Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/guns-shooting-indianapolis-fedex-little-pony-indiana

quote:

There was a post timestamped less than an hour before the shooting that read, “I hope that I can be with Applejack in the afterlife, my life has no meaning without her,” and it featured an image of the cartoon pony Applejack.

i wonder what his username was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
We still got Guantanamo

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
We need to make it harder for white male incels to obtain ponies.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I'm trying to find a gun death themed version to "love and tolerate" but im coming up blank.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlpjQErcR_8

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Applejack has yet to condemn this haynous act.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Mega64 posted:

We need to make it harder for white male incels to obtain ponies.

Take their eyes.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
"my" little pretties promotes a dangerous sense of ownership that rancifies the ego and the id. Our little proles= THE WORKERS HARMONY REVOLUTION. We can still reach our brothers and sisters in hoof.

thanks,
Dr P. Ony Escalade, PHp.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Makes sense the nazi would pick Applejack since she's a southern yokel and would deffo be the racist one.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i always knew that show was brainwashing people into domestic terrorism

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I wish I could say I was surprised

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

at least with furries you are pretty safe, because how are they even going to pull the trigger?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A furry shot and killed two people a few weeks back. They can shoot but only with 25% efficiency compared to bronies

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

r u ready to WALK posted:

i always knew that show was brainwashing people into domestic terrorism

What movie/show is the dude from?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe you Americans should do something about those "guns" that keep getting mentioned in these stories.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Lodin posted:

Makes sense the nazi would pick Applejack since she's a southern yokel and would deffo be the racist one.

there's a piece of fanart that made its rounds last year, I think, depicting Applejack as a slave owner sitting on a porch while zebras are shown working the fields.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I’ve never watched it so I cannot be certain but I am pretty sure that this type of behaviour is not really in the spirit of the show

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Fame Douglas posted:

Maybe you Americans should do something about those "guns" that keep getting mentioned in these stories.

More people die every year from ponies than from gun violence, that’s what the Facebook says. #Freedom

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Chrs posted:

I’ve never watched it so I cannot be certain but I am pretty sure that this type of behaviour is not really in the spirit of the show

Lonely physically adult men watching a show for children to lust after cartoon horses are not getting the point of the cartoon? Is that really plausible?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Fame Douglas posted:

no im pretty sure children's television shows are the problem

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Imagine getting killed by a brony

Imagine that being your exit

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
That's it, ban My Little Pony! It's too dangerous

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

CommissarMega posted:

IIRC it's one of the CSI flavors, and the dude is Justin Bieber.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've always said that adults watching children's cartoons would end in bloodshed and you all told me I was mad! Well who's crazy now?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
In most streaming services there are parental controls that you can set up so your kids can't see adult stuff, how come there are no controls to prevent adults from watching kid shows?

And we're supposed to live in a surveillance dystopia, why don't Netflix et al cross-reference their subscribers with census data to see if children live at the address and block MLP if there are none. Cmon.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I've always said that adults watching children's cartoons would end in bloodshed and you all told me I was mad! Well who's crazy now?

Everybody.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Those are some pretty poo poo fans that don't know that the show ended like two years ago. :v:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Furries may all be degenerate sex freaks who frequently push their fetish on the public, but at least they arent shooting people like the bronies are I guess?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Nooner posted:

Furries may all be degenerate sex freaks who frequently push their fetish on the public, but at least they arent shooting people like the bronies are I guess?

Looks like somebody doesn’t know about the big nazi/furry overlap.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
The Indianapolis Brony Soxiety offers its heartfelt clops and prayers to families of the victims of this senseless attack.

The Indianapolis Brony Society does not, and will never condone violence against manfolk in any form.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why is the new generation of horse fuckers so violent, Mr hands ain't never shot nobody

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I’m not dead just in case anyone is wondering.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

More bad news

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Thank goodness. I was very worried.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

"Apple" "white". Very suspicious

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
He probably should have been in an institution.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They told you that because they were projecting, probably because they might have been remnants of the brony weirdos we had on here (with a flurry of pony avatars who using their show's thread in TVIV as a fast-moving combo of megathread and imageboard), or instead of ponies they were all about Avatar/Korra/Adventure Time/the "they look and sound female but they aren't!1!!" lesbian space rocks cartoon.

...but yeah, all of this is something that doesn't really happen in the rest of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CommissarMega posted:

thats butttershy from my little pony