Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the last 3 were all boring 10 inch picture frames :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Aard is one bad dude. Just flagrant about it. Boasting on an internet forum. For shame.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I think it's good to give in to your criminal impulses once in awhile as long as they're not violent.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Those picture frames were for a funeral. They were also going to make tea for everyone the service but... well...

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
what were the bowls for :ohdear:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I believe that's a felony

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

How good are the mixing bowls are they big glass dishwasher and microwave safe?
Might be worth it then

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Plastic but dishwasher/microwave safe. Do you think they'll factor that in at my sentencing?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Spinz posted:

How good are the mixing bowls are they big glass dishwasher and microwave safe?
Might be worth it then

I'd shank the gently caress out of someone for a nice set of pyrex.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

Plastic but dishwasher/microwave safe. Do you think they'll factor that in at my sentencing?

Well if they sat outside on your porch for a solid week you can probably get away with keeping this poo poo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

oculus just released their new VR avatar creator

it's a me

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

wait, that's not quite right

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

closer...

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

perfection

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Hey bby how u doin

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Those jandals are hot to death boo

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Tip posted:

perfection

I thought I’d turned lamia-sexual then I saw this. Hubba hubba wowzers etc

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Tip posted:

oculus just released their new VR avatar creator

it's a me

so its on par with a Wii?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

My post-swim lunchtime apple was very poor. Clumps of brown, near black, rot in it that I hadn't noticed until a chunky bite had been taken.

Feeling sorry for myself now.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I made pancakes with lemon zest for lunch, and they came out fine. Served them with bought-frozen european blueberries (bilberries?), and confirmed that they are just not a berry that survives freezing. Mild sweet+sour "generic fruit" taste, mushy, and they leak a lot of juice.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ratjaculation posted:

My post-swim lunchtime apple was very poor. Clumps of brown, near black, rot in it that I hadn't noticed until a chunky bite had been taken.

Feeling sorry for myself now.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Computer viking posted:

I made pancakes with lemon zest for lunch, and they came out fine. Served them with bought-frozen european blueberries (bilberries?), and confirmed that they are just not a berry that survives freezing. Mild sweet+sour "generic fruit" taste, mushy, and they leak a lot of juice.

yeah you can use frozen blueberries for smoothies or even baking sometimes, but when thawed they just loose all of their essential characterstics--taste, texture, even the color is a little drab.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Jim? Of the Slimsville Jims?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im aimlessly browsing "food" search on google maps in eastern europe, wtf is with all these burger places giving you black rubber gloves to eat with

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the face of a man who is definitely NOT going to contract the AIDS virus from this hamburger

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

the face of a man who is definitely NOT going to contract the AIDS virus from this hamburger

A Tbi7AE?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Maybe A Tbi7AE? is a fast casual joint for people with serious ocd who cannot tolerate even a morsel of food on their hands.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this place is called "fork spoon" and I have to admit I am intrigued

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Maybe A Tbi7AE? is a fast casual joint for people with serious ocd who cannot tolerate even a morsel of food on their hands.

based on a quick googling there are multiple places doing this weird black gloves thing, check out black star burger and black burger factory

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293956-d12334882-r506294172-Black_burger_factory-Ulaanbaatar.html

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298484-d11666553-r646812754-Black_Star_Burger-Moscow_Central_Russia.html

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Also did you spell Tbi7AE right? Because nothing comes up when I Google it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

i don't have any other place to post these so enjoy :tipshat:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'd never wear gloves to eat a burger

I'll die first

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
surely this place is scary to locals too right ???

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I want to eat there because no one will believe me when I describe it. This is equal parts delicious and fever dream.

To be honest, I am all for eating burgers with gloves. We used to eat fries and nachos from bowling alleys right after sticking our fingers into Gutfeld's dad bowling balls. The sheer hubris we were throwing at fate made this situation inevitable.

Grumblepuff fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 24, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So I’m guessing that the gloves are because the burgs are super sloppy and have 3 different sauces on them? No thanks, for me anyway. I’m a lettuce, red onion, tomato kinda guy. That’s all you need on an A+ burg imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

So I’m guessing that the gloves are because the burgs are super sloppy and have 3 different sauces on them? No thanks, for me anyway. I’m a lettuce, red onion, tomato kinda guy. That’s all you need on an A+ burg imo

No condiments at all? Or cheese?

a shameful burg