Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
posting on this page

aww gently caress

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

huh.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Bottom Liner posted:

posting on this page

aww gently caress

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Internet.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Well

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlr2ZMTc52E

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

It must be hard to look down for this guy :(

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Yo his head is so tiny

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

lmao

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

So it's not just fyad that takes huge joy in trans posters being doxxed and kinkshamed, good to know.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

So it's not just fyad that takes huge joy in trans posters being doxxed and kinkshamed, good to know.

Beastiality is animal abuse

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Pity the poor pedophile beastiality fan. Who amongst us hasn't dreamed of taking horse cock Mike Pence-style?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Bobby Deluxe posted:

It is admittedly a little alarming how quickly that person cited an Encyclopedia Dramatica article but I don't think I'm gonna die on this hill

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Go back to kiwifarms, seriously.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

wizzardstaff posted:

Go back to kiwifarms, seriously.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
You want to talk about being disgusted when you see "cracks in someone's facade", how about when someone pulls up a doxx file to win an argument?

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Posting is a land of contrasts, so in the interests of fair and balanced moderation perhaps both of them can be permabanned?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wizzardstaff posted:

You want to talk about being disgusted when you see "cracks in someone's facade", how about when someone pulls up a doxx file to win an argument?

okay but are you just going to ignore the baby furries being hosed

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Endorph posted:

okay but are you just going to ignore the baby furries being hosed

I don't see any such a thing, why don't you post it so I can decide for myself

if you're going to cite ED or KF you should be held accountable for the entire content you're linking to, rather than cherry-picking for shock value. just let us see the well you've been drinking from, creepazoid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wizzardstaff posted:

I'm more disgusted with the pervert who wants to gently caress animals. Honestly though the forums would be better with neither of these two.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Yeah stunt enby is immensely fail but also that stuff is real bad. Doesn't have to be one or the other

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LordSaturn posted:

I don't see any such a thing, why don't you post it so I can decide for myself

if you're going to cite ED or KF you should be held accountable for the entire content you're linking to, rather than cherry-picking for shock value. just let us see the well you've been drinking from, creepazoid
i mean you can literally click the link and see the baby furry being spanked but this feels like a catch-22 because if i say i clicked the link and saw the baby furry being spanked youre gonna call me a pervert but if i say i didnt click it youre gonna say the baby furry being spanked doesnt exist

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Endorph posted:

i mean you can literally click the link and see the baby furry being spanked but this feels like a catch-22 because if i say i clicked the link and saw the baby furry being spanked youre gonna call me a pervert but if i say i didnt click it youre gonna say the baby furry being spanked doesnt exist

Ok Schrodinger

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I should read big posts properly.

Still not sure that stunt_enby isn't entirely proving Colomar's point, funny how it was the trans poster that had a posting history that could quickly be pulled up from kiwifarms huh?

We've all said dumb poo poo in the past, moreso for trans people who are still desperately trying to find an identity.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Still not sure that stunt_enby isn't entirely proving Colomar's point, funny how it was the trans poster that had a posting history that could quickly be pulled up from kiwifarms huh?

We've all said dumb poo poo in the past, moreso for trans people who are still desperately trying to find an identity.
this is true but i dont think a babyfur fetish is an integral part of the trans experience

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

:five:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Most of them don’t want to gently caress animals though.

E: ban them both

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

:chloe:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm more offput by the person being a massive creep ITT than the person being a massive creep offsite tbh. Which I am somewhat surprised about but there you go.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

This thread just needs a timeout for a bit

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

Endorph posted:

then put it in a mod PM or something. posts like stunt_enby's example above are designed to cause a whole bunch of emptyquoting from exactly the same tedious fuckmen as I already never want to see in a thread. they do no good at all unless what you want is yet another circlejerk of boring morons calling the same person whatever word they've moved on to now that their old favorites have all been banned

and they work, and here we are again.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Endorph posted:

this is true but i dont think a babyfur fetish is an integral part of the trans experience
It's fairly obvious from everything s_e dredged up that MC sees themself as the baby in that fantasy, but yeah keep calling them a pedo.

E: I regret everything.

Bobby Deluxe has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Apr 23, 2021

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
The gross sex stuff is gross and very bad, if real. But people who can immediately whip out huge doxx posts are really just underlining everything that's been said about FYAD and the people defending it the hardest.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

It's fairly obvious from everything s_e dredged up that MC sees themself as the baby in that fantasy, but yeah keep calling them a pedo.
i think thats still bad

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Bobby Deluxe posted:

lol. I love this website.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Posting is a land of contrasts, so in the interests of fair and balanced moderation perhaps both of them can be permabanned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

". . ."