Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

beer gas canister posted:

Rockstar has the worst flavor hands down

the owner of rockstar is banned from entering the UK for racism reasons lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I like Monster Blue and I'm pretty certain I'm decreasing my life span for each one I down so bonus I guess

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Jose posted:

the owner of rockstar is banned from entering the UK for racism reasons lol

because they're racist or because the UK is?

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Inzombiac posted:

The sugar/calorie free Monsters are really good. I'm trying to not drink so much coffee and they're a lifesaver.

I’m a big fan of the rehab ones. They are close to zero sugar and taste substantially better than the ultra line.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Inzombiac posted:

Isn't the CEO a big Trump supporter?

Well poo poo. Oh well I mostly just take caffeine pills at this point anyway. That sucks though

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Ardemia posted:

OP would you like to invest in my energy drink startup? Its a formula I think you'll find appealing.

its urine but we crush up caffeine pills in it and sell it at 3 dollars a can

Where are we getting industrial quantities of piss??

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Which flavors don't taste like drinking diabetes. All the ones I've tried are too sweet.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

halokiller posted:

Which flavors don't taste like drinking diabetes. All the ones I've tried are too sweet.

It's a tradeoff. You can go for no-sugar like the Monster Ultras, but the sweetness gets replaced with chemicalness. Gotta find a fake flavor that works for you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gas station coffee

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Zero Sugar Monster with Guaraná is my favorite.

fat bossy gerbil posted:

One of the managers at my work has two tattoos. The first is the logo for emo band All Time Low. The second is the Monster logo. He drinks six of them a day and I don’t think he has had a single sip of water in at least fifteen years. I don’t understand how he is still alive.

What the gently caress

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I drink coffee from a big cup, with my wife.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

The sugar free white Monsters are really good, I basically live off those. Plus you can set them down next to a white coworker and point to it and say "look at the White Monster over there"

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I liked SoBe Adrenaline Rush when that was a thing but it got pulled more than a decade ago I think

Amp Focus loving owned and Mountain Dew needs to bring it back now

Amp Traction was also p good

NERD Focus was EXTREMELY awesome until Big Red bought out the company and discontinued it (:argh: gently caress YOU BIG RED :argh:), but luckily its active ingredient, vinpocetine, is still widely available in capsule form (usually, provided Jarrow Formulas isn’t out of stock on it, which it sometimes is)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

apparently BAWLS are still around

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Plenty of piss in BAWLS

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
How're you teeth holding up, energy bros? I drink one can a day and got some pretty hardcore tooth erosion.

Also I noticed that my super market started selling Monster Mule and its pretty good. Probably my new favorite.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oh yeah another one i like getting sometimes is the 7/11 brand ones called Triton. they're disgusting, but always buy one, get one and have an absurd amount of caffeine. for the mind and body! i just had one

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Archer666 posted:

How're you teeth holding up, energy bros? I drink one can a day and got some pretty hardcore tooth erosion.

Also I noticed that my super market started selling Monster Mule and its pretty good. Probably my new favorite.

I've had this recently as well! Gingerale hit and there's a spice that stays in the back of your throat, a bit more peppy than straight up drinking a Schweppes gingerale or something. A solid :shopkeeper::shopkeeper::shopkeeper:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Chief McHeath posted:

A former co-worker of mine once said "Rockstar is like the RC Cola of energy drinks" and I think of that often.

Psssssh Rockstar WISHES they were RC Cola

Rockstar has the worst flavor hands down

:agreed: Rockstar tastes like assoline

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Monster Ultra line of flavors owns bones.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I'm a fancy-rear end bitch who drinks monster IMPORT it's actually pretty good at least I think it is. Plus the can is kinda cool. There used to be an energy drink called cocaine and it burned when you drank it lol.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra line of flavors owns bones.

ultra fiesta is good and definitely gets me ready for a party

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

You loving beautiful rear end in a top hat.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

The lychee flavor Reign is awesome

If i'm goin with a full-sugar drink i stick with Beaver Buzz. They're cane sugar and taste pretty good

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
beavers are NOT supposed to buzz

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Reign is alright. Several drinkable flavors, lotsa caffeine, and no calories. I’m kinda over the berry flavor (second from the right in the above pic) tho

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Yikes, peach flavored? If I didn't hate myself at some level I'd probably give that a pass.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I only really buy the tiny fruit flavored red bulls at this point when I need a jolt and don't feel like coffee

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Armitag3 posted:

Yikes, peach flavored? If I didn't hate myself at some level I'd probably give that a pass.

The peach flavor is good, you just have poo poo taste. :colbert:

I mean you think Red Bull tastes better than Monster so something is clearly wrong with your brain/tongue

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Classic

e: ehhh

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I. M. Gei posted:

The peach flavor is good, you just have poo poo taste. :colbert:

I mean you think Red Bull tastes better than Monster so something is clearly wrong with your brain/tongue

How many lightnings would you give rear end-tasting peach fizz?

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Was this any good? I remember being a college kid in Europe without access to a credit card so I couldn't get it imported, but I was always morbidly curious how Steven Seagal juice tasted

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I am William John Storey of Rich Energy and I would like to sponsor your F1 team.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
by tradition i'm a regular rockstar flavor guy but if the ceo is a douche i'll try these other things

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Got a ton of Monster once because they were on discount. Won't be making that mistake ever again.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Wake me up when you're ready to become a real man, OP, and I'll drive you to the store to buy some

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

poo poo, I'm already buckling up in the passenger seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The only energy drink I need is JESUS

Just
Extrapolated
Semen
Under
Stress

Is pretty good for energy, I agree.

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:

Armitag3 posted:

Where are we getting industrial quantities of piss??

Plenty of piss in BAWLS

Just need to find some balls and bawls that will scale up obviously.

Also, Watermelon red bull with watermelon Absolut: its a good time and its good for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

shove the BAWLS up your butt