Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Phil Marr???

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

:confused:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Whoops, Bill Maher.'

Woah, kinda didn't remember that guy's name for a minute there.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
These video game remakes are getting out of hand. The Mario 64 start screen? Really???

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

NOT PHIL LAMAR!!!

HE'S A FYUCKING SAINT. DON"T YOU SULLY HIM BY POSTING HIM IN GBS YOU SOEM OF A BITHCH

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

MMP, post more cyberpunk

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I was going to say owen wilson seems like a good dude who I'd like to have a beer with but now I am going to be haunted by him in my nightmares

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

wow

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I bet we can hit page 200 by the weekend

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Revins posted:

I was going to say owen wilson seems like a good dude who I'd like to have a beer with but now I am going to be haunted by him in my nightmares

All his films are bad, he's a shite actor who plays the same role everytime and his stupid crooked nose makes his face look dumb

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

fridge corn posted:

All his films are bad, he's a shite actor who plays the same role everytime and his stupid crooked nose makes his face look dumb

wow

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

That Hansel is so hot right now

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

fridge corn posted:

I would quibble a bit and say that he has been in some films that are good, despite his presence.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I would quibble a bit and say that he has been in some films that are good, despite his presence.

I can accept this

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

fridge corn posted:

all I said is he seems like a good dude why so angry and negative

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Revins posted:

I think this is what PUA calls "negging", so fridge corn is probably gonna bang Owen Wilson

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
This anti-Owen Wilson vibe isn’t conducive to a good time as we sail on the tides of posting towards 1000 pages

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I think this is what PUA calls "negging", so fridge corn is probably gonna bang Owen Wilson

I'd peg adam sandler

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Why is it call dot com and dot org and not period com and period org

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
"Negging" is the emotional manipulation of others to create a need for validation from the manipulator.

"Fudging" is when you place fudge brownies in the street and wait for hotties with THICC booties to say, "oh what the hell is that?" and then you say, "It's a fudge brownie" and they say, "Well, why is it there?" and you say, "Because I put it there", and they say, "Ok." and walk away and then you sit at the park and really question what you're doing with your free time as you eat a brownie encrusted with little bits of gravel and dried grass.

"Nugging" is when you eat chicken nuggets at a chicken farm wearing a toga and laughing boisterously. This sends a message to the chickens, and is generally considered a dick move.

"Tugging" is [redacted].

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Why is it call dot com and dot org and not period com and period org

Oh poo poo, I've been calling it END OF SENTENCE com

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Revins posted:

Cuz he was very prolific during the period of my life where there didnt seem much else to do other than get stoned and watch poo poo films with my mates and hes just so godamn boring idk why he kept getting cast in stuff.

Same with Will Ferrell. That guy can gently caress off as well

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I say “point com”

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Decimal com

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

fridge corn posted:

Cuz he was very prolific during the period of my life where there didnt seem much else to do other than get stoned and watch poo poo films with my mates and hes just so godamn boring idk why he kept getting cast in stuff.

Same with Will Ferrell. That guy can gently caress off as well

Fridge Corn going for the will ferrell owen wilson spitroast :stare:

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Fridge Corn going for the will ferrell owen wilson spitroast :stare:

"It's when two celebrities who just rehash themselves with a thin veneer of a 2D character go hog wild on some internet guy who negged them into lustful submission. Kids are calling it a 'Poolander.'"

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
"Kid was found drinking a gatorade bottle full of Surge, Hungry Howie's pizza crust, and alligator urine. Kids are callin' it a Florida Funguzzle."

"They convinced him to manually masturbate a snake for internet cred, called it a Herpies Derpies."

"Kids are gaining weight, grabbing their fat rolls, and drawing pictures of puppies on them. It's called "snickerpoodles" and it's already got 50 million hits on YouTube.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grumblepuff posted:

"Kid was found drinking a gatorade bottle full of Surge, Hungry Howie's pizza crust, and alligator urine. Kids are callin' it a Florida Funguzzle."

"They convinced him to manually masturbate a snake for internet cred, called it a Herpies Derpies."

"Kids are gaining weight, grabbing their fat rolls, and drawing pictures of puppies on them. It's called "snickerpoodles" and it's already got 50 million hits on YouTube.

I am taking a huge hit off a vape and swearing under my breath while reading awful posts. I am calling it "Grumblepuff'ing"

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Good Will Ferrell movies:
- the other guys
- stepbrothers
- Eurovision

I regret nothing in admitting those

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I watched Stowaway on Netflix last night, it's a new sci-fi film and it was passable entertainment but the need in me is angry that the spaceship seemed to be the most impractical design ever

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Armitag3 posted:

MMP, post more cyberpunk

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Big Beef City posted:

I am taking a huge hit off a vape and swearing under my breath while reading awful posts. I am calling it "Grumblepuff'ing"

You truly are the king of kings.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Is he wearing the shoes from Back to the Future 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's...actually not that bad?