Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Dont need to say anything else. Best GBS mod we maybe have ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
yeah the one nobody knows is always the best one

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

b mad at me posted:

yeah the one nobody knows is always the best one

yeah the one who tried to make content and it a less toxic place is for sure someone no one knew lmao

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Derpies posted:

yeah the one who tried to make content and it a less toxic place is for sure someone no one knew lmao

I've been away for a while so I've missed a lot, my apologies.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He was huge. He was gross. But most importantly, he was ours

cnut
May 3, 2016

I liked that time he ate a huge, gross burrito :munch:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

HGB was the a great mod, always fair and once talked me down from a pretty serious guilt trip/panic attack although he probably didn't know it

Pouring one out for my homie tonight

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

cnut posted:

I liked that time he ate a huge, gross burrito :munch:

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
is that why all the good thread suddenly started getting gassed? gently caress all the other mods, bring back hgb

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
oH i Remember his fave song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGIy0j9KO0o&t=3s

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
He gave me platinum. Best mod ever.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My favorite HGB memory is the time I rick rolled him

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Hey what the hell man

Rest in peace king

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
I remember his last words..play this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyC3SOGQ3LU&t=8s

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Why isn't he mod anymore

He was one of the first active ones I liked

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Son of Rodney posted:

Why isn't he mod anymore

He was one of the first active ones I liked

Lowtax probably

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

LOWTAAAAAAAAXX! *shakes fist at the sky in the rain like in a 90s action movie*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Best mod ever.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

He gave me platinum. Best mod ever.

Gonna pour one out for Grindcore for making my rapsheet so goddamned pretty. Yes I know he's still a mod but I'd be remiss if I didn't pour.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I fully support this thread hemoglobin is back baby!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Great mod, A+ username. What more do you need to say?

Oh yeah, he wasn’t constantly gassing the fun white noise threads that are half the fun of GBS

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

constantly gassing the fun white noise threads that are half the fun of GBS

mods want GBS to look like the front page of reddit

prove me wrong

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

PinheadSlim posted:

prove me wrong

⬆️

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

PinheadSlim posted:

prove me wrong

this sounds like something a fyad guy would say

e: or girl or person

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bW75OwVXZI

When the OP stepped into my office I knew they were trouble from moment one. It's a scummy part of the forums, no place for a poster with a horny AV. I brushed off some horse racing stubs and fished out my lighter and smoldered the tip of their cigarette. Silence hung in my office as we assessed eachother, in between bouts of neon flashes that sunk through my window. Grey, deathly wisps of smoke rose from their cigarette, fading into the background of these dead gay comedy forums. I hate this town.

"Sorry, toots, I don't mod anymore." I leaned back into my creaky chair, stained heavily with chipotle sauce. OP insisted. Tugging threads were being gassed at an alarming rate. No one knew why, and the mods weren't doing anything. Figures. Reports are kept off the books, and QCS was another organized circle-jerk just like the rest of 'em. The only difference between them and FYAD was that they title-cased their usernames. That's why I got out. gently caress, I hate this town. OP showed me a picture of the kid - army helmet, eyes a foot apart, face swollen and featureless, howling at the sky. Poor kid, born autistic. It's not their fault. It's never their fault. I drained my tumbler of ranch dressing to steel myself up and slid open the desk drawer next to my dominant hand - my mod buttons. Haven't wrapped my fingers around those since the accident. "I'll do it." I watched as the tip of their snake tail slithered away slowly. I thought it'd be the last I'd see those non-mammalian tits. I was wrong.

The forums were dark and cold that night as I stepped into a public inbox and PMed my inside contact. "Quiet, Calm, Sincere - the mods certainly didn't know - what's your query?" Aardvark recognized my gross, gravely voice as I asked him for the scoop on the gassed tugging threads. He thought we were even, but I had to call in one last favor. For the kid. It took some doing, but I finally convinced that ratfucker to turn up the goods. I jotted down the thread in Pet Island where we were supposed to meet - a quiet, secluded place where no one goes. I thought I heard a click before Aardvark put the PM down. It's late, and I probably need to lay off the sauce. But gently caress, I hate this town.

We were the only souls there, misted by the light rain. Aardvark buttoned up in a trenchcoat, hiding behind a pair of racist asian-eye goggles. He pushed the manila folder onto my tortilla folds. "Burrito, we're even. I have a family - I can't keep sticking my neck out for you." He looked distressed, scared even. This case had layers. Layers he tried to warm me about. "Piece of advice? Forget the tugging threads. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole. This goes all the way up to--" Tires screeched nearby as a black car careened towards us. A shadowy figure leaned out the window, sporting the chrome length of a drum-fed ban-gun. BRAPPA-BRAPPA-BRAPPA! I dove out of the way, rolling to safety as the car tore through. I pulled out my 6er, ready for the joust, but they kept going, disappearing into the night towards TFR. I heard groans. poo poo, Aardvark. I raced over to him as he watered the ground around him with red ichor. "Burrito..." he gasped, holding onto my lapel. "I... I..." There was nothing I could do. "Sssh, it's ok. You're going to meet Genesplicer now." There was a little smile on his face as the light faded from his eyes. I checked the ban reason on his hole-riddled body. Placeholder. Aardvark shat himself as his sphincter relaxed. I loving hate this town.

TBC

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Burt was the best, I give HBG a close second.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Armitag3 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bW75OwVXZI

When the OP stepped into my office I knew they were trouble from moment one. It's a scummy part of the forums, no place for a poster with a horny AV. I brushed off some horse racing stubs and fished out my lighter and smoldered the tip of their cigarette. Silence hung in my office as we assessed eachother, in between bouts of neon flashes that sunk through my window. Grey, deathly wisps of smoke rose from their cigarette, fading into the background of these dead gay comedy forums. I hate this town.

"Sorry, toots, I don't mod anymore." I leaned back into my creaky chair, stained heavily with chipotle sauce. OP insisted. Tugging threads were being gassed at an alarming rate. No one knew why, and the mods weren't doing anything. Figures. Reports are kept off the books, and QCS was another organized circle-jerk just like the rest of 'em. The only difference between them and FYAD was that they title-cased their usernames. That's why I got out. gently caress, I hate this town. OP showed me a picture of the kid - army helmet, eyes a foot apart, face swollen and featureless, howling at the sky. Poor kid, born autistic. It's not their fault. It's never their fault. I drained my tumbler of ranch dressing to steel myself up and slid open the desk drawer next to my dominant hand - my mod buttons. Haven't wrapped my fingers around those since the accident. "I'll do it." I watched as the tip of their snake tail slithered away slowly. I thought it'd be the last I'd see those non-mammalian tits. I was wrong.

The forums were dark and cold that night as I stepped into a public inbox and PMed my inside contact. "Quiet, Calm, Sincere - the mods certainly didn't know - what's your query?" Aardvark recognized my gross, gravely voice as I asked him for the scoop on the gassed tugging threads. He thought we were even, but I had to call in one last favor. For the kid. It took some doing, but I finally convinced that ratfucker to turn up the goods. I jotted down the thread in Pet Island where we were supposed to meet - a quiet, secluded place where no one goes. I thought I heard a click before Aardvark put the PM down. It's late, and I probably need to lay off the sauce. But gently caress, I hate this town.

We were the only souls there, misted by the light rain. Aardvark buttoned up in a trenchcoat, hiding behind a pair of racist asian-eye goggles. He pushed the manila folder onto my tortilla folds. "Burrito, we're even. I have a family - I can't keep sticking my neck out for you." He looked distressed, scared even. This case had layers. Layers he tried to warm me about. "Piece of advice? Forget the tugging threads. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole. This goes all the way up to--" Tires screeched nearby as a black car careened towards us. A shadowy figure leaned out the window, sporting the chrome length of a drum-fed ban-gun. BRAPPA-BRAPPA-BRAPPA! I dove out of the way, rolling to safety as the car tore through. I pulled out my 6er, ready for the joust, but they kept going, disappearing into the night towards TFR. I heard groans. poo poo, Aardvark. I raced over to him as he watered the ground around him with red ichor. "Burrito..." he gasped, holding onto my lapel. "I... I..." There was nothing I could do. "Sssh, it's ok. You're going to meet Genesplicer now." There was a little smile on his face as the light faded from his eyes. I checked the ban reason on his hole-riddled body. Placeholder. Aardvark shat himself as his sphincter relaxed. I loving hate this town.

TBC

I already liked you for your user name and avatar, now I'm waiting for part two of your forums themed noir mystery!

HGB is a good dude and I liked his podcast.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Thank you for showing me what was off and different from this forum. HGB is no longer a mod.

He never did eat the second huge gross burrito :(

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

He's just pupating and he'll be back huger and grosser than ever in a few weeks.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Call Your Grandma posted:

He's just pupating and he'll be back huger and grosser than ever in a few weeks.

always be 'pupin

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You Are A Elf posted:

Thank you for showing me what was off and different from this forum. HGB is no longer a mod.

He never did eat the second huge gross burrito :(

Admins suddenly taking a hard stance against cannibalism

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Apr 17, 2021

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Is HGB the Chipotle variant of the burrito? Because I got food poisoning there and that would be a big ol nope

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
All mods are bad and knew, that is why I need to be made a mod. I didn't know and therefore will be the best mod. I will bring balance

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Frankly I HATED HGB with a burning passion and as soon as I heard he was dead I did 6 ninja flips out to my truck and raced out to get the biggest grosses burrito at the crappiest place I could find and then I threw it in the drat TOILET!!

RIP to a real one. A real JERK LMAO SUCKER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOoooOOoo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He is dead right?

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

A Strange Aeon posted:

I already liked you for your user name and avatar, now I'm waiting for part two of your forums themed noir mystery!

HGB is a good dude and I liked his podcast.

The Goon History Podcast lives on despite this unfortunate de-burritoing of GBS. Part 2 of the Chesty Morgan episode is being edited, and episode 3 has been recorded. Thanks for the podcast love :)

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Big Beef City posted:

He is dead right?

No, that's Burt.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Big Beef City posted:

Frankly I HATED HGB with a burning passion and as soon as I heard he was dead I did 6 ninja flips out to my truck and raced out to get the biggest grosses burrito at the crappiest place I could find and then I threw it in the drat TOILET!!

RIP to a real one. A real JERK LMAO SUCKER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOoooOOoo

This but unironically

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I have been made aware that heroic moderator HGB personally dumpstered a number of baseless reports frivolously complaining about the posting of lamia imagery.

Clearly a mod whose wisdom and virtue were beyond compare.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Jesus Christ lmao