Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I cast force missile at the dark side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Alright, so with Auto Fire 1, that's 24 damage, Breach 2, 14 times. So that is 336 wounds, Breach 2.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yeah my character is racist against droids. You know like wuher from a new hope. There's no way this blows up into me making poorly disguised racist comments "in character" all the time. And this definitely won't make my fellow players uncomfortable.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
my character is a jedi but i have 3 lightsabers and they float around me at all times :smugbert:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Yeah my character is racist against droids. You know like wuher from a new hope. There's no way this blows up into me making poorly disguised racist comments "in character" all the time. And this definitely won't make my fellow players uncomfortable.

Welp, I guess we're activating the secret campaign all Star Wars games have underlying them. Droid Proletarian Revolution.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

karmicknight posted:

Alright, so with Auto Fire 1, that's 24 damage, Breach 2, 14 times. So that is 336 wounds, Breach 2.

How did you find the character sheet for my Gunner

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
my jedi's lightsaber curves like a large samurai sword, also known as a nodachi

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

my character is a jedi but i have 3 lightsabers and they float around me at all times :smugbert:

Don't rip off KOTOR 2

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I never played it so original idea, do not steal

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

For God's sake, Q, this is not...no, I was a starship captain for twenty-odd years and this is not how spaceships work AT ALL...okay fine, at least this is better than the Robin Hood thing you made us do once.

My character's name is Dixon Hill, he's a Jedi Detective and instead of a...what are they called, light sabres, he has an old-style revolver from his home planet of...Old San Franciscantine.

Also he owns a vineyard.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Oh hey DM can I include this headcanon thing about the clone wars? And also I've got a cool idea for a quest where knowing that clones are all circumcised is a key bit of info.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Speleothing posted:

Oh hey DM can I include this headcanon thing about the clone wars? And also I've got a cool idea for a quest where knowing that clones are all circumcised is a key bit of info.

It’s like that part in Starship Troopers where they all get matching tattoos, but... different

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Alright, so we're agreed that we are running a series of heists, right?

So in that case my character is a Balosar who runs a salvage operations breaking into dead Imperial star ships to steal the high value data. He is a pacifist so I am going to kind of just gently caress around during any combat encounters, but how many are we going to have in a heist campaign?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
So I've got a homebrew species I'd like to play. My character's name is Gayus Bolter, and he comes from a species called the Psylaans. Every Psylaan in existence is a clone of the original seven. Should a Psylaan die, they are immediately reborn into as a new clone. Also, Gayus has a really hot chick who hangs out with him all the time but only he can see her. She comes from a planet called Kaa'Naa'Daa.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Trelane, when we agreed to come back to Gothos and play, you PROMISED...no, no, it's okay, don't cry, Mr. Sulu is going to be just fine...let's just get on with this.

I'm a dashing heroic scoundrel and all the women love me. And my CHARACTER is

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

my character has discovered a planet that is an enormous flawless diamond. what do i roll to use space ship guns to carve it into an asscher cut

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

actually lets skip the roll and assume i can just do it

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Can we use the RIFTS ruleset? I refuse to use any other system.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Is this the og Fantasy Flight D6 version, 2nd edition?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

is this the right place to playtest my Bugnest Orgy module

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Oh, man, I have this really great idea for a character that...wait...none of you spent skill points on Piloting...or Repair...or Computer Use? Seriously, compete combat builds? Fine. gently caress it. I’ll play the goddam astromech, again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Marsupial Ape posted:

Oh, man, I have this really great idea for a character that...wait...none of you spent skill points on Piloting...or Repair...or Computer Use? Seriously, compete combat builds? Fine. gently caress it. I’ll play the goddam astromech, again.

I'm gonna deduct XP if you break character like that again from now on when you've got something to say it better be bweep bwoo bwoo bweede bwoo and you better sound like you mean it.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

reignofevil posted:

I'm gonna deduct XP if you break character like that again from now on when you've got something to say it better be bweep bwoo bwoo bweede bwoo and you better sound like you mean it.

Gonk

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

reignofevil posted:

Ugh, I'll set up the group chat again, show of hands who is going to speak binary this time?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

karmicknight posted:

Ugh, I'll set up the group chat again, show of hands who is going to speak binary this time?

[raises articulated hydrospanner appendage]

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Okay we're doing another space battle scene.

The one character who put any points into flying, make some rolls. Everyone else, you can bicker about spaceflight rules for the next two hours.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

ikanreed posted:

Okay we're doing another space battle scene.

The one character who put any points into flying, make some rolls. Everyone else, you can bicker about spaceflight rules for the next two hours.

I already said I was playing the astromech.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I was going to play a Gungan Jedi, but then I rolled a 1 on an attack with my lightsaber in my session 0 and accidentally cut my own head off. :smith:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i seduce the gungan head

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

My character is 2 Death Stars for the balls and the Super Star Destroyer Executor for the shaft, only bigger.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Computer, resume Enterprise Historical Program Riker-Alpha...corrupted? Oh well, maybe this Game Night program Geordi's always trying to get me to run

Hey guys, I brought cold drinks and hot jazz! So what's the game, poker?

Uh, what are all these books?

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020

docbeard posted:

Computer, resume Enterprise Historical Program Riker-Alpha...corrupted? Oh well, maybe this Game Night program Geordi's always trying to get me to run

Hey guys, I brought cold drinks and hot jazz! So what's the game, poker?

Uh, what are all these books?

momentarily stops drinking directly from a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper to glare at the new guy

This is Star Wars, we only like hot jizz!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Jake: All right, so I just got these new gaming book files on the Mark III PADDs and a couple of RNG dice simulators.

Nog: So what are we playing?

Jake: It's a game based on an old 20th Century Earth movie called Star Wars.

Nog: Star Wars???? I love Star Wars!

Jake: Great! So let's go over----

Nog: Lightsabers!!!

Jake: ---the rules---

Nog: X-Wings!!!

Jake: C'mon, man, are you going to listen or---

Nog: Proton torpedoes!!!

Jake: *facepalms*