Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lol, I saw someone on one of these a week or so ago. They were like 6’5 and looked like a total dweeb.

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I am driving my automobile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I think those things look hella fun but can be pulled off by only the most rad and outgoing people who are also not annoying and don’t make it their personality

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Aardvark! posted:

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I am driving my automobile?

That is exactly what I thought of when I saw that guy

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lol, I saw someone on one of these a week or so ago. They were like 6’5 and looked like a total dweeb.

My friend has been trying to max out his weird dweeb stats. His wife just made him cut the mullet off though.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dang, it looks like those things go about 30 miles per hour or so. I think I'd probably die using one of those

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

pictured: me and my friends, unicycle guy in middle

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I have hundreds of pictures from that photo shoot

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

last one before 6969

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
meh. Let me know when we get to page 6969

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

GREAT SUCCESS!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Man if the claims about Danny Sexbang turn out to be true then that's gonna be a big lol

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Proud to be here for this historic moment. I will tell my grandkids about this.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
wow i have wanted twice baked potatoes for like 3 months now and just figured out why they don't show up on instacart even though I know they carry them

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

wow i have wanted twice baked potatoes for like 3 months now and just figured out why they don't show up on instacart even though I know they carry them

I'm gonna laugh when they deliver hot dog buns

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Dammit, now I want 2x potatoes.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Dammit, now I want 2x potatoes.

they're so good. just trying to figure out what I'm gonna eat em with for dinner :q:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Why bake once when you can bake twice?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Double bake my buns, OP!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Meme Poker Party posted:

Double bake my buns, OP!

wut

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

TBP’s are one of the few potato dishes I’ve never attempted to make myself. Delicious but kind of a bitch to make, and time consuming.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

life hack: once-baked potatoes

if you just bake them once and put all the same poo poo on them they're still delicious

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I recently made twice-baked brownies

I mixed the ingredients, baked the brownies, pulled them out and discovered the pan was full of boiling brown liquid instead of brownies

then I realized that I must have forgotten the flour, so I added in the flour, mixed it up, baked it again, and crossed my fingers

came out pretty good, extra chewy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
decided its gonna be wings with my twice baked potatoes for din din :smuggo:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

PinheadSlim posted:

Man if the claims about Danny Sexbang turn out to be true then that's gonna be a big lol

what is it now

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Tip posted:

I recently made twice-baked brownies

I mixed the ingredients, baked the brownies, pulled them out and discovered the pan was full of boiling brown liquid instead of brownies

then I realized that I must have forgotten the flour, so I added in the flour, mixed it up, baked it again, and crossed my fingers

came out pretty good, extra chewy

Dang dude, that sounds pretty harrowing. Chewy brownies work fine; glad you succeeded.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

My friend! Congratulations!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
anyone know a good gif editor i can use

want 2 make some new versions of my avvy

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Emailing you gifeditor_keylogger.exe it's great OP

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ratjaculation posted:

Emailing you gifeditor_keylogger.exe it's great OP

wow thanks! here take my copy of taylor_swift_butthole.jpg.exe

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

anyone know a good gif editor i can use

want 2 make some new versions of my avvy

I think you gotta be more specific

what are you trying to do and on what kind of device?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tip posted:

I think you gotta be more specific

what are you trying to do and on what kind of device?

my work laptop with trackpad

i previously had this alteration (ty loden taylor i believe)

and was thinking of just doing something new, maybe americana. ill be working off this one

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ratjaculation posted:

My friend! Congratulations!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Revins posted:

what is it now

Basically he used to meet with young fans (18 to 20s) and pretend to fall in love with them to get them into bed then ghost them as soon as he got what he wanted, this much is confirmed. He even did this to a former staff member who had a bit of a breakdown and wrote a musical about it. But possibly maybe allegedly he met some of them when they were under 18 and waited until they were 18 to actually fool around, this one is not confirmed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
honestly i might just make it my current av but with a very hairy man rear end instead

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

my work laptop with trackpad

i previously had this alteration (ty loden taylor i believe)

and was thinking of just doing something new, maybe americana. ill be working off this one

when I'm feeling fancy on a proper computer I do everything in adobe creative suite

when I'm being lazy/doing something easy on my phone I use https://ezgif.com/

you can do lots of things like add text to specific frames, overlay a transparent image, crop, optimize, etc...

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

DJ Eeeeeeezygif.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

honestly i might just make it my current av but with a very hairy man rear end instead

you're welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i forgot to put paper towels on my instacart and i asked the shopper to please get some if they didnt mind

he got me a big pack of the nice kind that was on sale, didnt even ask. thank u vivian. you are my hero and i will tip u very well. even if u have a girls name