Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
This is like having to choose your favorite child or which Oh, God film is the best. Really hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the James Dean reveal and tim's ensuing meltdown is probably my top moment of the series

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

It’s gotta be fuckin Operation Zero Hour for me, that was incredible.

I have bought a year’s sub to HEI Network.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh posted:

5th oscar special

"Jaws 2 was originally intended to be close encounters of the third kind. Steven Spielberg signed a contract to direct Jaws 2. But he wanted to get the shark element out of it and make it about an alien coming to earth. They said we can't do that, that has nothing to do with jaws. But he said I don't care, this is about Richard Dreyfuss' character Dr Hooper and that's what people want to see. So Jaws 2 was written and they began filming with Spielberg directing. And then universal pictures said this has nothing to do with sharks and pulled the plug on the whole thing. But Steven Spielberg with his own money continued to make this movie and they re-titled it Close Encounters of the Third Kind. So as a result of that I came up with what would have been sort of a cool finale for Close Encounters of the Third Kind called Close Encounters of the....Movie Kind. Kind of a tribute to Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Jaws 2." - G. Turkington

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

the James Dean reveal and tim's ensuing meltdown is probably my top moment of the series

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese
I just have to say... WOW. WOW!

On Cinema at the Cinema presented in VR is a revelation. Hats off to Tim for always successfully pushing the show in bold new directions.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

g-c posted:

I just have to say... WOW. WOW!

On Cinema at the Cinema presented in VR is a revelation. Hats off to Tim for always successfully pushing the show in bold new directions.

I still haven't watched the VR part, does it work with PSVR in anyway? Or maybe a way to trick it to run on a normal computer.

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese

pixaal posted:

I still haven't watched the VR part, does it work with PSVR in anyway? Or maybe a way to trick it to run on a normal computer.

I'm not sure. To be honest, I'm just watching through regular YouTube and moving the camera around with my cursor. I don't own a headset or anything

It's still genius and incredible and Tim's brilliance never ceases to amaze me

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

What is reality?
https://twitter.com/YouCleanItUp1/status/1384234676961697797?s=19

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

oh. my loving god

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Incoming 1-bagger.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm a master of slimes

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese
it just keeps getting better and better

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Nice try but we already know that Paul Rug plays Mister Moncher.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

!!!!!!!

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

Gregg killed Tom Chaplin so that Muncher could enjoy some Chaplin's Chilli in the ghost dimension.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

This is right up there with watching the Ant Man saga in real time. When Peyton Reed came on the Oscar special I lost my poo poo.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

No way. No loving way. No loving way holy poo poo

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Definitely appreciate the scoop from The Bulletin Time, a very professional-looking website chock full of sentences written by human beings.

(Somebody in the OCATC reddit suggested that maybe Gregg was Muncher and then somebody edited it into Wikipedia on April 13, and then this weird website scraped that info uncritically)

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

:vince:

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
The false Mister Movies Axiom was merely passing along Gregg's insider expertise

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

On one hand the site is pretty dubious looking but on the other hand it has enough obtrusive ads to be a real news site.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
https://mobile.twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1384267391136198658

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

I can't believe Gregg would lie about this, Tim has been through enough!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

This is getting brought up Sunday isn't it? 5:01VFT don't be late

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1384273740310011904?s=19

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Incredible

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Simpler times!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Trying to explain to people why this is so loving funny is just impossible, but holy poo poo

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Amazing
https://twitter.com/DTalsky/status/1384297136968269825

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

All the stars are here!

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

My god....it’s full of stars...

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Is Tom Cruise Jr only allowed to not wear clothing because he got the Ken Doll operation? Why is he allowed to go on TV without clothing?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm catching up on some of the Oscar Specials and I love the little jokes like Chaplin's chili being called chowder and stu.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

19 o'clock posted:

My god....it’s full of stars...

lol is that Huckabee in the middle

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

SlipkPIe posted:

lol is that Huckabee in the middle

Huckabee famously bailed on Tim on the 3rd Oscar special, leading to Tim having to do the ending musical number by himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlHpg2pBB6o

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Is there a goon discord we plan on hanging out on Sunday for this? Or is it going to be live postings and hoping the forums migration went smoothly?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I will convene with the CineD discord people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

pixaal posted:

Is there a goon discord we plan on hanging out on Sunday for this? Or is it going to be live postings and hoping the forums migration went smoothly?

I would prefer it be in this thread, so that ten years from now I can re-read the thread and vicariously re-experience the moment we saw Tim kiss Joe on the lips/Toni aim a gun at Gregg/the return of Mark Proksch/whatever craziness happens in this one. With Discord, all those moments will be lost like tears in the rain.