Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

totally demoralizing for kelvin, whittaker just absolutely had his number for 25 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

G-Hawk posted:

Bobby is so good and I can't wait to see Whittaker adesanya 2

No kidding, if Whittaker looks that sharp in the rematch then goddamn that's an amazing fight

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Gamers rise up

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

G-Hawk posted:

Bobby is so good and I can't wait to see Whittaker adesanya 2

Hell yeah :same:

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Lol at the earlier exchange:

Bisping: "I'd take speed over power anyday."

Cruz: "That's why you don't want these hands Bisping."

The way he delivered it was savage.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

Great fight, amazing work from Whittaker.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

beep by grandpa posted:

totally demoralizing for kelvin, whittaker just absolutely had his number for 25 minutes

Judges agree, drat solid performance by Whittaker

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

That was a good fight that was simultaneously competitive enough to not feel like a total blowout and also an obvious 50-45

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Vettori in the crowd like "you know what, maybe not"

Memento fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 18, 2021

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Not making GBS threads on kelvin or anything - I thoroughly enjoyed that fight and that was easily the most entertaining 50-45 you'll ever see

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Always a pleasure to watch Whittaker fight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

beep by grandpa posted:

Not making GBS threads on kelvin or anything - I thoroughly enjoyed that fight and that was easily the most entertaining 50-45 you'll ever see

Charles Gnarwin posted:

That was a good fight that was simultaneously competitive enough to not feel like a total blowout and also an obvious 50-45

Yeah, it's kinda bizarre but Gastelum doesn't look bad coming out of that fight, it's just that Whittaker looks fantastic.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

that post fight interview- is whittaker the most polite and proper austrailian on earth? lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

that post fight interview- is whittaker the most polite and proper austrailian on earth? lol

We're all that way oval office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

beep by grandpa posted:

he may contend with max for daddest man on the planet. bobby and holloway are tier one while porier and DC lag just behind