Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/mookiealexander/status/1383609277214969858

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

abraham linksys posted:

snoop being in a supergroup where he gets to sit down in a big comfy chair for 3/4 of every song is a brilliant move on his part

everyone's part here, really

ngl I'm actually kinda hyped for their record now so mission accomplished I guess

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Gramps posted:

ngl I'm actually kinda hyped for their record now so mission accomplished I guess

yeah that was a great 25 minute set that uh.... should probably not be on the fifty dollar boxing ppv

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

its really funny to me taht the concert part is all pretaped but the fights are live so everyone has to just sit around waiting

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
This is the worst "trash talk" I've ever heard

Supersonic
Mar 28, 2008

You have used 43 of 300 characters allowed.
Tortured By Flan
Peter Peter the pumpkin eater!

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

gently caress yes this is ridiculous

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

OH HELL YEAH

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
LOL I didn't know it was a literal Slap Fight

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

da mystery of slap boxing

Supersonic
Mar 28, 2008

You have used 43 of 300 characters allowed.
Tortured By Flan
"I'm trying to be a respected actor, I gotta call my agent and fire him"

- Pete

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

The most unexpected part of all this how much more I like Pete Davidson every time he says anything

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
HELL YEAH STONE FACES

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I don't why but this what I've always wanted

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

No lie I love this poo poo

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Hit Man posted:

No lie I love this poo poo

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

"What the gently caress am I doing?" Pete you speak for all of us

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Shibata and Ishii don't have poo poo on these guys

BossTweed
Apr 9, 2001

Doctor Rope
When does it end? When one of their faces gets red? Or if they flinch or something?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

This is dumb as hell

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

they need to get the official Russian slap fighting judges in here, I don't like this controversy

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

ric flair asked if they knew the rules at the top but didnt say what the rules were for the viewers at home

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That loving ruled

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
This is a fever dream.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Why couldn’t I bet on the slapping contest? That was ridiculous. Pete Davidson saying somewhere someone is jerking off to this was hilarious.

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

I loving love this crazy fever dream I'm having.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

im having a blast but at some point theres going to be another actual fight and im gonna be annoyed

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

There hasn’t been a boxing match in like an hour.

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

Zomblified posted:

I loving love this crazy fever dream I'm having.

This is part of a timeline I actually like. More of this please.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

can someone explain Pete Davidson's appeal beyond "hypebeast twat with lips like a fish"

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Dana White better be taking notes. gently caress interviewing fighters before fights that poo poo is boring as gently caress. "uhh i had the best training camp of my life and I'm ready to go to war hurr hurr" NO goddammit. Gimme Ric Flair, Pete Davidson talking poo poo, and Doja

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

can someone explain Pete Davidson's appeal beyond "hypebeast twat with lips like a fish"

he's the voice of a generation

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

my favorite genre of pop performance is when a heavily studio produced singer gets a live band and has incredibly stupid jams between every song because they are loving the power of just having a guy who can have huge sick shreds at a moment's notice

lady gaga is very good at this and now i guess doja cat has hired the same guitarist

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

jabro posted:

There hasn’t been a boxing match in like an hour.

This isn't a boxing event

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Gramps posted:

Dana White better be taking notes. gently caress interviewing fighters before fights that poo poo is boring as gently caress. "uhh i had the best training camp of my life and I'm ready to go to war hurr hurr" NO goddammit. Gimme Ric Flair, Pete Davidson talking poo poo, and Doja

tbf i feel like dana's rolodex is a much lower tier of celeb than this

gonna be like two hours of whatever fox news has deemed a "conservative comedian" lately and, i dunno, that country singer who yelled the n word on tiktok and then went to #1 on the country albums chart a month later

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

this was re: slap fights

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1383612617516752901

but now i cant wait to hear dave's opinion on doja cat. putting the odds that he says "worked vocals" at some point at like 90%

The Pic
Nov 23, 2019
JAKE "THE PROBLEM CHILD" PAUL

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

abraham linksys posted:

this was re: slap fights

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1383612617516752901

but now i cant wait to hear dave's opinion on doja cat. putting the odds that he says "worked vocals" at some point at like 90%

Also throw in WALTER as well

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
FWIW, it's probably been way longer in between shows for all of these performers than normal so can't be too mad at them for taking a little more time on stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats after doja cat