Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

mediaphage posted:

i hate cake smashing

yeah it's stupid as poo poo. up there with gender reveal parties.

also i saw a video once where someone did it but the cake was a multi-layer one with a wooden dowel holding it together and it went straight into the lady's eye.

don't waste food, don't maim or disfigure people as a prank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Sagebrush posted:

yeah it's stupid as poo poo. up there with gender reveal parties.

also i saw a video once where someone did it but the cake was a multi-layer one with a wooden dowel holding it together and it went straight into the lady's eye.

don't waste food, don't maim or disfigure people as a prank

oh my god

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

weddings: totally free of waste production if not for that silly cake smashing thing, right

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
you don’t understand, it’s wasting food. there are starving goons on the internet who would love to eat that stale yellow cake with canned chocolate frosting

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

weddings: totally free of waste production if not for that silly cake smashing thing, right

i kept mum on that because people think i'm unreasonable but i think most weddings are obscene, too. courthouse wedding for us, baybee, followed by a party at our condo a few months later that i catered myself

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

nm

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rjmccall posted:

you don’t understand, it’s wasting food. there are starving goons on the internet who would love to eat that stale yellow cake with canned chocolate frosting

being gross or wasteful with food is a moral crime as well as just being yucky. post your favorite howtobasic vids!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

mashing a cake is wasteful and decadent but it only happens once or so in a person's life so let them enjoy it? destination weddings can absolutely gently caress right off though

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

mashing a cake is wasteful and decadent but it only happens once or so in a person's life so let them enjoy it? destination weddings can absolutely gently caress right off though

all i said was that it's dumb and a waste i'm not going to cancel people for doing dumb cake poo poo there's no need to keep stanning it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if somebody gets so upset at somebody saying "dont smash cake in your face on your wedding day its dumb" that they actually don't do it on their wedding day, well, thats a win, lmao owned

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

My next wedding is gonna be larger than my first but I'm not gonna go apeshit on anything other than my dress

Which I can prolly get for under a hundo

Unless we swap out the booze bar for molly and poppers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
cake smashing. what the gently caress is happening in here

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/carla_zano/status/1384528813971763205?s=21

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

untitled goose game anyhonk 100% WR

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

My next wedding is gonna be larger than my first but I'm not gonna go apeshit on anything other than my dress

Which I can prolly get for under a hundo

Unless we swap out the booze bar for molly and poppers 🤷🏻‍♀️

wish i was marrying winona

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/nonstandardmcd/status/1384959801566892035

cool

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

amo id

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
Imagine stacking a wall so good that 2400 years later someone looks at it and just shakes his head, "no, we should really build around it"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Gentle Autist posted:

wish i was marrying winona

did she steal your heart?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

lol. hadrian’s mcwall.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Ehh, I think I’m over exposed stone.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

maybe try decreasing the aperture

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

jesus WEP posted:

Nice

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

tk posted:

Ehh, I think I’m over exposed stone.
idk if I already posted this one but
https://twitter.com/lukemones/status/1271974853935951873?s=21

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

look at this sick vaporwave McDonald’s

https://twitter.com/nonstandardmcd/status/1290322115003142144?s=21

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

vaporwave McDonald’s

rock over london, rock on chicago

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

that is dope

i liked this reply

https://twitter.com/D4C_Trice/status/1290404648612962304

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Devonaut posted:

rock over london, rock on chicago

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Beepies: the Breakfast of Badpost Champions

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Beepies: the Breakfast of Badpost Champions

i was participating in this planning workshop thingy yesterday and as an icebreaker the facilitator asked everyone what their favorite breakfast food was. when it was my turn i said “whatever i can cram in my mouth before my kids track me down”. no one laughed.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

is that because they don't have kids and don't understand, or because they have no sense of humor and think that's some sort of child abuse?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

is that because they don't have kids and don't understand, or because they have no sense of humor and think that's some sort of child abuse?
it is because they are figments that exist only in beeps imagination

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

FMguru posted:

it is because they are figments that exist only in beeps imagination

the beepth sense

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

the beepth sense

i see dead beeple

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh fuk where

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

it’s u, ur Bruce Willis

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 23, 2021

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh fuk!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

https://twitter.com/horror_disco/status/1385329239755350016?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/DCist/status/1220736640529903617?s=20