Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tadashi

Enjoy all my og yob posts you filthy animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Excuse me, what I do in my bedroom is private

take the moon

by sebmojo
the archived have been restored. a great army of the long dead preserved in vats of sticky goo arise and chant the name of their gods as if incantation. they wield swords forged before time immemorial gifts from the guiding beings of the stars. in their necrotic flesh they tremble and surge from their holdings wrenching apart those who have dared awaken them. the pale cold gleam of their eyes is like black slate glinting under desert stars. they spill from those holdings like chrome tombs where we would contain the offspring of those beings that now slaughter worlds and incubate their progeny on the far side of the galaxy

buying disposable credit cards they log onto something awful dot com and......

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

take the moon posted:

the archived have been restored. a great army of the long dead preserved in vats of sticky goo arise and chant the name of their gods as if incantation. they wield swords forged before time immemorial gifts from the guiding beings of the stars. in their necrotic flesh they tremble and surge from their holdings wrenching apart those who have dared awaken them. the pale cold gleam of their eyes is like black slate glinting under desert stars. they spill from those holdings like chrome tombs where we would contain the offspring of those beings that now slaughter worlds and incubate their progeny on the far side of the galaxy

alnilam

ty manifisto

Ventral EggSac

En taro a goon

alnilam

Ventral EggSac posted:

En taro a goon

En taro a goon, EggSac-utor

ty manifisto

Spinz

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Ventral EggSac posted:

En taro a goon

Thank you so much for my av, I adore it

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

take the moon posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Spinz posted:

Thank you so much for my av, I adore it

I did find the picture, but I need to confess I wasn't the one that bought it for you! Sorry.