞̤̮͚͍̫̳̣̮̣̹̮̣̹̬̝͚̘̬̳͎͉̯̠̲̯̮̦͉͖̺͇͚̝̟̭̦̤͛͒̉̔̃̅̈́̌ͅJ̶̣̟̰̮̯͔̦̜̭̬̹̗̿͆͜͜ͅȖ̶̡̨̧̡̨̨̼̱̗̘̲̗̙͍̘̟̝̪̲̲͇̟͓͖͔̙̬̩̜͓̮̯̫͎̳̩̩̪̬͂̌̀̌͘Ḋ̶̢̡̢̛̛̗̤̳̯͉͍̬̲̘̫̮̖̒͒̋̑͂̉̔̓͆̽̈͒̊͊͌͊̃̈́͐͂̈͌̾̈́̿̽͌̽̈̾̽̈́͆̚̕͝͝ͅG̸̨̨̨̨̡͇͓͇̗̗̞͔̭̯̺͍͚̲̭͓̹̰͕̲̭̰̮̬̳͔̰̥͇̘̮̯̮͚̲͕̟̮̙͇̟̰̟̝̥̊̏̐̅̑͐͆̈́́̂̍̅͑̋͆̽̽̋̆̿̾̉̆̂́̆͐̈́̽̎͗̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͝Ę̶̢̨̛̼͎͎̹̘͚͚̻̻̗̣͚̪̮̘̰̣͍̰̳͈̭͖̺̲͕͍̟̯̫̹̗̍́̎̉͛́̆̆͛̔̉͛̆̀́̀̆̓̿̂̂́̾͑̎̿́̒͂̈́̔̔͘͘̕͘͠͝͝͠D̶̛̤̫̰̭̱̘̝̳̱̰͔͎̪̝̗̪͉̟̜̱͖̤͉͍̯͈̹̩͙̹̳̤̣̰̘̫͕͔̖̼̳̥̞̰̤͓͕̖̆̃͆́̒̐̀́̅̎̈́̏̈́̆͒͒̏͐̊̈́͌̉̎͘͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̴̢͚̠̭͙̺̳̞̺̹̬͖̗̰̞̳͉͓̫̮̠͙̲͕̫̗̠̲̞̪̜͍͕̣̲͕̗͉̗̲͎̱̝̲̞̔͗͒̒̃͆̇̈́̐̑͆̾̓̃́͑̌͊̕͘̚͝ͅͅG̵̛̼̝̫̙͔͌̓͊̊̉͛̋̏̅̏̓̈́͌̐̒̋̈̉͆̔͛̑͒́̇͒̄̉́̎̀̈́̃̋͊̃̊̿̆̂̊̉̾̓̾̑̈́̾̈̚̚͜͠͝Ṵ̸̧̦͕̊̾͆̈́̌̈Ỉ̵̡̼̱̙̲͙͉̪̹̲̟̩̱̳̼̖̗̤̠͔̠̫̩͙͈̺̩̠̬̺͉͖̥͖̰́̂̄͌͒͋͛̾̌̅̆̈́̈́̑̒̚̕͠Ļ̴̧̨̢̡̡̛͕̰̱͍̱̤̰̠̰͚͎̹͙̺̗̺͉̗̳̣̜̣̫̟̹̜͚̱̙͉̜̻̤̗̜̯͈͓̬͍̐̍͒͌̌̍̉̌̌̽̽̈́̔̉̄̐̍̒̏̉͌͐̆̔͒̅́̓̽̔̿̎̔͐̏͆̍͒̚͘̕̕̕̚͝͝T̶̢̡̛̞̤̘͉͈͚͔͎̮̤̼̫̭̩̗̩͎̜͕͙̭̟̻̟͔̻͚̬̗̜̝̬͕͕̞̰͚̗̺̦̞͖͙͚̹͎̊̾͒̍͆̈́͐͐̔̓̿̚͠ͅY̷̢̡̝͙̮̠̙̱͎͓̪͚̯͖̟̗̖̲̥͎͌̐͐̿̽̿̔̿̀̾́̈̓͋̾̌̏̇͒̊̏͊̑́̾̓̒̇̀̆̕͘̕̚͜ ̸̨̧̧͈͓̞̜̩̻̱̝̖̦̝̲͙͙̙̖̹͕͈͓̝̤͓͉̫̙̩̳̬̯̺̯͐̂F̵̧̻͔̟̠̳̘̤̟̘͙̜̗̟̖͚͖͖̲̣̗̞̦͚͇̩͑̂͊̎̓͆̍̾̃̀͌̍̃̑̾́̊͜͠͝Ǫ̶̧̡̛̪͓͈̺̹̮͕͓̗̫͈̬̫͈̮̥̘̜̦̮̳̻͍̳͉͙̱͒̑̊̅͆̃̒̎͛̆̏̆̓͘͘̚͜͝͝ͅͅŔ̴̢̨̗̹̱̟̟̥̮̮̮͖̠͕̰̤͔̟͈͈̹͙̲̟͚̱̞̜͇͍̰͉͔̮̲̏́̉̎̐͆̓̔͆̉͐̈́͐̈̈̅͊̽̈́̒́̊́̑̀̄̓̀̈̉͗͑̇͠͝ ̸̢̨̢̧̧̧̭̫̗̪̲̰̫͎͎̲͎͉̗͇̖̥͔̦̖̝͚̭̭͕̻̬͔͔̗̠̪̻͙̰͉̦̺̣̼̲̮̹̆̓͆̈̃̄̀͒͋̐̽̆̓̈̄͘͝ͅY̵̜̦̹͔̰̞̗̠̞͈͕̾͗̍̊͋͒͋̐̀̆͑̈́́̔͒̉̍̏͌̂̾̀̌̋͋̅̉̓̉̄̄̾̎̆̈͗͛̆̀̄͗̌̈́̾̆̚̚͝͝͝͝Ò̷̢̠̰̣̙̱͈̫͚̠̰̩̣̅͗͆̅̀̄̆̀͂̌̈́͗̐̌̓́̽͆͛̔̍̀̋̃̐͑̏̉͆͊̈́̀͑̓́͂͌̌̌̚̕̕̚͠͝Ũ̵̢̧̩̮̟͚̝̦̟̯̮̩̰̤̹̼͚̬͔̬̩̻͕̻̠͆̅̐̊͂͐̔̆͌̇̉͊̿̈̂͂͛̑̈́͛̾̚̕͘͜͝Ŗ̴̢̧̛̟͓̗̬̣͙̺̜̻̺̜͔̫͉̼̞͇͇̫͇̙̙͉̅̈́̃̇̊̈́͂̀͗̑̑̂͌́̂̎̎̄͊͗͊̇̓͊͂̀̎̔̈̒̊̇̐̽̚͘͘͜͜ ̸̡̭̙̝̙͖̞̣͓̑̋̅̈̑͋̓̈́̂͑̓̒̿̿͐̀͋̇̃̋̐͂̏͊͐͗̈́̈́̓͘̚̕T̶̡̧̢̖̳̮͙̮̖̝̳̙̼̺̳̰̜̟̜̲̩̦͚̣̖͎͈̟̰̞̪̰̭͍̗̘͔̰̜̟̗̙̿̐̓̊̇̿͐̎͐̈́̒͗͒̇̀͐͂͒͜͜͝͝ͅͅR̵̨̢̨̢͕̮͎͍̘̻̘͚͇̫̦̞̞̺̦͕̣̯̩͓̰͚̲̬̳̠̣͍̹̱̒̈́̌̊̇̉͋͌̈́̄̌͑̀̔̾͛͗̂̆̀̓̑͑̑̂́̆̆̀̈́̂̐̀̈͌̌̾̇̐͋̚͜͜͠͠͝ͅA̵̡̡̦͍͙͍̺͚̬̳̹͇̫̮̻̝̼̤̥͙̜̳̝̹͊̇̽̔̑̀̈́̉N̸̡̝͖̰̹͖͉̦͓̣̺͓͙͙̣̼̫͙̹͍̦͇̪͚̫̫̻͔͕͚̗͓̖̩͇͔̞̤̙̤̞̥̙̫̱͔̳̮̼͚̪̟̍̀͐̅̀̅̈́͋̔̒̃̂̐̽̈̑̉̑̊̀̔̂͐́͆̊̄̓̉̌͌̌̈́̏͊͂̓̿͊͆̌̀̚͘͘͘͘͜͝ͅS̴̛̹͋͋̀̋̃̊̽͐̋̈́̓̔̉̅̏̆̏̒̔̈́̄͊͊̐̓̀͆͌́̍͂͂̈́̐̉͛̐̈́̏̕̚͠G̵̨̡̮̩͍̝̖͎̜̜͎̭̠͕̫̬̯̳̟̟̣̖̻̣̦̝̹̠̐͊̉̿̄͜R̷̨̢̨̢̧͙̟̠̣͔̼͔̝̭͉̮̣̤̟͔̹͈͚͍̥̟͚̜͇͖͇̠̤̠̜̱̗͙̠̖͕̯̩̳͈̹̜̼͂̎̊̀̅̋̀̂̊̽̋͑̄͑̂͐͒̏̓̾̆̀͋͌̒̐͑̌́̈́̊͗̍̔͐̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅͅË̷̢̡̛̛̗͈͉̩͇̭́̈͑͛͗̿͆̏͋̏̀́̆̊͗̎̓̅̅̑̀͆̍͊͑͋̅̈́͐̔̃̈́̅͆͒̕̕̚͠ͅŚ̶̨̛̰̮̞͖̗̥̏̂̉͛̊͠͝S̵̡̧̛͇̟̣̭͕̤̼̹̱̗̝̤͖̠̳̯̯̟͈͍͗͌̀̈́̈́͆̆̀̆͊̈́̌̈́͐̑͗̈́̇̀͒̓́̏́̓̏̎̕͘͜͜͝Ĩ̷͕̰̉͋̌͊̇͒̐͊̐̍̂̾̇̃̓͆̄͘͠͝Ǫ̴̡̨̢̧̧̛̗̲̤̥̞̯͔̭̖̬̞͇̳̳͙͎̝̣̻͍̲̤͍͇͇̻̺̪̼͓̼̝̭̖̇̿̌̓̀̈̄̔͘͜͜͠ͅN̵̗̰͉̲̝̩͔̯͉͉͉̖̪͓̠̜̗͍̄̾̊̃̽́̐͂̒̐̃͐̈́̏̐́̐̌͌͑͌͘̕̕͝͝S̷̢̨̡̢̪͇̩̗̲͚̗̥̥͈̦̭̳͔̫̪̹̓̋̃̓͂̔͒͋̄͆͆́̅͌̒̆͑̓̓̽͆͗́̈́̓̒̌̀̃̀͑̊̌͛͒̀̀͂̋̑̔̚̚͘͜͝͠͝͝͠

Available as an appetizer for 7.99 /// Make it a meal for just 12.99

additional dipping sauces available at market price

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I wasn't aware they'd opened a Starbucks in Omega Mart.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Schubalts posted:

Speaking of, I was in New Orleans in February and we got these giant mozzarella sticks. Just solid bricks of cheese. Completely forgot to post them here.

Size comparison with an average banana.

What's under the mozz stick? Is it fried fish?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

spankmeister posted:

What's under the mozz stick? Is it fried fish?

Yea, fried catfish.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

axolotl farmer posted:

This is one of those “I dare you to identify literally anything in this picture” pictures

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Data Graham posted:

This is one of those “I dare you to identify literally anything in this picture” pictures

If anything of it is food I'd be surprised

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the thumbnail makes it look like it's covered in mold, whatever it is

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Aardvark! posted:

lmao, sausage is just throwing some meat in frying pan. i will give you that this troll is great in that it's offensive to not just americans but every country with sausage

1. Every other country is just confused by Americans calling sausage meat sausage,

2. ‘Sausage’ in the American sense is pretty much exactly ground pork mixed with herbs and spices, so the original advice while flippant was entirely correct. Either OP accepts that non-poo poo tier sausages are more expensive and pays the premium to get decent quality sausages (which everyone should do anyway) or he gets creative with some pork mince and herbs.

Butterfly Valley has a new favorite as of 13:38 on Apr 17, 2021

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation

Data Graham posted:

Rollmop herring and lots of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

axolotl farmer posted:

simulated aphasia +$1.99