Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:jackin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i bet oyster sauce would be good on eggs

Cooking with thai fish sauce always makes the house smell like there was an orgy

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

that's good, right?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

idk man if an orgy smells like fish sauce that's a pretty nasty orgy, even by orgy standards

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

is there an ISO on orgy smell?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
blue tang gang bang

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

dioxazine posted:

is there an ISO on orgy smell?

ISO-6990

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

an ISO standard orgy ending in ISO standard disappointment :hai:

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

all developing nations: Well ain't this a geographical oddity!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

4/10. they hosed up the quote.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

got pfizer #2 yesterday morning. aside from some minor soreness in my arm like the first one, no side effects. maybe a little lethargy yesterday evening, but it could have also been the sudden temperature drop + cold rain messing with my sinuses

either way a+ #1 would get vaccinated again

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

shoeberto posted:

all developing nations: Well ain't this a geographical oddity!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

My mom, who is 65+, is getting her first shot of Pfizer on Monday. That's gonna mitigate my anxiety tremendously.

Now I just have to tough it out until early july when I'll finally be eligible.

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
I'm a little buzzed tonight, so I wanted to take this chance to say I'm glad I stumbled cross the 'pos in the past year. Y'all are cool and good.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

shoeberto posted:

I'm a little buzzed tonight, so I wanted to take this chance to say I'm glad I stumbled cross the 'pos in the past year. Y'all are cool and good.

I can only assume this post is about me specifically so allow me to say: thank you :cheers:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

shoeberto posted:

yeah, it’s a good place

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

it'd be better with more vodka

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!

President Beep posted:

yeah, it’s a good place

yeah, now that YOURE here!!! lmbo.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 12 minutes!
this is beep rn :supaburn:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i...uh.

far out.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

President Beep posted:

yeah, it’s a good place
Not falling for it this time, Michael 😡

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

wow nice troll on that usb display switch app, now ive installed Rust and Windows is going berserk with Defender prompts about all the poo poo it's downloading to compile it. pranked by the rust evangelism strike force yet again.

now to actually try it

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

wow nice troll on that usb display switch app, now ive installed Rust and Windows is going berserk with Defender prompts about all the poo poo it's downloading to compile it. pranked by the rust evangelism strike force yet again.

now to actually try it

lol

I never ran into any issues like that but maybe it was doing a lot less when I first compiled it and used it

they've made a lot of changes since i first compiled it. figured they'd at least be distributing binaries by now, guess not

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
everyone needs to just gently caress all the way off, swear to god

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Chris Knight posted:

everyone needs to just gently caress all the way off, swear to god

no

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

lol

I never ran into any issues like that but maybe it was doing a lot less when I first compiled it and used it

they've made a lot of changes since i first compiled it. figured they'd at least be distributing binaries by now, guess not

well, I did get it working after some terrible guesswork on the config and docs to actually find the right identifiers for the monitors seeing as the initial log just records "generic plug and play monitor has been detected" for both screens. weirdly the USB identifier part is really easy to find.

I feel like there's probably a way to make this a lot easier to set up (and to improve the docs which are pretty bad) but it's pretty drat clever so thanks for the recommendation

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

also tbf I've never seen one of those prompts before either so maybe it's a new thing with a recent Windows update?

classic "type this to compile" *downloads hundreds of libraries* behaviour though

Powerful Two-Hander fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Apr 26, 2021

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
we don't work together, fam

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

well, I did get it working after some terrible guesswork on the config and docs to actually find the right identifiers for the monitors seeing as the initial log just records "generic plug and play monitor has been detected" for both screens. weirdly the USB identifier part is really easy to find.

I feel like there's probably a way to make this a lot easier to set up (and to improve the docs which are pretty bad) but it's pretty drat clever so thanks for the recommendation

hell yeah, glad you got it working

it was convoluted getting one of my monitors working b/c sarnsung didn't follow the rules with it so i had to use a hex address to identify it. i don't even remember how i figured it out tbh.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

hell yeah, glad you got it working

it was convoluted getting one of my monitors working b/c sarnsung didn't follow the rules with it so i had to use a hex address to identify it. i don't even remember how i figured it out tbh.

yeah same with my two dell monitors, I got some weird numeric id from the application logs which seemed to work after I drew a diagram to map it out to the inputs and puzzled it out by switching back and forth about 10 times

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

just got #2. love to have to walk through a security checkpoint in order to get vaccinated. america!!!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

finally got #1 hit up every applebees on us30 between Lancaster and philly

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

oh yeah after my first shot was a nightmare of side effects, my second shot i basically didn't notice, so add me to the pile of "only one shot will bowl you over"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
got the chills and shakes so I took some Tylenol. it was fine

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

tylenol spelled backwards is lonely tea :eyepop:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

lonely tea is what i have after every zoom meeting

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

gently caress, i don't even have tea here. now that i have intact trousers i should go and get some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

tylenol spelled backwards is lonely tea :eyepop:

:aaaaa:

cannot unsee