Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

numberoneposter posted:

gas station coffee

This is completely what I do like there's a 7-Eleven close to my house and in the morning it's all the landscaping construction worker guys so you know the poo poo is good.

I think that monster stuff is super bad for you isn't it, all energy drinks?

And hell yes I'm the sniper goddess it can't be a coincidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I want to buy a couple vending machines, fill them with nothing but monster energy drinks, and set them up right outside of construction sites. ITS FREE MONEY :smug:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

1redflag posted:

I want to buy a couple vending machines, fill them with nothing but monster energy drinks, and set them up right outside of construction sites. ITS FREE MONEY :smug:

Are they doing esports in there or something?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

shove the BAWLS up your butt

BOOYAH!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Armitag3 posted:

Are they doing esports in there or something?
mostly meth and collecting DUIs

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
The poster who said bang unicorn tastes like cream soda is wrong. It tastes exactly like the hard candy “nerds”. I can never handle more than a few sips. Love monster rehabs tho

E: maybe that was about the bday cake. It’s weird, the bang birthday cake tastes a lot like birthday cake but just like the unicorn flavor, it’s so sweet I can only have a little because I’m old

best bale fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 26, 2021

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Look at all you loving youngsters.

Back in my day we had one energy drink.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Sort of like how we now know that leaded gasoline fumes and asbestos blankets and mercury fillings are SUPER poisonous and lead to all sorts of hosed up cancers and brain damage. Does anyone really think energy drinks won't be one of those things in ten years that we look back on and say "holy poo poo I can't believe people put that into their bodies, that sure explains a lot"

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I alternate between White and Orange ultra monsters as those are the two that can be purchased in larger quantities and are also the best flavors

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I liked the dragon tea monsters but the stores I go to stopped carrying them :(

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dignity Van Houten posted:

Sort of like how we now know that leaded gasoline fumes and asbestos blankets and mercury fillings are SUPER poisonous and lead to all sorts of hosed up cancers and brain damage. Does anyone really think energy drinks won't be one of those things in ten years that we look back on and say "holy poo poo I can't believe people put that into their bodies, that sure explains a lot"

No, why would you say that? Our bottled beverages hold only the most beneficient rays to give you that extra boost.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra line of flavors owns bones.

The white (is that grapefruit? It tastes grapefruity), red and blue ones are good but the watermelon one reminds me of drinking watermelon 4Loko years ago and it makes my brain just go “POISON!!!” and I can’t get more than a few sips in. When I worked construction safety I lived off those first three though, by Saturday I’d be on three before noon to try to stay awake.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My store pulled bawls and it's sad

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Last time I drank energy drinks with any regularity I was a dumbass college student and they were mostly white no sugar monsters. Now I've moved on to bottom shelf instant coffee :)

It's black bitter stain is very appropriate.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I do drink coffee these days, but sometimes a piss tallboy is just what the body needs.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Armitag3 posted:

I do drink coffee these days, but sometimes a piss tallboy is just what the body needs.

yeah

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I like the 20 oz sugar free redbulls. It’s all in my head but those things get me going way better than anything else because they have that weird chemical medicine taste.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra line of flavors owns bones.

Red is hot garbage and watermelon tastes how cheap body lotion smells.

Everything else is decent but Sunrise is the undisputed champ. Like a jacked up Sunkist.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I just have a big jar of caffeine pills. It's a way less gross high than taurine, plus I don't want to drink whatever the heck else is in those things.

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006
Guayaki Yerba Mate mint gang

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I like the wide mouth Monster Energy mega size because they're perfect for placing your cock head right into the can and taking a piss into after a particularly long gamer sesh and they don't spill thanks to the screw-on cap!

also Rockstar is owned by Mike Savage's son, so they're a chud company

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The Sheriff Jake posted:

Hell yeah.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone else say "yerba, mate" like an australian?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

anyone else say "yerba, mate" like an australian?

Yer mom all day. :j:

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

Archer666 posted:

Was this any good? I remember being a college kid in Europe without access to a credit card so I couldn't get it imported, but I was always morbidly curious how Steven Seagal juice tasted

I got the red one more than a decade ago, it was one of the worst things I have ever ingested.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The Sheriff Jake posted:

Yes but berry

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

The Sheriff Jake posted:

the first time i got this it tasted like gum to me. but now i like it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mozi posted:

thats because you couldnt get enough of that delicious gum flavor

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

AHH F/UGH posted:

I like the wide mouth Monster Energy mega size because they're perfect for placing your cock head right into the can and taking a piss into after a particularly long gamer sesh and they don't spill thanks to the screw-on cap!

also Rockstar is owned by Mike Savage's son, so they're a chud company

Where's the compressed gas canister version of this where you can just strap a mask onto your face and play League of Legends for 36 hours straight.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mozi posted:

i think yerba mate tastes like a barn

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I will say this, they taste loving terrible and their ads are obnoxious rear end in a top hat garbage made by and for pretentious poo poo-people... but 5-Hour Energy shots loving work. At least the extra strength ones do.

They don’t give you any pep, but they wake you the gently caress up.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Big decisions at the kroger today folks

grabbed a 4 pack of ultra fiesta

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Aardvark! posted:

thats because you couldnt get enough of that delicious gum flavor

i'm a big gummy boy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Armitag3 posted:

Where's the compressed gas canister version of this where you can just strap a mask onto your face and play League of Legends for 36 hours straight.

That is self harm

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

beggar posted:

Big decisions at the kroger today folks

grabbed a 4 pack of ultra fiesta

ELECTROCHEMISTRY - Go on, big boy, fit as many of them as you can inside you pockets. You got two arms, don't you?

The Sheriff Jake
May 8, 2006
This ones for the Operation Iraqi Freedom homies. I remember everyone thought it had nicotine in them.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone else experienced a plastic pail full of thai redbull and a poo poo load of thai whiskey at the full moon party???

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My son goes to community college and if you have money left in your cafeteria account at the end of the year you are poo poo out of luck, you can’t get a refund. With one exception.....you can get six packs of Monster at the low low price of $1 a can. This makes no sense to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Sippin on a Bang "Key Lime Pie" energy drink right now. It's like a dessert in a can that is also a liquid. It does indeed taste like the jello key lime pie that people bring to a work potluck.