Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I paid :10bux: to post to this forum and I don't appreciate the downtime. Please refund me the pro-rated amount of $0.00000000000000000014 from my membership fee in Dogecoins, else I shall be forced to resort to an all-caps QCS thread. You knew what you were getting into when you bought these dead gay radioactive forums, and so it is your responsibility to make it right.

If I don't hear from you in 24hrs I will have my attorney contact one Mr Leonard J Crabs Esq MD PhD LMT SSD PS3 MSN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Did the contract with Crabs get transferred in the sale?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The check is in the mail OP.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my favorite part of posting on these forums is having good time and laughing with my friends

my least favorite part is that I am still not a GBS mod, I should be a GBS mod IMHO I believe that I am ready and up to the task and would make an "egg"cellent mod

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dear Jeffrey

Please do not murder and kill me. You have expressed desires to destroy me, Lil Swamp Booger Baby using your hands and fists. Do not do it. My vengeance will come at you from beyond the grave and knock you on the chin. It will spin you dizzy. Do not play. Do not josh around. It will happen if you do it I swear upon Allah

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dear Jeffrey,

What’s it like to sex?

Love,
Your son, Rod

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

DEAR JEFFREY,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Yours In Trust,

Dr. Bakare Tunde

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dear Jeffrey,

Pretend I posted the entire John Galt speech right here.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LanceHunter posted:

DEAR JEFFREY,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Yours In Trust,

Dr. Bakare Tunde

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last eight years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. I had faith in God that I would be healed someday This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Iyoha and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Iyoha telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr.Iyoha sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend your herbal Cure.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Deer Geoffry

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Dear Jeffrey,

Do you go by Jeff or Jeffie colloquially

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Dear Jeffery,

I seem to have lost my mod buttons for every board since the forums came back online. I hope this will be remedied within the coming hours. If not, you can expect to hear from my team of Albanian lawyers that totally, 100% exist, I assure you.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
where do we go to awoo when the forums are undead

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dear Jeffrey,

I have many toadstools for you to buy, if you would just come and see them. One is tall and leans to the side, one is big and spotted, maybe you can sit on it even. One looks like a brain. Come down to my house at 58 Brigade Drive, Greater Wickford, RI 02874 and look at my toadstools, please. I know you would love them if you beheld them with your bare eyes. I can't take any pictures cause they are very delicate, I am afraid the flash and other camera mechanisms might damage or marr their surface.
In solidarity,
Veggs

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hi jeffrey i hope you're doing good man this pandemic sucks hope you're safe have a good. day okay good bye

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I missed the robot, haven't seen him in a while. Please take the site down once a week so we can see our old friend.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Sid Vicious posted:

hi jeffrey i hope you're doing good man this pandemic sucks hope you're safe have a good. day okay good bye

this but the opposite

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Animal-Mother posted:

I missed the robot, haven't seen him in a while. Please take the site down once a week so we can see our old friend.

He was here today

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nooner posted:

my favorite part of posting on these forums is having good time and laughing with my friends

my least favorite part is that I am still not a GBS mod, I should be a GBS mod IMHO I believe that I am ready and up to the task and would make an "egg"cellent mod

Last I checked there was an opening you should campaign more.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Dear Jefferey:

Please monetize the the goon content and publish it on the front page TIA.

And can you please stop telling people I touched your bum? It was an accident OK?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Dear John,

I’m Jeffrey now

Love,
Wartime girlfriend

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Zil posted:

Did the contract with Crabs get transferred in the sale?

There isn't actually a contract, per se. the SomethingAwful IP is cursed, and Crabs follows whoever owns it.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
leonard j. crabs died in 2007 of a terrible butt disorder

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

fart samurai

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Don’t be fatuous Jeffrey

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Nooner posted:

Why would anyone want to be a mod?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The check's in my rear end, OP. I'm constipated so spit on your hand and see what's gurgling round in there.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

thank

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Nooner posted:

just lol if you think you can have a good time while also being a gbs mod

so much lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sir Nose posted:

Mods know all

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Apparently Jeffrey is too good to come and face us

He is a COWARD who hides behind CODE and SERVERS

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sir Nose posted:

Doesn't seem very appealing tbh!!!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Here yesterday,

Gone tomorrow nooner-ish

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dear Jeffery,

Earlier today I went grocery shopping and afterwards I stopped at a local gas station/convenience store and noticed that they had Tornados on their hot dog rolling mechanism for sale for only $1.00 per unit.
Having not tried these items before, I purchased one. A chipotle steak and cheese. Upon concluding my business at the store I returned to my vehicle and consumed it while returning to my home, where I am now.
During that time, and until this moment I have not once thought of you.

This letter is to inform you that I regret that decision and of my intent to hold you in my heart and mind more sincerely each passing day. Please know that we will never again be apart, Jeffery. At first, only our spirits. But eventually I will be able to join with you more fully, and constantly. Forever.

Thank you.

e:
p.s. The Tornado itself was fairly good and well worth the $1.00 asking price, if you are interested. God Bless you, Jeff.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Dear Jeff.

Release this man.

Bomb-omb Texting
Sep 24, 2009
Dear JEFFREY

Bring back lowtax.

Thanks.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Bomb-omb Texting posted: