Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this picture is the zeitgeist of weekend crew

https://twitter.com/gaybugfeet/status/1383205829889949703

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

they're just handing out Nestors these days

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Donald Trump inspires the Youth!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

bye bye

https://twitter.com/davidenrich/status/1383206855263019009

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

:aochloe:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dead

the lady who wrote the book last year is next.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/BobRmhenry1/status/1383434669920714754?s=20

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

CHECK OUT ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BOATS

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I'm pretty sure people who are 'sinners' not having souls goes against some well established christian doctrines.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
dunno if perpetual outrage czar is approaching this from the proper epistemological perspective

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m6p_3uzgtU

he's interviewing an old chud who said they didn't go to DC because they were scared of antifa

lol I click and the host is doing a live read for MyPillow what a bunch of low class grifters

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

I really hope trump puts out some dumb press release that takes a swipe at Biden for playing golf in some way. I'm not sure if he would actually say Biden shouldn't go play golf, but maybe a shot about how he could beat Biden at golf or about how Biden plays at subpar clubs or something.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

beer can island is trump beach today

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

if I were elected president I wouldn't have time to fold because there is so much to do :smugdon:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Big Trumpus

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/mistermoviespod/status/1383226944108470277?s=20

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

.... Is this an elective procedure? or?

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

that dog couldn’t get those goggles off in a million years. this is animal torture

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

PyPy posted:

that dog couldn’t get those goggles off in a million years. this is animal torture

the vest and goggles are for the dog's protection incase another mass shooting breaks out

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
life is so dull with no trump. we are squarely back in “harambe was the news story of the year” times

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

The Nastier Nate posted:

the vest and goggles are for the dog's protection incase another mass shooting breaks out

I think in a mass shooting event id follow the dog

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

there's a project to build an electron-ion collider in new york and making electrons and protons fight feels like you're making the best friends in the entire universe duel to the death

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

The Nastier Nate posted:

My wife ended up getting a Peloton bike. It’s fine if not stupidly expensive but cheaper then a gym membership and now I don’t have to commit 2 hours for a 45 minute workout

Let me know how it is. I'm actually considering getting one. My job will pay for $500 and I have close to two grand saved up from selling my plasma, and I haven't been saving for anything in particular.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I live in Tampa and passively lurking this thread just completely altered my plans of walking the dog around David Island. Thanks for all the tangible benefits, TRRMPMGGM thread.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

You can get a much cheaper stationary bike and just pay for the peloton service and do it on an iPad or whatever.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
or you could just ride a bike

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Glumwheels posted:

You can get a much cheaper stationary bike and just pay for the peloton service and do it on an iPad or whatever.

ya but that doesnt have the peliton BRAND on it

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Let me know how it is. I'm actually considering getting one. My job will pay for $500 and I have close to two grand saved up from selling my plasma, and I haven't been saving for anything in particular.

we've had it for a while now and i love it but it rides basically no better or less then any other studio cycle bike ive been on.

back in the before times i used to belong to a fancy gym and i used a lot of their stuff but more then anything i did spin classes because i found that having a toned woman yell at me for an hour worked for me.

now you still have that on Peloton but it's obviously different because you're taking either classes live, or on demand and there's 10,000 other people she's also yelling at.

honestly, if you have a setup where you can mount a tv or ipad and can get another spin bike for somewhere between $500-$1000 you can just get the Peoloton digital app for like $15 a month and it works just as good.

for me though its cheaper then a gym membership and the fact that i don't have to commit 2+ hours to drive to the gym, take a class, then shower, then drive home and that's all assuming the gym classes work around my schedule. now i just yell to my wife "watch the kids for 45 minutes I'm getting on the bike" and that's all. I will probably never have a gym membership again and we have a few weights and yoga mats at home so the only thing i really miss about it is having access to an indoor pool.

edit: also this is a small issue but if you already have cycle shoes you just need to get the converter clips for the bike that fit them for like $40 instead of buying Peloton's cycle shoes for $150. All the peloton gear in their store is stupid overpriced, and we have a ton, but not because we've ever paid for any but because my wife has gotten like 5 people signed up and you get store credit for each one

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

are we bringing back doggles?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

ya but that doesnt have the peliton BRAND on it

Is it about spending $3k on a bike and shoes or about exercising lol.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Glumwheels posted:

its 100% a status thing like if one of your neighbors gets a pelaton you cant show up at the candle light supper and tell them u bought a cheaper bike and mounted an ipad to it

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

the true reason to endure baking a ham for hours is that I get to make cubanos with the leftovers. gently caress yes

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
you're not supposed to actually use it, you just put the pelaton just within eyes view of the front door so when u bring guests over for your own candlelight supper they look at it out of the corner of their eye as they walk in and go "this person probably has money and status" or w/e

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its 100% a status thing like if one of your neighbors gets a pelaton you cant show up at the candle light supper and tell them u bought a cheaper bike and mounted an ipad to it

Just like a Tesla then

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1383465410297679872

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

unpopular opinion: I don't put mustard on the cubano itself but instead give myself a big heaping dollop to dip it into. better control over the mustard per bite.

Please Eat A Vegetable
Jun 26, 2002
Lord of Primate Booty
You got the tirpm

I got the tropm

Let's make lots of

Uh
Uh
Uh
Uh

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

You can get a real bike + dumb rear wheel trainer, some $40 cadence sensors, and zwift on it. When the weather gets nice again you can take it off the trainer and go outside and ride it. Bing bong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you're not supposed to actually use it, you just put the pelaton just within eyes view of the front door so when u bring guests over for your own candlelight supper they look at it out of the corner of their eye as they walk in and go "this person probably has money and status" or w/e

mine is in my basement right behind a desk which is where i or my wife go when we need to do a zoom meeting and can't risk having children running around and screaming in the background for an hour