Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Did Joe Money recommend this one? His advice is usually the only that I’ll listen to.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Yup. He says to buy low and still high.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Joe Money was right about bitcoin

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Mister Money is as big a disappointment as Mister Movies! I will turn to vfa.expert whenever I need expertise, but only for movies

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

The little walk-on music that plays when Tim introduces Axiom is great. I really have the sense that the extra money this year helped them flesh the special out with little things like that.

Also the clip from the rehearsal was removed, what was the deal with Pastor Lewis?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Cognac McCarthy posted:

The little walk-on music that plays when Tim introduces Axiom is great. I really have the sense that the extra money this year helped them flesh the special out with little things like that.

Also the clip from the rehearsal was removed, what was the deal with Pastor Lewis?

According to the clip she refused to take a COVID test before shooting lol

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Wow that's some method acting

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Tim's malapropisms are so loving funny. Watching the Furious 7 ep right now and I'm going to die.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I've had the rehearsal vid open in a tab all day so I guess I better watch it

this shot of real Gregg watching Tim and Toni hash out the intro is nice

e:

silently making trump faces while they set up a shot

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Apr 27, 2021

Gajarga
Nov 5, 2006
HEI Guys. It's On Cinema At the Cinema

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Tetramin posted:

According to the clip she refused to take a COVID test before shooting lol

Holy poo poo I hope someone shares that somewhere. Were they like ‘holy poo poo, for real’? I bet Tim has a cool hand with crazies from t&eas,gj

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

In the final minutes of the rehearsal vid, gregg is deeply concerned that something has gone wrong with his stream - cant quite figure it out but I suppose the driving was pre-taped and there was some sort of chronological error that he felt was ruining the immersion. I couldnt figure it out

And tim was also laughing at how many people were watching Cappy Rick so the footage apparently leads almost right into the actual show

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
I hope someone leaks the rehearsal, I missed it

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Ingmar terdman posted:

And tim was also laughing at how many people were watching Cappy Rick

lmao gently caress, I wanna see the rehearsal

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
was the test stream the rehearsal?
edit: turns out the rehearsal isnt hard to find, still not sure where everyone got it from
edit 2: oh of course someone explained it here and i just missed it multiple times, lmao

Cold Milk Bottle fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Apr 27, 2021

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
On Cinema is one of the few things I have zero cynicism about. I don't want to watch the rehearsal and maybe ruin that.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

accurate

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Starting to think Toni is trying to kill Tim, insisted on doing his mask first, giggled at his pain. Tim needs to save himself from this abusive marriage.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The pre-nup/last name subplot will have to pay dividends at some point

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I figured Tim took on Toni's name to offload his Moneyzap debt

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I kind of lost track of this thread and missed the special! I want to read exactly none of the posts before I watch it but real quick I want to make sure that the HEI Network website is actually how you buy the special and season 12. I know that sounds like a dumb question but dammit it's Tim Heiderecker and I don't know what's real and what's not.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Raeg posted:

Starting to think Toni is trying to kill Tim, insisted on doing his mask first, giggled at his pain. Tim needs to save himself from this abusive marriage.

I can't tell if she's a stone cold sociopath who enjoys needling her giant rage baby husband, or if she's a nice lonely person who is trying to keep a cheery face and remain in denial about what a terrible man she married.
It works either way.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Prop Wash posted:

I kind of lost track of this thread and missed the special! I want to read exactly none of the posts before I watch it but real quick I want to make sure that the HEI Network website is actually how you buy the special and season 12. I know that sounds like a dumb question but dammit it's Tim Heiderecker and I don't know what's real and what's not.

Yes, it is actually how you buy the special and season 12.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Didn't he say this would cover two seasons?

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Yeah, the plan is two seasons and one Oscar Special per year, all on HEI Network

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

John Wick of Dogs posted:

He said two seasons somewhere but I think only one of them will On Cinema and one will be The Trial 2

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

yes its a year subscription with promise of two seasons of on cinema. there has been implication that additional content could be provided on the hei network, such as music videos or ebooks, but no guarantee on anything like that

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

one will be rock house

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Tato posted:

I can't tell if she's a stone cold sociopath who enjoys needling her giant rage baby husband, or if she's a nice lonely person who is trying to keep a cheery face and remain in denial about what a terrible man she married.
It works either way.

i think the implication is she's dealt with a lot of abuse in her life and is just handling it with alcohol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

toni needs the wine to take the edge off when tim really goes beserk, but she does genuinely like him. she thinks he's a smart business man, because he's a grifter and she's a rube. they also have overlap in their political beliefs, and she seems to be attracted to him for his eagerness to stand up against authority. it makes a lot of sense and she feels like one of the most realistic characters in the show

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

also regarding the prenup, i seem to recall toni's phrasing implied that tim was the one who suggested the prenup in the first place. so i think maybe the implication was that tim wanted a prenup to protect his assets, without realizing that it inadvertently prevented him from offloading his debt onto her.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
jeez, you guys are such cynics. Tim is just a genuine romantic guy who wants to get married the RIGHT way: with pastor Lewis there to watch him kiss the bride <3

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

One thing I never quite gleaned about the deep lore: Why exactly did Toni take such a stand as a juror in order to get the mistrial for Tim? Was there supposed to be any type of pre-existing relationship?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Dracula Factory posted:

One thing I never quite gleaned about the deep lore: Why exactly did Toni take such a stand as a juror in order to get the mistrial for Tim? Was there supposed to be any type of pre-existing relationship?

No, she just liked the cut of his jib I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/thosflowers/status/1386913516523773953?s=20