Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Halo Reach (Normal)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Monster Sanctuary (Complete Monster Journal)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Star Wars: Squadrons campaign. Pretty fun, it’s kind of in between an arcade game like the old Rogue Squadron games and an actual flight sim (leaning more towards the former but you can mess around with power settings and your ship’s shield distribution, etc) which was a nice balance. The story’s standard Star Wars stuff, nothing special but some of the setpieces were fun and the visuals and sound design were great. I’m going to give the multiplayer a try, I usually don’t like playing games that are as heavily teamwork-focused as it presents itself as with random people but a lot of these games end up not requiring as much coordination as they claim so who knows. But even if I don’t stick with multiplayer it’s a pretty solid single-player experience.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

SaGa Frontier Remastered: All seven original scenarios on one system data. I didn't do Fuse yet but I got to the special developer room so I'm marking it as a win. Good thing I saved in there because the game locked up during a special battle sequence in the dev room, so I can finish exploring it. I blasted through this game thanks to all the new features. Once you know what to do to complete a scenario and have the strength to take on a final boss they are actually really short.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dragon quest v
its the ultimate dad rpg and its amazing. running around and capturing monsters is awesome, metal slimes ftw

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
14. The Ratchet & Clank Movie (Hard, All Gadgets, All Gold Bolts, Safe-cracker)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

9a. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded all trophies. Technically missing 2 trophies that require Street Pass but unfortunately I don't think I'll be Street Passing anybody with Re:coded data anytime soon.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Disco elysium, for the 3rd straight time

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Also call of duty black ops 3 which was actually pretty good, always enjoy a good rogue AI story and I don't feel so gross playing a shooter set in the future

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yakuza 4. definitely my least favorite so far. might take a break before 5. also i beat saga frontier with asellus earlier, think i'm gonna do a scenario a month for the rest of the year with no new game plus

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Pardon? What frontier?

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

ridge racers 2 (psp).

amazing game. ridge racer forever.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Spoderman posted:

ridge racers 2 (psp).

amazing game. ridge racer forever.
                              \

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Katamari Forever.

Had never played a Katamari game before. Really weird and totally unique, I loved it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

\

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

5. Yakuza Kiwami All substories, 100 percent completion.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

b_d posted:

Pardon? What frontier?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

Pardon? What frontier?

ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video
8. Bonk's Adventure (NES)
9. Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (NES, no death)
10. Persona 4 (Normal ending)
11. Castlevania (NES, 1-ALL, no death, game over at 2-4) - video
12. Yakuza Kiwami

35:4x, 26.04%

guess ill do premium adventure for a while til i get bored

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
14+ The Ratchet and Clank Movie (New Game+)

Missed the Platinum Trophy by failing to make the train tentacle dance, and potentially other missed enemies.

Mamkute fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 23, 2021

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
You can't beat a movie.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A Plague Tale: Innocence. A nice little game, kind of a mix of a walking sim style story game, a stealth game, and a puzzle game. It's set in France in the middle of the Hundred Years' War and the black plague, and you play as a teenager trying to take care of her younger brother after their parents are killed and they're left with nowhere to go (the early game reminded me so much of Grave of the Fireflies that I looked it up and found that sure enough the developers listed that movie as their main influence). There are sections where you have to sneak past human enemies like Inquisition or English soldiers and sections where you have to solve puzzles based around light to avoid swarms of plague rats that will devour anyone caught in the darkness, and sections where you do both at once. It started to lose me towards the end once things start getting more fantastical but I still had a good time with it, the first half or so of the game in particular when it's just a grounded survival story and hasn't introduced a million different tools yet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video
8. Bonk's Adventure (NES)
9. Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (NES, no death)
10. Persona 4 (Normal ending)
11. Castlevania (NES, 1-ALL, no death, game over at 2-4) - video
12. Yakuza Kiwami

35:4x, 26.04%

guess ill do premium adventure for a while til i get bored

you should just move on to K2 tbh

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
its tempting but i said i wasnt gonna buy any new games this year...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (1000/1000 gamerscore) (4 crashes)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

its tempting but i said i wasnt gonna buy any new games this year...

maybe if you write a letter to bobs brother...

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
The World Ends with You: Final Remix

still very good. only played in handheld so no idea how joy-con control is though i heard it sucks rear end. had it on DS so i was happy with the touchscreen at any rate. lookin forward to the sequel

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Chrono trigger ds, original and secret ending
It owns very hard and before you know it it's over. Most of the new 3ds content is terrible

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Earth defense force 5 normal coop , ~11% completion. Games a blast with friends, we immediately started going through again on hard trying out different classes

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Yakuza 3 Remastered
I played through this series way out of order, but this was the last Yakuza game I had to play
Not the strongest game, but better than I expected.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dq3. what a masterpiece, godlike game

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
Ghoul School for the nes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Chrono trigger ds, original and secret ending
It owns very hard and before you know it it's over. Most of the new 3ds content is terrible

Bro you get to go thru the longest dungeon in the game getting gear thats worse than the normal gear in the snes game and the dungeon is just randomly copy pasted corridors and then yiu get to see schala in lavos's head like in chrono cross

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Bro you get to go thru the longest dungeon in the game getting gear thats worse than the normal gear in the snes game and the dungeon is just randomly copy pasted corridors and then yiu get to see schala in lavos's head like in chrono cross

Nice av lyle

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I can't see what my av is since i have wmbeds and avatars off. Cheers

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I can't see what my av is since i have wmbeds and avatars off. Cheers
code:

..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.                                                                                                                                                                   
              .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.                                                                                                                                                              
          .,******,,................,,*******,.                                                                                            .,********************,                                      
       .**,,....................            ..*//*.                   ,*///////////////////////////////,.                           .,/////*,....................,//////*                               
     .,/,,....................               .....,,,..  ....,,*******,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*****,......        ....,,,,,............................,,,,,,,**,,,.                         
     .*(,.............                             .,//..*/((*.........................,......................*/((((/,.    .*/((*..                   ......................,*(,                        
      ,**,,.........                                 ..*,,....                   ....... .                   .......,,*///**,..... .                       ....................**,.                     
        ,*,,,......                                                                                                  ..,,,.                                  ....................**,                    
          .,****,,......                   ..,,,.                                                                                                              ..................**,                    
             ...,******,...............,,,,,,,,..                                                                                                                ................**,                    
                 .....,,*///////////**,,...... . .                                                                                                               ..............,*,.                     
                                  ,(/,.                                                                                                                       ............,*(((,                        
                               ..,,...       . .                 ......,,,,,...                                              ..................................,,,,,,,,,,,,....                         
                             .,**.                              ..*#########/,.                                              .,**.............................,*/((((/*                                 
                          ..**,...       .,*/(((((*,..         ,*(###########(*,.                    ..,,,,,,,..               ..,,*******/(((/***************,.                                        
                        .,**,...         *((#######(/.         .*/(#########(/*..                 ...*((#####(*,..                 .......,***.                                                         
                       .*/,...           *(########(/,  ....    ..,*////****,..  . ....           ,*(##########(/,                 ..........,**,,.                                                     
                     .,,,..              .,*/(###(*,..  .,,..      .,*,.         .,,,..           ,*(##########(/,                  ...........,,,,,.                                                   
                     ,/,.                  ..,,,,,..    .,,..   ...,**,.     ...,,....            ,*(##########(/,                 ..............,*(*                                                   
                  .*/*...                                ..,*****,.  ..,******,..                  ..,((#####(*,.                  .................*/,.                                                
                  .*(*...                                 .........  ...........                     .........                     .................,/*,.                                               
                  .*(*...                                                                                                         ....................***,                                              
                  .*(*..                 .....,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,,,*,.......                                ......................***,                                              
                  .*(*..              ...,,,*******************************************,,,,,,,,.......                          ......................,**,.                                             
                  .*(*.... .        ..,,,*,***////////////////////////////////////////**********,*,*,,,,...                     ........................,/(,                                            
                  .*(*.....       ..,,,,,*//////***************************************/*****////****,,,,,,,,...           .............................,/(,                                            
                  .*(*.......  ...,,,***/***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**//*,,,,,,,,,,***//****//***,*,,,,..     ..................................,**,.                                          
                     ,/*,........,,,****,,,,,,,,,,**/,,,,**//*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//*,,,,,,,,,,,,,********/////***,,,,........................................*/,.                                         
                     ,**,,.....,,,*/**,,,,,,,,,**////*,***//(/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,**////*,,,,,,,,,,,****///************,,.......................................//,.                                         
                       .*/,...,,,,*//*,,,,,,,,/((((//*****//(((*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//((*,,,,,,,,,,,****///********///*,,,,.....................................//,.                                         
                       .,**,..,,,**//*,,,,,,,,/((((//********,..,**,,,,,,,,,,**//*..,***,,,,,,,****//((//*********/***,,,..................................//,.                                         
                         .,**,,***/(/*,,,,,,,,/((((//*****,..   ..,**,,,,,,,,,*//*  ..,**,,,,,,****//((//**********//****,,................................//,.                                         
                            .,*/(##/***,,,,,,,/(((((//**,..        .,,,*******//(/,,..  ,,*****/////(((((//**********/*****,,,,............................//,.                                         
                              .,*#(***//**,,,,**//(//,..                .............        ...........,,*/***********////***,,,,.........................//,.                                         
                              ,****,*/(##(///////((/*.                                                   .,(/************/#(//**,,,........................*/,.                                         
                             .*/(*,,*/(#%#/,.                                                               ,/*,,,,,,,*****/((/*,,,,,,.....................*/,.                                         
                            */**,,,,*/(#%#/,.   .....                                     .......           ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,***/(#/**,,,..................,*/,.                                           
                            /(*,,,*/(#%%%(/,.  .(%&%/.                                    ,(&&&&#,.         ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,**(%(**,,,..................,/(,                                            
                         ./#*,,,,,*(#%###/*,../&&@@@&&#.                                /%&&&@@@&&(,        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*(#(*,,................***,                                              
                        .,*(*,,,*/(%%%#(/,   .(&@@@@@@#.      ................          /%&&&&&&&&(,        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*(//*,..............,,**,.                                              
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%##/*,.   .(@&@@@&@#.     ,/(((((((((((((((*.        /%&@&@&@&@(,        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*/((*..............*(*.                                                
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%#/,.     .,*(%&%(*,      ,/(((((((((((((((*.        .*/#&&&&%/,.        ,/*,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//*............,*,..                                                 
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%#(,.        .,*,,.       ,/(((((((((((((((*.          .,,***,.        .***,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*//*.........,,*,,.                                                   
                       ,/(*,,,,,*/(%#(*.         .....       ,/*,...........,*,.            ......       .,/*,,,,,,****,,,,,,,,,,,*//*.......,/*.                                                       
                        .,/(*,,,*/(%#(*.   .   .......       ,/*,..........,,*,.       .  ........     .,**,,,,,,,,****,,,,,,,,,,*/((*,,,,,,,,,.........                                                
                         ./#*,,,*/(%#/,.  ............       ,/*,.........,/*.       .............     .,**,,,,,,******,,,,,,,,,/###((((/,.  .*/////////*.                                              
                            ****//(%%%((/,.. ........        .**,,.......,,*,.         . . . . ......,//**,*,***//////***********/,.      .,*,           .*,.                                           
                             .,*/(#%%%#(/*..                   .,,,,,,,,,*,.              ......,,*////////////////(((((((((((((*....    ,,,.              ,*,.                                         
                                .***/(#%%#(/,..                   .*,*,,..            .,,,,******,............,,,*******,*,***********,,***,..             ,/*,.                                        
                                     ..../##(/*,.                                  .,,,,,,,.................,,,,,,...              ...,,,**,..             ,***,,,,,.                                   
                                         ..,,,..,,,,,.                           .***,,.....................,,,,..     .             . ..,,,....           ,*,..,,,,,,.                                 
                                                    .*////,..                .,*/*,.............................                          .,**...........*/,..       .,/*                               
                                                       . ...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,****,,,..............................                           ...,,,,,,,,,,,,..          ..,*,.                            
                                                                          .//,,..............................                                                           ,(*.                            
                                                                       .,**,..................................                                                            .,*,                          
                                                                     .,**,...................,,..............                                                             .,*,.                         
                                                           .,,,,,,,,*/*,..................,,,*,,...........                                       ...                       .*(,                        
                                                         ..,........*/*,................,*,,,,.............                                       ...                      ..*(,                        
                                                        .,..        ,*,,..............,*//*,...............                                      ..,..                     ..*(,                        
                                                          .,*,       .,,*,.......,////,  .,*/,.............                                      ..,,                      ..*(,                        
                                                            ...,.,.,.,,***,,,,,,,,..       ..,,,,...........                                     ..,,.                  .....*(,                        
                                                                                               */*,,,,.......                                    ..,,                   .....*(,                        
                                                                                                 ,,***................                         ..,....            ........,**,                          
                                                                                                  .*(/,................                        .,,..  ...        .......,,**,.                          
                                                                                                   .,**,,...................................,,...,....................,**,.                             
                                                                                                     ,//*,..............................,,,,,...,,,,,,.............,,,,,.                               
                                                                                                     .//**,,,,,,,.............,,,,,,,,,,,,.........,,,........,,*//*,..                                 
                                                                                                     ./*,,........................,**,......................,*,,.                                       
                                                                                                     ./*,.....................,,,**//*...................,,,,..                                         
                                                                                                     ,/*,....................,*(* .*/*..................,/(,                                            
                                                                                                     ./*,.................,,*,.   .*/*...............,,,,.                                              
                                                                                                     ./*,,.............,,**,.     .*/*............,,**,.                                                
                                                                                                     .//**************,,*,        .*//************/(*                                                   
                                                                                                     .//*,,,,,,,,,,//*.           .*/*,,,,,,,,,,***,.                                                   
                                                                                                     ./*..     ..,,,.             .,*,..     .,,..                                                      
                                                                                                     ./*,.     ..*/.              .,*,...  . .**.                                                       
                                                                                                       ..,,,,,,,..                  ..,,,,,,,,.                                                         

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005