Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
https://twitter.com/MarkHolt4/status/1380489633797177350

loving hell lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Semen normally smells like ammonia, bleach, or chlorine. Semen is about 1 percent sperm and 99 percent other compounds, enzymes, proteins, and minerals. Many of these substances are alkaline. This means that they're above a 7 on the pH scale, which is measured from 0 (highly acidic) to 14 (highly alkaline).

I Cum Bleach

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the uk traditionally smells of bags of hot dogshit hanging from a tree in the midday sun

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the uk traditionally smells of bags of hot dogshit hanging from a tree in the midday sun

i think thats just your house

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

https://twitter.com/Milo_Edwards/status/1380526041580572674?s=19

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
When I was a kid I wanted to be a radio DJ because I had visions of locking the studio and just blasting enter sandman on repeat while the red-faced station boss tries to force his way in, and then I realised that you just play the songs the robot tells you to in order and occasionally read out a text, but not a fun text

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

poo poo just went sideways in spectacular fashion in the social media idiots thread. Jeeeeezz

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Where's that?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

it's this one :balldo:

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
The PYF subforum.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

wow

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

:sexarse:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Please do not gently caress horses

Tia.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Reminds me of the SA good old days :unsmith:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

the sex ghost posted:

When I was a kid I wanted to be a radio DJ because I had visions of locking the studio and just blasting enter sandman on repeat while the red-faced station boss tries to force his way in, and then I realised that you just play the songs the robot tells you to in order and occasionally read out a text, but not a fun text

But you get to select one song of your own that you can play!*

*As long as its for that age demographic, music style you are hired to play, and no longer than 3 minutes. And in the last 5th of your schedule.

I miss John Peel type shows.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Bobby's going for a ban tonight

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the sex ghost posted:

be the change you want to see

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Mate your sex arse is massive

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Ratjaculation posted:

Bobby should stick to posting about light switches and stuff: let it go! as Elsa sensibly advises in Frozen.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I wandered into Halfords today whilst my window chip, which was now 2 window chips, was being done.

Saw this

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

fully expecting red text by the time i log back on

a few months ago there was another thread where someone did a real world version of my avatar and my first thought was not 'oh thats cool' it was 'poo poo they noticed me'

pretty sure kiwifarms guy is going to 'this you' me on something so get your popcorn ready folks

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Think my windscreen is some lovely after market thing made from the same novelty glass they use in EastEnders bar fights

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

I wandered into Halfords today whilst my window chip, which was now 2 window chips, was being done.

Saw this

Well I know where I'm going tomorrow

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm not there anymore

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Ratjaculation posted:

Saw this

if it's scratch and sniff do you have to just keep scratching it the whole time to keep your car smelling nice

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Salisbury Snape posted:

poo poo just went sideways in spectacular fashion in the social media idiots thread. Jeeeeezz

well then :catstare:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Fyaaaaaaaaaad!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

in other news Midnight Diner is really good; I've recommended it to people and now am finally watching it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Mate your sex arse is massive

I like big butts :shrug:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

And you can lie.

No weaknesses

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Saw this

i got some lynx africa with marmite deodorant for xmas, its odd

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Anyone watching Line of Duty, this season is going straight into my lizard brain and I'm hooting and hollering. May fave something to do with going to the pub fir the first time since August.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Olewithmilk posted:

Anyone watching Line of Duty, this season is going straight into my lizard brain and I'm hooting and hollering. May fave something to do with going to the pub fir the first time since August.

Is that a cop show? Sounds like a cop show

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Olewithmilk posted:

I'm not watching it no.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i dont even have a telly

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bobby Deluxe posted:

fully expecting red text by the time i log back on

a few months ago there was another thread where someone did a real world version of my avatar and my first thought was not 'oh thats cool' it was 'poo poo they noticed me'

pretty sure kiwifarms guy is going to 'this you' me on something so get your popcorn ready folks

Bobby please just don't post next time

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Olewithmilk posted:

good ending that was

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What did Bobby do was it funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Jose posted:

Bobby please just don't post next time
i have unbookmarked the thread, it was a dumb thing to post

why did i think that was a good thing to post