Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

OH! You're all out to get me are ya!?
WELL THIS THURSDAY AT CHUCKLEMANIA We'll see who the best poster is. IT'S ME! For all the lurkers at home, for all the little tuggers out there! BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WHATEVER THE HELL THOSE ANIMU THINGS ARE you better believe I'll show part of the WORLD something or other!
HECK YEA WOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Big Beef City posted:

WELL THIS THURSDAY AT CHUCKLEMANIA We'll see who the best poster is. IT'S ME! For all the lurkers at home, for all the little tuggers out there! BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WHATEVER THE HELL THOSE ANIMU THINGS ARE you better believe I'll show part of the WORLD something or other!
HECK YEA WOO

I emerge from underneath the ring and spear bbc during his dumb promo. I then place his posting hand in a steel folding chair and begin climbing to the top rope

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Big Beef City posted:

HECK YEA WOO

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I activated my chakra and now I'm going to Naruto school. Thanks a lot, jackasses.

Stop messaging me to use sexy clone jutsu and come over to relax with some overcooked steaks and White Claws.

You know who you are.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Internetjack posted:

What does the GBS superstar belt look like? I'm guessing leopard print with a double tined bronze buckle.

actually its a piece of rope someone found behind a dumpster

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

it smells of fried chicken though so theres that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I took the belt from BBC and his pants fell down and then I took his pants and poo poo in them!

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I come down the ramp from backstage driving a cum truck and proceed to hose you all down with cum

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I took the belt from BBC and his pants fell down and then I took his pants and poo poo in them!

I angrily struggle to tear my own, poo poo filled pants in half like a phone book back stage, steaming mad at them for betraying me like this. My bare rear end glowing red-hot with rage.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Armitag3 posted:

I come down the ramp from backstage driving a cum truck and proceed to hose you all down with cum

All this and MORE in my new e-novel "Cum Truck Fantasy" available now on Kindle!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

I knew I shouldn't have worn pants.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Armitag3 posted:

Not again

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Internetjack posted:

What does the GBS superstar belt look like? I'm guessing leopard print with a double tined bronze buckle.

You are very smart person. :smuggo:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Just remember this, everygoon: there are people out there for whom the works of HP Lovecraft are spank stories.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

2 mig-go's, 1 brain cylinder

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I sleep nude

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Just remember this, everygoon: there are people out there for whom the works of HP Lovecraft are spank stories.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Stop, you're making me oarny

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Well I'll say this: unlike the other monster girls, this one definitely has a vagina--albeit one with teeth and a tongue.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Stop, you're making me oarny

Whatever rows your boat!

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I'm about to eat a whole frozen pizza (its a thin one its like 1000 calories) because I've barely eaten all day and am famished

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've been logging everything that I eat because I want to lose 10 pounds in the next 5 weeks

gonna be fully vaccinated and sexy as gently caress in june

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

bout to get a 6er

nvm i guess jose is going to bed first lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Revins fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Apr 27, 2021

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

better post furiously for the next 8 hours

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

someone make me IK of this thread

I'd be really good at handing out sixers

TIP
Mar 21, 2006