Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
lmao if the Matt Gaetz interview is having people look into his dirty laundry and he is hiding something loving weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao if the Matt Gaetz interview is having people look into his dirty laundry and he is hiding something loving weird

its super obvious erik wemple called carlson and asked if he had any comments on a story and carlson is super pissed about it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/KHgz8qa.mp4

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

oops?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I see Tucker is continuing his thing of deliberately mispronouncing people's names, referring to Erik Wemple as Erik Wem-PELL here

Here's a recent supercut of Tucker's obnoxious mispronunciation thing

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1382489226323845121

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

seems like a fun way to get a brain parasite

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

much like reading youR POSTS!!!!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ah, but you see, there was a knife

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

isn't that the guy who voiced Bender on futurama

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

honestly it's kind of mind-blowing just how much of an rear end in a top hat Tucker Carlson is

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

honestly it's kind of mind-blowing just how much of an rear end in a top hat Tucker Carlson is

his people systematically liquidated Jews on an insane scale

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lazy gently caress! pasting good soup is already lazy you can't also do it crappy!!!!

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

tacodaemon posted:

i think he would do well in the 2024 election

yeah idk why i bother thinking about elections at all but can't help but wonder what brand of evil the dems and reps bring to the table

could be super boring (amazing) kamala vs punished trump or maybe dem trump vs tom cotton or a jar of mayonnaise vs tucker

personally i want the US to be a burned stain on the map by then but i know it's bad to be optimistic

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RetroNewsNow/status/1384761625383735297

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Durf posted:

my decades of crippling mental anxiety subsided just in time to find myself a physical wreck. middle age owns.

drat that sucks, sorry

I'm 45 but somehow my joints are fine, in fact if I cared about my health or appearance I could be physically pretty healthy.

on the other hand I'm crazy, I have every personality disorder, rapid bipolar, and I've never met anyone that was anywhere near as obsessed with sex as me. seriously. it's becoming a problem.

owns

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Hey yo Derek Chauvin got convicted on all counts.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Fix posted:

Hey yo Derek Chauvin got convicted on all counts.

good morning

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Chinatown posted:

kill em all and let ??? sort em out

Magic the Gathering.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

erosion posted:

good morning

I mean, it's not the worst morning.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Fix posted:

Magic the Gathering.

hey if god wants to sort my collection that’s fine with me

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Too Many Birds posted:

seems like a fun way to get a brain parasite

yeah lots of people do call their spouses that :lmao:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus Christ the more I think about what pelosi said the more loving furious i get. Literally "thank you for dying to get the justice for your death"?! Does she think anyone has faith that this verdict will change literally loving anything about how the police do business?! They murked a 15 year old girl right after!!!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

smarxist posted:

Jesus Christ the more I think about what pelosi said the more loving furious i get. Literally "thank you for dying to get the justice for your death"?! Does she think anyone has faith that this verdict will change literally loving anything about how the police do business?! They murked a 15 year old girl right after!!!

the guilty verdicts, in a really cynical read of things, could be seen as less helpful overall as they effectively reduce the heat in the pan and take us further from a full flashpoint which is likely required to precipitate society’s change into whatever form it will take next.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

smarxist posted:

also there's a good chance he walks on appellate court lol

but yes libs are a waste. just completely vile creatures

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

smarxist posted:

she doesn't give a poo poo, she wants people to have that faith so the rabble will quiet down and the money can keep coming in

just keep people saying "we're on a long road to real change" ad nauseam forever while assassinating organizers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skGEBgePHtk

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao “how do I bring my dad around?”

“well first we all have to gently caress each other...”

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Red Baron posted:

lmao “how do I bring my dad around?”

“well first we all have to gently caress each other...”

you laugh but this is the solution to every problem

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

erosion posted:

you laugh but this is the solution to every problem

I’m doing my part

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

I somehow never developed a fear of clowns, my brother (who is a year younger than me and shared a room with me for 13 years) was terrified of them but for some reason i always liked them, sign me up for this guy!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

lmao that’s why it looked so familiar Jesus

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anyway, just remember: Bugs Bunny isn't real