Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

are you or anyone you know a member of a lesbian organization?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

infernal machines posted:

House Lesbian Activities Committee

you shoulda seen the scissors they used for the ribbon cutting on this one

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Jonny 290 posted:

you shoulda seen the scissors they used for the ribbon cutting on this one

heh

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

President Beep posted:

did it shut down or lose its crown?

they closed it to build an even bigger one in detroit

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

are you or anyone you know a member of a lesbian organization?
I refuse to answer that question in the grounds that the answer may tend to incriminate me

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1385047677650546689

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

north asian horse world containment thread

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

qirex posted:

north asian horse world containment thread

That didn't work before either and they actually built a giant border wall.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Lol there’s a police helicopter flying around here. Cool

couple mins after the verdict the sty across the street was abuzz, pigs piling into black suvs and birds in the air and poo poo. lol

President Beep posted:

he looks like a frustrated imbecile who’s only moments away from flying into a blind, tearful rage

nah. after stewart destroyed him on cnn or whatever years ago he was put in training to be the official fox media nazi. he knows what he's doing. his persona is all a finely crafted act

and that's why he's there, his job is to channel his viewers' omniscient lead-powered rage towards specific topics.

yep. they are addicted to being told what to be mad at every evening

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lol there’s a police helicopter flying around here. Cool

we're close enough to a military airport and have enough olds living here that whenever there's a silver alert they'll send out a helicopter and it'll circle for hours and it's crazy annoying

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

graph posted:

couple mins after the verdict the sty across the street was abuzz, pigs piling into black suvs and birds in the air and poo poo. lol

nah. after stewart destroyed him on cnn or whatever years ago he was put in training to be the official fox media nazi. he knows what he's doing. his persona is all a finely crafted act

yep. they are addicted to being told what to be mad at every evening

i think he's actually a right-wing douche and the cnn bit was the act, tbh

i mean he'll go wherever the popularity takes him but i think he prefers being in the mode he is

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/billcorbett/status/1385394246136389633

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Cat Face Joe posted:

the world's largest buffalo wild wings used to be in my city

by largest, did they mean the wings are the largest or just the store

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I always thought the obvious reply to “taxation without representation “ would be “ok, Maryland gets everything except the grounds of the capital, the national mall and the White House so the population of DC is zero”. Virginia got its half of DC like 200 years ago

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

hobbesmaster posted:

I always thought the obvious reply to “taxation without representation “ would be “ok, Maryland gets everything except the grounds of the capital, the national mall and the White House so the population of DC is zero”. Virginia got its half of DC like 200 years ago

i mean this is probably what should have happened but there's a lot of things about our legislature that should have happened

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cat Face Joe posted:

the world's largest buffalo wild wings used to be in my city

the world's largest sheetz used to be in one of the towns i grew up in

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cat Face Joe posted:

they closed it to build an even bigger one in detroit

grim

100% not surprised that's the best trumbull has to offer

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
sheetz was one of the weirder southern phenomena to me. it was a Big Deal when one opened up close to work. an ultra-popular... off-highway gas station/convenience store?

like an even bigger deal than cookout burgers

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
three letters: m t o

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Agile Vector posted:

grim

100% not surprised that's the best trumbull has to offer

lmao #voltagevalley

i spent way to much time in warren in my life though

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the founding fathers can all get in line and kiss my butt

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

graph posted:

three letters: m t o
ministry of transportation Ontario?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

nope

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

psiox posted:

sheetz was one of the weirder southern phenomena to me. it was a Big Deal when one opened up close to work. an ultra-popular... off-highway gas station/convenience store?

southern??

they're mostly PA, east coast stuff. i guess there's some in nc

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

psiox posted:

it’s like New Yorkers and bodegas

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

hobbesmaster posted:

it’s like New Yorkers and bodegas

new yorkers just don't understand the type of store specific to southern culture: the gas station

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I don’t think anyone understands buc-ees

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Chris Knight posted:

ministry of transportation Ontario?

idgi either what is mto

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
made to order you philistines

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
order us philistines to do what?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

order us philistines to do what?

make some gas station food usually

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

President Beep posted:

the founding fathers can all get in line and kiss

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

President Beep posted:

the founding fathers can all get in line and kiss my butt

but that's not what they inten-

wait, let me look this up to make sure

huh, looks like they actually did intend this one

proceed

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

bump_fn posted:

its funny to think about how hard we worked to illegally get booze when under 21 in the us while here in the uk if you're in the suburbs all kids are getting blackout drunk and doing whippets at 13 lol

this explains a lot about the UK

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

endlessmonotony posted:

That didn't work before either and they actually built a giant border wall.

lol

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

from the replies:

oh poo poo we are gonna invade china

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/ronanburtenshaw/status/1385559818203762689

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

lol https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/private-clinic-cancelled-bc-1.6000651

for context, with very few exceptions, vaccines are distributed by age in BC. if you're 40-55 right now all you can do is compete for AZ doses, and there are about 5x as many people in that age bracket as there are AZ doses available. glad to see this get smacked down, and frankly also glad to have this story available as a weapon against people who try to defend the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Here in Europe they're already saying that with the increase in Pfizer, and Janssen getting greenlit, we won't need AZ anymore after may.