Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora

Dorararararara....

MudamudamudaMudamuda....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

No OP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

there's a whole loving forum for your stupid anime poo poo. Please go there and poo poo it up instead of spamming gbs with this garbage every day. gently caress I AM SO MAD ABOUT ANIME

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Isn’t this GBS?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My favorite JoJo character is the heavily stereotyped Italian chef. In a world full of evil magic users he has no desire to use said magic for literally any purpose other than doing outstanding Italian cooking and making people happy with it. I am of Italian descent and he's my hero.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm in love with the CoCo

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

My favorite JoJo character is the heavily stereotyped Italian chef. In a world full of evil magic users he has no desire to use said magic for literally any purpose other than doing outstanding Italian cooking and making people happy with it. I am of Italian descent and he's my hero.

So he dismembers sentient vegetables?

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

BigBadSteve posted:

no those are magic ghost vegetables that are an expression of his soul and help him do magic stuff to regular vegetables

obviously

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

I forget exactly how it works but those are his magic helper tomatoes. They do something with the food. I think he does chop them but they are his magic so it's not death or painful. They just split up and go into people's bodies with the food and make them feel good by fixing things, relieving tension, etc... then leave and reform themselves. Something like that.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
not sure what this is all about but i think it is bad and also Goku could kick this Jojo guys rear end and also the OP's rear end

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
lol anime is embarrassing garbage

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I dint watch anime my friend

Although what I’ve seen on crunchyroll, Japan likes maids, they have a show for a Dragon Maid, a Robot Maid, a Magic Witch maid, a Fairy maid... not sure what’s going on there

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Although what I’ve seen on crunchyroll, Japan likes maids, they have a show for a Dragon Maid, a Robot Maid, a Magic Witch maid, a Fairy maid... not sure what’s going on there

Get this...

Argonian maid.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

I forget exactly how it works but those are his magic helper tomatoes. They do something with the food. I think he does chop them but they are his magic so it's not death or painful. They just split up and go into people's bodies with the food and make them feel good by fixing things, relieving tension, etc... then leave and reform themselves. Something like that.

OK, now I too want a tall muscular guy in uniform to make vegetables go in me and relieve tension.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
i dont think this JoBo stuff is very good

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Johnson and Johnson gave 6 people blood clots

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
The year is 2021 and goons are still pretending to be too cool for anime. lol.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I had a cat called Jo-Jo. She was cranky but super lovey and so drat amazing. She was a good cat.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Jojo owns and anyone that doesn’t like it is bad and I hesitate to even call them “people”

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

There is an entire Twitter account that is nothing but pictures of anime maids skateboarding. It’s kinda rad

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Meme Poker Party posted:

hell yeah this episode rules

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Because anime is garbage trash for people who like anime this thread is now the MOJO JOJO thread. Any post not about MOJO JOJO will be met with stiff consequences.

Some research material for the lay people.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Literally A Person posted:

Because anime is garbage trash for people who like anime this thread is now the MOJO JOJO thread. Any post not about MOJO JOJO will be met with stiff consequences.

Some research material for the lay people.

I can't believe HGB died for this.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Armitag3 posted:

I can't believe HGB died for this.

:killing:WELCOME TO HELL TIMES MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!:killing:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
that monkey was a bad dude he needed to get spanked :classiclol:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

that monkey was a bad dude he needed to get spanked :classiclol:

Awww yeah, Nooner!

:stoked:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
MOJO JOJO just wanted to get some eggs so he could have a proper breakfast

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Footage of mojojojos crimes:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0veiTgUQLKw

Ventral EggSac fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 18, 2021

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lYZcIC6bqU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

There's an episode where he falls in love with a "performance" criminal. They proceed to steal eggs milk and flour because " since they're all white, it's all right."

Stealing is pretty cool. Stealing monochromatic things is also cool.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

There's an episode where he falls in love with a "performance" criminal. They proceed to steal eggs milk and flour because " since they're all white, it's all right."

this is not in fact an episode of the hit anime adventure series jojos bizarre adventure, which owns

if this does indeed land me a punishment let the history books show that I went out in the most noble way imaginable: defending the honor of anime against tyrannical mods

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Is this the thread for M.O.D.O.K?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

low key sex master posted:

Is this the thread for M.O.D.O.K?

Oh yeah, totes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

garfield hentai posted:

this is not in fact an episode of the hit anime adventure series jojos bizarre adventure, which owns

if this does indeed land me a punishment let the history books show that I went out in the most noble way imaginable: defending the honor of anime against tyrannical mods

Why must you tempt me so?

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Why must you tempt me so?

im winkin @ u and sticking my rear end at my monitor coquettishly rn

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

there's a whole loving forum for your stupid anime poo poo. Please go there and poo poo it up instead of spamming gbs with this garbage every day. gently caress I AM SO MAD ABOUT ANIME

We had no idea and value your opinion

Edit: oh poo poo

Regarde Aduck fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Apr 18, 2021

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

That episode is great because the entire script is just Beatles references

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Instead of posting about one Mojo Jojo, why don't we talk about two Mojo Jojos? (Mojo Joji?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZlxsJoZkU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

DemoneeHo posted:

Instead of posting about one Mojo Jojo, why don't we talk about two Mojo Jojos? (Mojo Joji?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZlxsJoZkU
Mojos Jojo.

Moji Jojo sounds fun but is incorrect

Also Powerpuff Girls was peak cartoon villain for me. Well actually never mind, literally every good cartoon has great villains, I already apologize for my error