Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I think Yen was onboard as a choreographer and was written in very late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

sean10mm posted:

GDT's commentary on Blade II rules tho

Also the dvd option to watch the movie with only the soundtrack is cool

It's not even very good outside of a couple songs but all movies should have that option on release!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Blood Boils posted:

Also the dvd option to watch the movie with only the soundtrack is cool

It's not even very good outside of a couple songs but all movies should have that option on release!

Agreed, Superman '78 had this and it was a lot of fun.

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF
Oh dear god I'm using the Awful app and just tapped bushisms.txt's AV and realized what it was.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

poonchasta posted:

Oh dear god I'm using the Awful app and just tapped bushisms.txt's AV and realized what it was.

well now I'm just curious

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

poonchasta posted:

It's just Bowsette you coward

poonchasta
Feb 22, 2007

FFFFAAAFFFFF FFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFFAAAAAAFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFFF FFFFFFFAAAAAAAFFFFF

McCloud posted:

It's just Bowsette you coward

It's a character that can change their gender identity... by putting on or taking off a hat. It seems relevant to what everyone's been talking about.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

As someone who posts in the games chat thread, don't google it

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1385201908965650433

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I'm good.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Oh for gently caress's sake.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

The absolutely most pathetic, utterly pitiable sore winners

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
"bring back tony stark to life"

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

I think it's delightful, I'm all in favour. They should bring back Tony Stark, to life.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Do it Disney

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lmao

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
What's so special about April 24, 2021?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Edward Mass posted:

What's so special about April 24, 2021?

That's the deadline for bringing him back.

Or else

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
call his name and save him from the dark

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Disgusting toxic fan cult behavior. When will Kevin Feige denounce the vile actions of this organized harasser group?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Chairman Capone posted:

Disgusting toxic fan cult behavior. When will Kevin Feige denounce the vile actions of this organized harasser group?

garycoleisgod
Sep 27, 2004
Boo
I am looking forward to all the articles about toxic fans that will surely be forthcoming.

To be honest, I'm sure Disney would love to bring back Iron Man.

RDJ and how much money they would need to dump in his driveway are the actual problem here.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Bring back good X-Men movies.

E: To life

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Cry Havoc posted:

Stark wake up!
Wake him up in time!
Stark wake up!

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

poonchasta posted:

It's a character that can change their gender identity... by putting on or taking off a hat. It seems relevant to what everyone's been talking about.

I'm trans and don't give a poo poo.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
https://twitter.com/ign/status/1385322777406754816?s=21

I'm guessing that Zeus is here to job. Villain is Gorr the God Butcher, and he presumably is going to butcher a god or two.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
I thought we had established that the one true religion in the MCU was Ancient Norse mythology.

How can the Greek pantheon be real too? Does everyone in the MCU have to hedge their bets and sacrifice a goat and a boat at funerals?

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I thought we had established that the one true religion in the MCU was Ancient Norse mythology.

How can the Greek pantheon be real too? Does everyone in the MCU have to hedge their bets and sacrifice a goat and a boat at funerals?

The ancient Norse pantheon just turned out to be aliens. I don’t see why that would preclude other religions/myths, I guess the real question is was literally every single ancient religion just aliens all hanging out on earth at random points.

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Cry Havoc posted:

josh04 posted:

Stark wake up!
Wake him up in time!
Stark wake up!

lmao

I'd be a hypocrite if I shat on these guys too much so instead I'll just say I wish them well.

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

Guy A. Person posted:

The ancient Norse pantheon just turned out to be aliens. I don’t see why that would preclude other religions/myths, I guess the real question is was literally every single ancient religion just aliens all hanging out on earth at random points.

The literal plot of Stargate.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

My theory is while the Norse gods are aliens from Asgard, the upcoming movie will establish that the Greek and other pantheons are Eternals.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Roth posted:

I'm trans and don't give a poo poo.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

The MSJ posted:

My theory is while the Norse gods are aliens from Asgard, the upcoming movie will establish that the Greek and other pantheons are Eternals.

The Greek ones are from Greece, surely

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Hercules has been a thing in Marvel for years. He's basically a drunker, more bisexual Thor.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Please read Greg Pak's Incredible Hercules run, it's some of the most fun you'll have with comic books.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Roth posted:

Please read Greg Pak's Incredible Hercules run, it's some of the most fun you'll have with comic books.

absolutely, Ares in that series (and pre-Fear Itself period in general) was also a treasure

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ares was also depicted in the Dark Avengers as someone who eats a bucket of fried chicken for breakfast. The absolute chad.

Speaking of chads.
https://twitter.com/heroichollywood/status/1384607473127108613?s=20

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Ares was also depicted in the Dark Avengers as someone who eats a bucket of fried chicken for breakfast. The absolute chad.

Speaking of chads.
https://twitter.com/heroichollywood/status/1384607473127108613?s=20

Batista rules.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Mannnn Bautista vs Batfleck would have been baller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bautista is such a cool dude, goddamn.

I'll never forget that the moment he had a chance to get in to real acting, he took it very seriously and committed himself.

Unlike his wrestling counterparts that coasted on a bunch of D-grade military movies, Dave seems like he genuinely appreciates the craft.