Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

As ugly as that is, it probably tastes good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

:haibrow:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This got a hearty, irl lol from me because I didn't expect it as I scrolled down

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

"lignum tower defense residency near Giga Mall" so quaint

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Matinee posted:

No but for real, what the gently caress is up with Brazil and food

Thanks to the Mestre da Pizza every time I say I'm ordering pizza everyone goes "no elentor noooo"

And now slowly they're catching up on our burgers too.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Not so much the burger, but those fries... :cry:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I was trying to find a picture of him eating a hot dog because Walker's food choices tend to look as boring and clueless as he does, but I found that gif instead.

How about this classic of him eating a "hot dog", because there's definitely a hot dog in that bun, and drinking an ice cold brewski while he watches a the big game, just like all the regular menfolks do?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That Dollop episode about him is unsettling.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional

I would eat any burger this guy sells and enjoy the massive unibrow flex the whole time.

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

orphean posted:

I would eat any burger this guy sells and enjoy the massive unibrow flex the whole time.

It's those two desperadoes in the background that get me laughing

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkyNaSz-zZA

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

To me, that looks like a burder spewing up its guts, love it

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

the McPoyles restaurant

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Pekinduck posted:

"lignum tower defense residency near Giga Mall" so quaint

Tower defense games are a personal favorite. Would definitely live in a real-life version.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Nice intact ropes of ???

BastardAus
Jun 3, 2003
Chunder from Down Under

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I think we've all been there, jobless with nothing but a bucket of hotdogs, a block of processed cheese, a van, an American flag, and a goddamn dream.

Oh my god Tony Bourdain, you're not really dead?!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Detective Thompson posted:

How about this classic of him eating a "hot dog", because there's definitely a hot dog in that bun, and drinking an ice cold brewski while he watches a the big game, just like all the regular menfolks do?

lmao

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://twitter.com/scottwalker/status/794578578327371776

lmao

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
That restaurant name is a little too on the pig snout.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
i've moved to podunk nowhere here in brazil for a job and now half of ifood looks like it's delivering straight from the deep web

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

jesus CHRIST

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Mmm love vomit on my dog

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
lmao

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Is that a... bacon and spaghetti sandwich? What are those things

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

If you'd take a bite of this, you'd have sauce all across your face and behind your ears, probably.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Is it possible for any of these places to just not squirt ridiculous amounts of mayonnaise on everything?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

bagual posted:

i've moved to podunk nowhere here in brazil for a job and now half of ifood looks like it's delivering straight from the deep web

good candidate for worst. it reminds me of the worst burger i ever had, where it had the same taste and texture as eating straight bun

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

ngl, I live in Vegas and this legit looks like something they'd serve at a Guy Fieri restaurant down on The Strip, the phrase "Funky Flavortown" would be somewhere in either the name or menu description and it would cost at least $25.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Donkey sauce piled high

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

This is :effort: in form of hamburger, seriously.
The rest is pretty much common all around RS (our state).

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Erotic.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

bagual posted:

My company has a large office in Brazil. I haven't been sent down there for work myself, but a few of my coworker friends have. They all have come back traumatized by the food. When I ask for details they never want to elaborate, but these threads help me understand.

sarujin_nz
May 1, 2006

Second largest fast food burger chain here in Australia, a quality 'ham'burger.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

sarujin_nz posted:

Second largest fast food burger chain here in Australia, a quality 'ham'burger.

The US equivalent burger king tried that dumb thing and splurged on a retro ad campaign looking, I guess, to generate nostalgia for a loving ham sandwich from 40 years ago that no one could even remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sarujin_nz
May 1, 2006

In Australia the Yumbo was popular enough that people remembered it. There's been campaigns to bring it back for years, took Hungry Jack's 50th anniversary to make it happen.

But then again Hungry Jack's sells toasted sandwiches for breakfast here along with muffins and wraps.