Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tip posted:

you're welcome

:thanks:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Lol checked thread
Same

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

honestly i might just make it my current av but with a very hairy man rear end instead

This sounds like a great idea, but I don't think the coward admins will make that entire gif your avatar.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Aardvark your av would work well with the orange ball from mine, we should interchange and become a comedy duo knowns across the forums from GBS to the anime one

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

PinheadSlim posted:

Man if the claims about Danny Sexbang turn out to be true then that's gonna be a big lol

I don't know who this person is. Is this like a nickname for Danny Trejo or something?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ratjaculation posted:

Aardvark your av would work well with the orange ball from mine, we should interchange and become a comedy duo knowns across the forums from GBS to the anime one

LSBB's avatar also fits the category imo. different perspective though

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

just realized this thread already provided the perfect rear end

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I don't know who this person is. Is this like a nickname for Danny Trejo or something?

He's the guy in the 6969 gif on the last page, he's in a band about having sex and is a famous lets player

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Tip posted:

:ck5:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tip posted:

might be a winner !!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
chowing down on some spinach dip and dolmas while i wait for the oven to heat up for twice baked bad boys :q:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Aardvark! posted:

chowing down on some spinach dip and dolmas while i wait for the oven to heat up for twice baked bad boys :q:

dolmas are the poo poo

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I wanted to make some but the prices for grape leaves were extortionate

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

PinheadSlim posted:

Basically he used to meet with young fans (18 to 20s) and pretend to fall in love with them to get them into bed then ghost them as soon as he got what he wanted, this much is confirmed. He even did this to a former staff member who had a bit of a breakdown and wrote a musical about it. But possibly maybe allegedly he met some of them when they were under 18 and waited until they were 18 to actually fool around, this one is not confirmed.

lol rip game grumps

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Tip posted:

Another 5 star Tip gif/jpeg

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Tip posted:

lmao I didn't notice this earlier because I was very tired after work.

now that I bought a weed and smoked a bit I feel a lot less fatigued for now so I can enjoy myself a bit instead of passing out halfway through an episode of better call saul

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I made an omelet w/ shredded parmesan cheese and onion. hadn't attempted a french style one in awhile and it turned out alright

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I just turned on life in color with david attenborough and netflix informed me that it is rated pg-13 for fear which I found really funny for some reason

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:hmmyes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I had 7 (SEVEN) lady deer in my back yard this morning so I cut up two apples in half and went out there and chucked it out for them without trying to make eye contact so I wouldn't scare them. And then they came and ate the apples.

Thank you.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Big Beef City posted:

I had 7 (SEVEN) lady deer in my back yard this morning so I cut up two apples in half and went out there and chucked it out for them without trying to make eye contact so I wouldn't scare them. And then they came and ate the apples.

Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp26_oc4CA&t=107s

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I hope you don't have a garden or anything BBC cuz if you do you dun hosed up

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Lol ran into that vid awhile back. Wild stuff

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

Thank you.

legit horrified to think about what image MMP will post in response to this.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Prof. Crocodile posted:

legit excited to see what image MMP will post in response to this.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

legit horrified MMP will post

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

aw hell, i'll do it myself i guess

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

That rear end doe

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I'm legit curious about all the anime pics. Do you (MPP) all keep huge archives of this stuff on your computers, just downloading gigs a day, or do you just know the weirdest sites where you can find whatever image on demand? Maybe both?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Internetjack posted:

I'm legit curious about all the anime pics. Do you (MPP) all keep huge archives of this stuff on your computers, just downloading gigs a day, or do you just know the weirdest sites where you can find whatever image on demand? Maybe both?

You can take the poster out of the deviantart thread, but you can’t take the deviantart out of the poster.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Internetjack posted:

Both. My image folders are only one gig, and that includes all the gaming/memes/reactions, whatever. But it covers a lot. When I'm going through discords or browsing I'll often think "oh, this could make a good post sometime" and just drag it into a folder for later. But it's also surprisingly easy to search. All this in five seconds if I was responding to the deer post!

But if google doesn't have it there are other places. Sometimes I'll try to find something, not get anything suitable within a few minutes (or it's too lewd), and leave it.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

:drat:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Oh deer!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
doe thicc, so what

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Armitag3 posted:

That rear end doe

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
kettle chip tip: kettle chips are sturdier than other chips, making them the ideal chip for dipping in cream cheese. mix and match with different flavors of chips and cream cheese to put your personal spin on it!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

PSA that Ruffles brand Double Crunch Buffalo Wing flavor Potato Chips are back in stock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

No such thing old buddy