Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

change my name posted:

You mean taking opioids doesn't summon a cop to kneel on your neck?

Maybe if the opioids are making you hallucinate that is what you might have be your dying vision, but I don't think cameras can capture someone's perceptions during a hallucination.. yet anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

hmmm... almost 1:1 overlap between “he died of an OD!” and “Died WITH COVID, not OF COVID!” folks... :thunk:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
That's obviously because ODing on fentanyl is a thing that objectively exists, unlike covid which is a complete hoax manufactured by the Deep State, but also you should be scared because Joe Biden is letting in Mexicans that have covid and sending them to red states.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Weird how the detector is saying fraud but nothing is showing up under the uv light...

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its fraud because the real joe biden would be covered in cum

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

KAMALF

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

crossover event

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i love ben garrison's child brain :allears:

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
He's replaced DDees as the pet crank racist.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

shouldn’t there be dominoes in the comic instead of a bisexual Fraud Detector

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Zedhe Khoja posted:

ddees was talented

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
it does not take much to stand out above ones peers in the land of political cartooning

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

My God, you'd have to try really hard to draw worse and uglier than Branco

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Zedhe Khoja posted:

absolutely not

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
who was the wack-rear end politoonist who drew the jacked 5'6" gwb defiantly staring up at a lanky, 6' john kerry?

ben garrison is much closer to that dude than dees (may he rest in peace)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Who's the guy with the mustache?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Twelve by Pies posted:

Colonel Biden

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Twelve by Pies posted:

that’s biden’s teeth

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

he drew this then realized that he was saying that being better than trump is a ridiculously low bar to clear so he added trump in the background with a much higher bar.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
which he's not even trying to clear

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
The bars are labeled "not being agressivly racist" which is a high bar for trump and low for biden

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

They're labelled "standing like a normal person".

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Trump's in the background going "Wait, you're supposed to go over the bar?"

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Ben Garrison, corporate bootlicker

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I know exactly what meme image this is an attempted response to, and that helps me at least picture Branco's thought process ("I am mad at this meme image :mad:") even if the metaphor is complete gobbledygook

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i know id seen this cartoon before but i figured it was just branco recycling his own work whats the meme image

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CRT TVs make it really hard to watch sports, agc

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

i know id seen this cartoon before but i figured it was just branco recycling his own work whats the meme image

original:

expanded:

cato institute doing branco's job much more competently:

even then, "capitalism means you have all the boxes you want to peek at this baseball game" is pretty loving idiotic, when you could instead, like, have them buy tickets to watch from the stands instead of A MILLION BOXES

loquacius has issued a correction as of 02:34 on Apr 30, 2021

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

what I wanna know is what's the deal with the shadows around the corners implying the viewer is watching those guys watch baseball through a set of binoculars or something

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
who tf wants to watch baseball lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loquacius posted:

CRT TVs make it really hard to watch sports, agc

actually they were superior, sports are far too high definition now

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

loquacius posted:

what I wanna know is what's the deal with the shadows around the corners implying the viewer is watching those guys watch baseball through a set of binoculars or something

so loving sick of all these bullshit graphics effects how do i edit by browser ini's i thought i turned this off with chromatic aberration

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

none of those people should be building fences, stacking boxes, or even standing around in what appears to be somewhere between 2nd base and center field

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

loquacius posted:

original:

expanded:

cato institute doing branco's job much more competently:

even then, "capitalism means you have all the boxes you want to peek at this baseball game" is pretty loving idiotic, when you could instead, like, have them buy tickets to watch from the stands instead of A MILLION BOXES

the capitalism one should have the child making the boxes while the old guy is in the luxury seats at the stadium

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
also the middle kid should be beating the little kid for not working fast enough

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the capitalism one could also be a cop shooting all 3 of them for the crime of trying to watch a game without paying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

and the old dude should be banging the little kid's mom in the luxury box