Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Walh Hara posted:

Elephant vs RNG is incredible. Completely insane frankly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLPZbQiilBA

:stare:

8 mins in we already got quadruple dark seer walls and the carry from the WINNING team being killed in 3 hits. Every team fight is like watching two comets collide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Tuned into a random lower division CIS game to see Lil, Zayac, Reso and Solo playing which feels wild to me

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Arzachel posted:

Tuned into a random lower division CIS game to see Lil, Zayac, Reso and Solo playing which feels wild to me

Yeah, it’s nuts. CIS hasn’t done well in majors since VP ended their reign of terror, but I think it’s the deepest region by quite a bit.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
Bald have been running a 5 pos Pudge and it's kinda worked out for them? is Pudge making a comeback? is EU Lower just too strange?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I'm more convinced that the Radiant team is bad than the Pudge is good. NBH has had 3-4 people sitting at their bot T3 for the last 10 minutes ineffectively trying to push back a lone Timber, all while the Die CK and Beastmaster get fat.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Team Bald won their first series because gyro threw away a rapier

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

Pudge shard is legit amazing and pudge significantly changes how the game is played in several major ways. I think he’s absurdly pub-viable as a 4/5 and potentially even pro viable.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

DNK posted:

Pudge shard is legit amazing and pudge significantly changes how the game is played in several major ways. I think he’s absurdly pub-viable as a 4/5 and potentially even pro viable.

I have a dumb question, but I've been trying to remember what I saw on stream a couple months ago I think. A team did a five man infest bomb using Storm Spirit and Lifestealer, but I can't quite remember the right combo, can anyone think up a way to do a five man zip? I think it involved Snapfire's and Pudge aghs, but I can't quite figure out the technique and I can't find the clip.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I have a dumb question, but I've been trying to remember what I saw on stream a couple months ago I think. A team did a five man infest bomb using Storm Spirit and Lifestealer, but I can't quite remember the right combo, can anyone think up a way to do a five man zip? I think it involved Snapfire's and Pudge aghs, but I can't quite figure out the technique and I can't find the clip.

Does not work anymore, but Lifestealer used to have Devour like Pudge. So you daisy chain Random - Pudge - Snapfire -Lifestealer Infests Storm Spirit. Could also sub in Riki when he could Tricks on an Ally, but I have no memory of when all the different abilities were in the game at the same time.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

MadHat posted:

Does not work anymore, but Lifestealer used to have Devour like Pudge. So you daisy chain Random - Pudge - Snapfire -Lifestealer Infests Storm Spirit. Could also sub in Riki when he could Tricks on an Ally, but I have no memory of when all the different abilities were in the game at the same time.

That's what I thought too, but they don't all line up. It was a BSJ clip, but I just can't find it now.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Jerk McJerkface posted:

That's what I thought too, but they don't all line up. It was a BSJ clip, but I just can't find it now.

Huh yeah the search is a mess. I found a game where the Blitz stack did Pango, Pudge, Riki, LS, and Storm.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Walh Hara posted:

Elephant vs RNG is incredible. Completely insane frankly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLPZbQiilBA

This was an incredible highlight video.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

After watching a dozen stupid games where a team is stupid enough to not ban Beastmaster, and then watching one Tinker game on DotaTV247, I can tell you what this game needs:

Nerf Beastmaster, make Tinker a mandatory pick.

Edit: Oh god, with ninja gear Beastmaster can farm the entire map while never breaking invisibility. Cool.

Sudden Loud Noise fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Apr 27, 2021

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

1437 has been streaming D2 hustlers scrims for a bit, it's pretty cool to get that sort of insight into a team. He mutes for strat talk between games but we get to hear the full communication during the game.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

that’s cool of rose, theeban always seemed chill

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
You guys should watch IG vs Aster Game 2

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Watch ghost frogs VS level up solely for this

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenaciousCuriousOtterOpieOP-rikvt4FpcmC0VBPa

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
man dpc league is LONG. I thought it was like half over then I look at the schedule like :stare:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Liquid/Brame is in the draft for game 1 if you want to see how Liquid looks with SumaiL. He's at their bootcamp too so no ping issues.

https://twitch.tv/dreamleague

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

This is the saddest morphling I've seen at least in a long time

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

yeah Brame is just completely outclassed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Position 1 morphling btw at ten minutes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

this poor phoenix

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
how is this brown boots blademail spec who was absolutely and totally poo poo on in lane farming as fast as a gyro

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Sampatrick posted:

how is this brown boots blademail spec who was absolutely and totally poo poo on in lane farming as fast as a gyro

The gyro has an io too hahaha

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

The gyro has an io too hahaha

i mean i guess ta just vacuums up the whole jungle but idk this gyro definitely feels super poor

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
this is now a nether shawl radiance blade mail spec vs maelstrom gyro

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Sampatrick posted:

this is now a nether shawl radiance blade mail spec vs maelstrom gyro

And the spectre lost that fight :smug:

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
oracle used false promise on sumail right as he self eul'd and it lost them the fight lmao

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
wtf

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What hubris

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
spec????

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What a time for rosh to respawn

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Io beefed that fight so badly

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

This is a very high level clown show.

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
what a game

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Geez, Brame won that game despite their best efforts to throw it away.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
sumail was alternating between absolutely incredible plays and absolutely idiotic plays the entire game. also he didnt buy bkb. why didnt he buy bkb?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Sumail seems like he really fits on liquid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

It certainly helps that he's finally playing mid again