Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
return of imp magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

amazing

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

elf help book posted:

return of imp magic

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Tortoise and the Hedgehog

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://twitter.com/Akfamilyhome/status/1386911659143270401

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mario and I are taking some time off

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wario wrote this survey

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I am going to marry Mario, then divorce him.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

changing my Mario status to “it’s complicated”

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Renewing my vows with Mario.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
⚪️ Mario and I hooked up a few times but it was never anything serious

⚪️ I love Mario and always will but lately he has grown distant and I'm afraid of losing him

⚪️ Mario and I shared something really special once. People grow apart, but I'll always treasure the memories we made together

🔘 Mario is my best friend. We've never made that mistake together, but I love him and would die for him

⚪️ Mario makes me feel things that no one else ever has, like I'm young again, and the world is new

⚪️ They say this feeling fades, but Mario only gets more precious to me every day

⚪️ Mario has always been there for me, and that means a lot, but I can't give up my life for somebody I don't truly love

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cubone posted:

⚪️ I love Mario and always will but lately he has grown distant and I'm afraid of losing him

⚪️ Mario and I shared something really special once. People grow apart, but I'll always treasure the memories we made together

🔘 Mario is my best friend. We've never made that mistake together, but I love him and would die for him

⚪️ Mario makes me feel things that no one else ever has, like I'm young again, and the world is new

⚪️ They say this feeling fades, but Mario only gets more precious to me every day

⚪️ Mario has always been there for me, and that means a lot, but I can't give up my life for somebody I don't truly love

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Cubone posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Cubone posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cubone posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I LOVE THE IMP ZONE!!!!!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

It's the best forum on the internet.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

⚪️ The Imp Zone and I played Smash together a few times but it was never anything serious

⚪️ I love the Imp Zone and always will but lately the imps have grown distant and I'm afraid of losing them

⚪️ The Imp Zone and I shared something really special once. People grow apart, but I'll always treasure the memories we made together

🔘 The imps are the best posters. We've never lived in a loft together, but it's the best forum on the internet

⚪️ The Imp Zone makes me feel things that no one else ever has, like I'm young again, and the world is new

⚪️ They say the forums are dying, but the Imp Zone only gets more precious to me every day

⚪️ Imp Magic has always been there for me, and that means a lot, but I am going to leave for weird Twitter.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

⚪️ The Imp Zone and I played Smash together a few times but it was never anything serious

⚪️ I love the Imp Zone and always will but lately the imps have grown distant and I'm afraid of losing them

⚪️ The Imp Zone and I shared something really special once. People grow apart, but I'll always treasure the memories we made together

🔘 The imps are the best posters. We've never lived in a loft together, but it's the best forum on the internet

⚪️ The Imp Zone makes me feel things that no one else ever has, like I'm young again, and the world is new

⚪️ They say the forums are dying, but the Imp Zone only gets more precious to me every day

⚪️ Imp Magic has always been there for me, and that means a lot, but I am going to leave for weird Twitter.

lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Bicyclops posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I never want to see Mario again in my life.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Tommy Wiseau voice* Mario has betrayed me

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Tommy Wiseau voice* Mario has betrayed me

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia