Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag

sorry fellas cant hear you over the jingling of comical amounts of change in my pockets

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

hbag posted:

sorry fellas cant hear you over the jingling of comical amounts of change in my pockets

Be the change you want to be. :bananacoin:

nut

hi i'm from the philidelphia chronicler, any comment on the billion dollars said to have disappeared from the byob development treasury

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

hi I’m from the Boston globe, where did the billion dollars come from? was it ethically sourced? fair trade?

I'm from Boston Market and I would like to know your weight and the last time you gave yourself a dry rub.

Barking Gecko

nut posted:

hi i'm from the philidelphia chronicler, any comment on the billion dollars said to have disappeared from the byob development treasury

Jeffrey took it to use as a down payment to hire developers to fix radium's code.

Twenty Four

Barking Gecko posted:

Please reconsider spending your money on corn thrones.

what about another corn train?

Stoner Sloth

just gonna set up this here diving board, post in the thread and then leap off to swim in the money Scrooge McDuck style without checking cause i'm just gonna assume i've won

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You know what they say about assuming. It makes an rear end of both u and me.

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

just gonna set up this here diving board, post in the thread and then leap off to swim in the money Scrooge McDuck style without checking cause i'm just gonna assume i've won

can’t believe stoner sloth fuckin died

rip to a real one

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

can’t believe stoner sloth fuckin died

rip to a real one

thanks friend but rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

i do have a really horrible cold though so it kinda feels like it mighta been the better option

Goons Are Gifts

goddamn rip SS, I'll pay for your funeral posting party with the money I get from being the last person to post itt

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

goddamn rip SS, I'll pay for your funeral posting party with the money I get from being the last person to post itt

thanks friend, your a true posting pal!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Prof. Crocodile

stoner sloth ghost riding the whip posting the :rip:

Stoner Sloth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

stoner sloth ghost riding the whip posting the :rip:

a toast to the ghoast who poastses the moast

Twenty Four

*digs a post hole and jams a post in there*

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax
I will settle for a million.

*smiles modestly*

*strokes "beard"*

*pensive look*

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Uria aalge posted:

I will settle for a million.

*smiles modestly*

*strokes "beard"*

*pensive look*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPpIzaanhY

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Uria aalge

Chi-la-la-la-lax

:ohdear:

Thank you for the winter sig, Heather Papps!

Thanks for the summer sig, ChubbyChecker!

"Nobody owns life, but everyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death" - Kurt Cobain

Stoner Sloth

not to worry, Charlie got the chocolate factory in the end!

Jinh

Stoner Sloth posted:

not to worry, Charlie got the chocolate factory in the end!

Wow that's really motivating me to win the billion at the end of this thread now. I'm amped up! Yeahh!

Twenty Four

I got the silver ticket

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

I got the silver ticket

wait, there are tickets?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I hope no one told our new friends in C-SPAM about this thread, I hear they don't like billionaires :ohdear:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Rarity posted:

I hope no one told our new friends in C-SPAM about this thread, I hear they don't like billionaires :ohdear:

Yeah. It might trigger their bloodlust. :guillotine:

Prof. Crocodile

Hello yes. Is this Crisp and Juicy? Good. I would like to order one billion dollars worth of rotisserie chicken. Where did I get the money? Let's just say I was the last person to post in a certain thread, heh heh.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
I'm gonna buy a bunch of fancy socks

Stoner Sloth

Thunder Moose posted:

I'm gonna buy a bunch of fancy socks

gonna buy one pair of socks but the fanciest there have ever been!

Escape From Noise

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I believe that this may be against the law as it constitutes a tontine, therefore this thread is now closed.

Jinh

Stoner Sloth posted:

gonna buy one pair of socks but the fanciest there have ever been!

I'm gonna get one sock but twice as fancy as the fanciest pair

Goons Are Gifts

How about three socks that are each a third as fancy as the fanciest sock, but plus 1

Twenty Four

Thinking about how cool of a sock puppet I could make with a billion dollars...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm going to buy the state of Iowa

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going to buy the state of I owe a billion to Teddy Thunders

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay just sign this agreement

RetroEnbyRobot
I will personally eat whichever poster is the last to post in this thread as I have been indoctrinated to by American university campuses

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

Okay just sign this agreement

Sure but I can't sign with my username obviously so I'm using my real name Goons Are Great

Escape From Noise

RetroEnbyRobot posted:

I will personally eat whichever poster is the last to post in this thread as I have been indoctrinated to by American university campuses

This poster gets it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Sure but I can't sign with my username obviously so I'm using my real name Goons Are Great

What... The gently caress....MOM DAD RARITY IS PRETENDING TO BE OTHER DAD AGAIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

thanks so much cda <3