Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Can I have a 100,000 day probation. Prefer to read than to post. Thanks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Always double check they are out before trying on their underwear.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're not gonna live 100,000 days :(

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
neither is prince philip lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

consider it done

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Did you fill out the proper forms, OP?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Poof, you're a sandwich

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
can i have ur account OP? I've already gotten a 100k prob on this account, I bet I could do it again with your account

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

can i do it

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

jeezy petes just log off or something c'mon

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I will take a shard of this guy's cross in the form of a sixer, so I can remember their sacrifice in the name of not subjecting us to their posts

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Is this the thread where we ask for things? Can you make me unquotable? I don't like people throwing the dumb poo poo I say back in my face. Is that possible mod genies?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

why would someone who posts exclusively in c-spam come to gbs to ask for this? ask to be permaprobed in c-spam you coward.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Have you tried not posting at all?

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Hell Yeah posted:

why would someone who posts exclusively in c-spam come to gbs to ask for this? ask to be permaprobed in c-spam you coward.

People might actually read GBS?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What if you just didn't post and read the other posts? What then?

Y'know, like, on your own?
And if you can't do that because you have a compulsion or you're constantly getting wasted in one way or the other, perhaps there's more pressing needs you need to address other than simpering around an internet forum looking for cheap outs?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Explain why you're trying on other people's underwear OP that's sick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Giedroyc posted:

you should go to cspam and call Hillary "Shillary" hehe

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hi I registered in 2001 so I’m like 50 something years old but I lack any ability to control my fingers please help

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Giedroyc posted:

Yes, people are more likely to see your request in the less popular sub. A real stroke of genius.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I can acquire a probe for thee, but first you must answer my riddles three

Riddle, the first : Suck my balls you gently caress, making GBS threads rear end man!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I be generous and request that all my future probes be donated to this poor soul? Thank you.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
If you can figure out my inscrutable submission for the "what's blocking the suez canal" photoshop thread, I award you 200 ProbeCoins, which can be redeemed for 10,15,4, 100,5 20 hours of probation.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

You can keep reading and the fact that you could post but don't can just be a secret among us here in gbs

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Big Beef City posted:

What if you just didn't post and read the other posts? What then?

Y'know, like, on your own?
And if you can't do that because you have a compulsion or you're constantly getting wasted in one way or the other, perhaps there's more pressing needs you need to address other than simpering around an internet forum looking for cheap outs?

Have you considered working with drug addicts and other people who engage in unhealthy behaviors and are trying to get help?

I think you have some valuable insight to offer.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

What if there was some feature that made it so you couldn't read anything unless you had posted in the last week, that would be crazy

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
probate me so i won't post is a cry for help when you think about it

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I don't get these people that autoban or ask for bans and probes so they can't post.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Ventral EggSac posted:

What if there was some feature that made it so you couldn't read anything unless you had posted in the last week, that would be crazy

Sharkposting, if you stop posting you fuckin die

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I think OP should get one day of probation for every post they make in this thread.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

pseudanonymous posted:

Have you considered working with drug addicts and other people who engage in unhealthy behaviors and are trying to get help?

I think you have some valuable insight to offer.

I walk into a gas station bathroom because I'm about to poo poo myself due to greasy taquitos. I see Giedroyc unconcious on the floor of a stall, drooling and covered in sores, with a cell phone in his hand. CSPAM forum open and a post drafted under a parachute account. He just couldn't escape the grasp of posting. We get him to a hospital and he recovers. He is in rehab for 3 months. He has recovered but will always live with the damage posting has caused.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I think you need to write out a 5000 word essay on why you want it.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

The Queen posted:

E L I Z A B E T H THE SECOND by the Grade of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Our other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith:-

TO ALL TO WHOM THESE PRESENTS SHALL COME, GREETING!

Whereas it has been represented to us that the forums poster GIEDROYC has lately suffered to be grievously Owned in c-spam, because his posting is bad;
And Whereas, we observe that this same GIEDROYC lacks the Wherewithal to stop posting,
NOW THEREFORE KNOW YE that We, by virtue of Our Prerogative Royal and of Our especial grace, do hereby request and require of Those Mods whom these letters may concern that He be furnished with a probation to a duration no shorter than 10,000 hours

IN WITNESS whereof We have caused these Our Letters to be made Patent.

WITNESS Ourself at Westminster the twenty-second day of April in the sixty-ninth year of Our Reign.

BY WARRANT UNDER THE QUEEN'S SIGN MANUAL

:ohdear:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Postin’s fun op, post away after you finish a thread. Just always post!

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This person is taking sexual gratification from getting probed, DO NOT PROBATE

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Ventral EggSac posted:

There would probably be some garbage megathread that lurkers would hop into once a week and post "hey guys" or "lol" just to stay current.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can CSPAM own anything without outing themselves as capitalists hmm.

I'm bored it's been an hour. Come on mods, I even reported my own post.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Giedroyc posted:

Can CSPAM own anything without outing themselves as capitalists hmm.

I'm bored it's been an hour. Come on mods, I even reported my own post.

We just had a thread requesting a ban and they updated the rules to say if you ask for it you ain't getting it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't worry though, we're all here to support you in never posting again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
OP are you named after Mel?