Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome Interactions of Game

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Now wha-hoo what they told ya

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/58a3405f936cc-gently caress-you-i-wont-do-what-you-tell-me.php

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario party just got a big update today, now you can actually play the full game online lol.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

mario party just got a big update today, now you can actually play the full game online lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Xbox/Playstation/Stadia cucks: noooo you can't just add dozens of new minigames and online play to an old game without charging for it!
Nintendo: haha Toadette's rainbow roulette wheel go whurrr

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Some of those that stomp goombas
Are the same that burn koopas

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Finally i can pay 60 dollars to experience nintenods awful online in their terrible mario party series of games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Some of those that stomp goombas
Are the same that burn koopas

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Finally i can pay 60 dollars to experience nintenods awful online in their terrible mario party series of games

and stay winning the entire time!

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
well i intend to play mario party with my mom who i haven't visited since covid started so thanks nintendo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*gamer mom reluctantly closing the monster hunter app now that the Mario Party son is calling* oh, haha. so good to talk to you, love this game. bowser is such a riot.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

gamer mom swearing lowdly as her animal crossing son kills another Hades run

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

*gamer mom reluctantly closing the monster hunter app now that the Mario Party son is calling* oh, haha. so good to talk to you, love this game. bowser is such a riot.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gamer mom forcing a smile when her son gets her an 8bitdo SN30 Pro instead of the SN30 Pro 2 for Mother’s Day

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is gamer mom single.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh hang on. yeah its my son guys, he's trying to tell me about stardew valley multiplayer again. isnt he the sweetest. ok so tomorrow we run molten core, all you bitches better bring your a game, mama out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Gamer mom forcing a smile when her son gets her an 8bitdo SN30 Pro instead of the SN30 Pro 2 for Mother’s Day

Gamer mom swiftly sliding her Qanba Dragon stick under the ottoman while testing out the Let's Go Pikachu pad her son got her at Target

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
we brought an n64 and mario party 2 on vacation when i was like 14, also my best friend came along. he stopped talking to any of us because every night, me, him, my mom, and my 8 year old brother would play mario party and there was an unspoken rule that you did not steal stars or coins from your own family, no matter what place they were in. sorry brian

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

we brought an n64 and mario party 2 on vacation when i was like 14, also my best friend came along. he stopped talking to any of us because every night, me, him, my mom, and my 8 year old brother would play mario party and there was an unspoken rule that you did not steal stars or coins from your own family, no matter what place they were in. sorry brian

gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

gently caress you

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you don't play to win you're ruining the game for everyone

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Plank Walker posted:

Wtf

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt