Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
if ou havent seen the circle season 1 go watch it. i'd recommend going into it without watching a preview or anything. just watch it. you'll laugh and cry and maybe your brain will melt a few times. everything after this will contain spoilers for season 1 and the released episodes of season 2

that being said i'm pretty sure lance bass's personal assistant who is pretending to be lance bass totally hosed up when asked about what she would do with the prize money.

also if chloe manages to win without really thinking about it all too hard it would be great

ALSO wtf is the inner circle i think it means they will be able to access private conversations

team joey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
on the most recent uk season the hottest woman in the universe catfished another girl into falling in love with her as a hunky army dude, it was pretty good

baw
Nov 5, 2008

The Walrus posted:

on the most recent uk season the hottest woman in the universe catfished another girl into falling in love with her as a hunky army dude, it was pretty good

wtF there is a UK one?!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

baw posted:

wtF there is a UK one?!

ya it was originally uk, the third season literally just finished airing. It's got a lot of episodes, like 21 for the season, but it was def worth watching. Can't speak to S1 or 2 but 3 was decent.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

The Walrus posted:

ya it was originally uk, the third season literally just finished airing. It's got a lot of episodes, like 21 for the season, but it was def worth watching. Can't speak to S1 or 2 but 3 was decent.

well poo poo that's on the watchlist. also there is a brazil one but i havent watched it yet

The Walrus posted:

the hottest woman in the universe

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

In the circle season 3 they have to vote on who gets tortured in the basement but here's the thing - the person tortured also dies

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

the hottest woman in the universe

bumping just to hornypost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug