Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

hey anyone else like themselves some bjork when they're high

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lt4em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I went ahead and got the dynavape 2021 M starter kit with the titanium dynacoil (metal concentrate "sponge") while its still on sale until the end of the month. Betcha anything its way better than my terp pen electric version which just doesn't get that hot.

I'll trip report it for wax whenever it arrives.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 27, 2021

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

it is important to get your tongue in there so you can taste all the terpenes,

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Slurpenes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:haibrow:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Weed loving rules. I took a T-break from 6 until almost 10pm and it was worth it.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Target Track Jacket posted:

Weed loving rules. I took a T-break from 6 until almost 10pm and it was worth it.

I also slept 4 hours.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

That is some top form

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Target Track Jacket posted:

Man that’s nothing. I’m taking nightly T-breaks :c00lbert:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Welp, been a fifteen minute T-break time for a vape

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

J-breaks are my favorite

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i smoked last on thursday, and apparently my increased thc intake during the pandemic has done something to my brain. for the past 3 days i haven't gotten hungry at all and a few times completely forgot to eat until my stomach started hurting

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knve93kwtHg

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

butt dickus posted:

i smoked last on thursday, and apparently my increased thc intake during the pandemic has done something to my brain. for the past 3 days i haven't gotten hungry at all and a few times completely forgot to eat until my stomach started hurting

You have discovered the strategy for weed-as-weight-loss (it will lead to an eating disorder, please treat yourself and eat whenever you want, especially if you're exercising)

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Inspector Hound posted:

You have discovered the strategy for weed-as-weight-loss (it will lead to an eating disorder, please treat yourself and eat whenever you want, especially if you're exercising)
i am a healthy weight, despite not having been to the gym for over a year. normally my body tells me when it's time to eat, that's what stopped happening. i wasn't a daily user until the pandemic, and never had this problem before. i'm also going to blame the extreme amounts i've been exposed to now that one of my good friends has a dispensary and regularly gives me ridiculous edibles. going to keep my break going for a week to see if my appetite comes back

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
You will eventually get hungry, and as others have said be careful with edibles just starting out.
Me, I can literally subsist on water dabs and videogames for 48 hours no problem but then I get hungry, unless I smoke more dabs. please remember to eat actual food guys

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Looks like I'm on the right page to post, I'm taking a week long break. I wouldn't say it's 'a t-break' like people seem to say, to get my tolerance down: A single fury edge shovel-thing-that-came-with-the-vape full of weed is enough for me. I used to use 2 shovels and realised it was making me too high so now I use one and still get high. So yeah I don't need my tolerance to be lower.

But I'm fully vaccinated now and my weight is slowly creeping back up, I'm eating like a horse, and want to start dieting again so I decided to take a week-long break and see how much it helps (probably a lot, given past experience). I just want to know when I will start getting crazy dreams. I didn't smoke yesterday and no dreams.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sjs00 posted:

You will eventually get hungry, and as others have said be careful with edibles just starting out.
Me, I can literally subsist on water dabs and videogames for 48 hours no problem but then I get hungry, unless I smoke more dabs. please remember to eat actual food guys

It makes it easier to eat healthy imo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

redreader posted:

making me too high

I have no idea how this feels and am very envious.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
this is exactly where i wanted to be in my life. watching the clock slowly go by on a tuesday afternoon waiting for work to end so i can dab. awesome...........

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I'm smoking ABV and getting really high so I guess my tolerance is ok

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redreader posted:

But I'm fully vaccinated now and my weight is slowly creeping back up, I'm eating like a horse, and want to start dieting again so I decided to take a week-long break and see how much it helps (probably a lot, given past experience). I just want to know when I will start getting crazy dreams. I didn't smoke yesterday and no dreams.

Mine never fully came back after 3 1/2 weeks dude. I did have SOME dreams, but they were never crazy vivid and they were A LOT more chill than past times when I'd taken a break. I don't know what caused that but would love to know because it made that break A LOT easier.

Anyone wanna meet up in 14 minutes?

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
My dreams have never been especially vivid or common but they're just GONE, with smoking. And yeah for the person who asked what 'too high' means: it's like a hellish paranoia time that I voluntarily put myself in by smoking. But it only lasts for like 5-30 minutes after smoking.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
Too high is having zero tolerance and trying a vape pen for the first time. It was like flu delirium.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I've stopped smoking in the morning before work. Just realized that it wasn't really making me feel any better and was harder to get any work done. Plus I'd eat too much in the first half of the day.

Now I just get mondo highness the second I get home

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ordered a pizza and calzone 22 minutes ago and it's already on my stove. Blackjack Pizza may not be the best, but goddamn that response time.

I always tip $5-8 cash so maybe that has something to do with it.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Ordered a pizza and calzone 22 minutes ago and it's already on my stove. Blackjack Pizza may not be the best, but goddamn that response time.

I always tip $5-8 cash so maybe that has something to do with it.

Drivers remember cash in hand much better than a number on a printout that they get much later

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, that's part of why I tip well. It's usually the same guy, been delivering to me for years, but 22 minutes is a new goddamn record.

I remember doing delivery work and it sucked rear end, so as long as I can afford ordering pizza, he'll be getting a good tip.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Getting high as gently caress and doing yard work owns bones. Also Kirkland seltzer is fairly decent and I'm happy w/ it

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

A well tipped pizza man delivers no cold food.

-capitalist proverb

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Im high as poo poo eatin these jalapeño barbecue chips and it's like head is about to explode

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Beastie Boys: Good Music To Listen To While High

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Holy gently caress that was not fun. My last cartridge is one of those ones that gets clogged and this time it ended up with oil actually coming out of the mouth piece. I found this out when I believe I managed to inhale some un-vaporized oil. That poo poo is super sticky.

45 minutes of hard coughing later and jesus christ I'm never trying one of those blocked carts again. I thought I was loving dying, and every coughing fit ended up with sticky saliva I had to get out of my mouth. gently caress

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Yeah I make a point to store all my spare carts upright because if I don't, then eventually I get to inhale a glob of gross. Easily one of the biggest downsides of carts for sure, that sticky mouthfeel is gross.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

Holy gently caress that was not fun. My last cartridge is one of those ones that gets clogged and this time it ended up with oil actually coming out of the mouth piece. I found this out when I believe I managed to inhale some un-vaporized oil. That poo poo is super sticky.

45 minutes of hard coughing later and jesus christ I'm never trying one of those blocked carts again. I thought I was loving dying, and every coughing fit ended up with sticky saliva I had to get out of my mouth. gently caress

That sounds god awful. I sometimes try to get clogged carts to work and have had decent success w/o weed oil balls luckily. I've cared a lot less about getting that very end of carts though because the high always seems to suck rear end

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

pretty easy to unclog a cart with a pin. there are four little air intake holes on the bottom part which are what tend to get clogged, plus the mouthpiece itself of course

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Is it possible to have a weed hangover? Because if so that is what was going on with me yesterday, just felt exhausted and couldn't get enough liquids it seemed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Edibles give me a weed hangover for sure. Just grogginess usually.