Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao at everything on the last two pages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Goldmine feature for specific pages/posts immediately once the forum backup stops being a dead hamster on a length of string

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Goldmine feature for specific pages/posts immediately once the forum backup stops being a dead hamster on a length of string
This whole thread should be goldmined but it hasn't stopped being great.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HOMELESS HUNTER: Hey, that bum doesn't look like the rest.

HOMELESS HUNTER 2: Oh yeah, looks like he's living in a converted box truck.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Street Thug: Yo [unintelligible]! You got any weed?

Kiryu: *throws pizza*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

gonna let IT do any goldmining for the dream thread bc it feels a little too much like tooting my own horn if i move it. my second COVID shot is may 14 if we want to wait until my next fever coma.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fever coma dreams hoipe

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Tetramin posted:

Street Thug: Yo [unintelligible]! You got any weed?

Kiryu: *throws pizza*

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Essence of Draining: Shop-vac

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Essence of Draining: Shop-vac

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HARASSED MOTHER: that boy of mine...! I don't know why he posted my photo on the internet in the first place, but now these weird creeps keep bumping into me on the street and laughing! I know this sounds paranoid but... they talk in this code language about "stairs" and "microwaves", I think they're planning to kidnap me! Can you please just follow me and keep an eye out for any creepy guys?

KIRYU: ( ...the internet can be a dangerous place. This kid sounds pretty irresponsible, but his mom shouldn't have to suffer from his mistakes, and sounds like these punks need to be taught a lesson about how taking this stuff into real life has consequences. Now... who do I know that has stairs in their house?)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had a dream that i was playing Fallout 5 on my new Playstation 5, but i also still lived at home with both my brothers. FO5 boasted the first fallout game where you could play across the entire united states. the whole game took place before the bombs drop for some reason. the character creator randomly rolled for a state and made you pick from archetypes based on state, and somehow i kept getting california where the only options were rocker boy, who traveled by skateboard and The Professor, who i didn't pick. the graphics were the most incredible thing i had ever seen. it was like playing real life with insanely intricate details.

my brothers had played a bunch of my file while i was gone (they would never have done something like that), so i started over and got california and chose rocker boy again, and got lost in my own apartment. i accidentally went out the emergency exit, which triggered a nuclear explosion that blew up the building, killing all of rocker boy's bandmates. my brothers thought this was really funny. i skateboarded to an arcade and started yelling with excitement when i saw the UFO catcher game from yakuza. my brothers watched in mute horror as i proceeded to start winning every single prize from inside, despite the fact that thee was no reward for doing so.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i just hummed the UFO catcher song to my wife because it didn't sound like yakuza or fallout but i couldn't place it, and she immediately identified it, with exasperation, as the mini-game song from ocarina of time.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i had a dream that i was playing Fallout 5 on my new Playstation 5, but i also still lived at home with both my brothers. FO5 boasted the first fallout game where you could play across the entire united states. the whole game took place before the bombs drop for some reason. the character creator randomly rolled for a state and made you pick from archetypes based on state, and somehow i kept getting california where the only options were rocker boy, who traveled by skateboard and The Professor, who i didn't pick. the graphics were the most incredible thing i had ever seen. it was like playing real life with insanely intricate details.

my brothers had played a bunch of my file while i was gone (they would never have done something like that), so i started over and got california and chose rocker boy again, and got lost in my own apartment. i accidentally went out the emergency exit, which triggered a nuclear explosion that blew up the building, killing all of rocker boy's bandmates. my brothers thought this was really funny. i skateboarded to an arcade and started yelling with excitement when i saw the UFO catcher game from yakuza. my brothers watched in mute horror as i proceeded to start winning every single prize from inside, despite the fact that thee was no reward for doing so.

Bicyclops posted:

i just hummed the UFO catcher song to my wife because it didn't sound like yakuza or fallout but i couldn't place it, and she immediately identified it, with exasperation, as the mini-game song from ocarina of time.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I have two personalities

nicest Professor you will ever meet
and...
twisted loving rocker boy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rocker Boy should meet up with Party Boy from Jackass

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Long-suffering imp wife in the middle of changing the baby’s diaper, sighing and taking a few moments to collect herself after imp husband rushes into room shouting “honey listen to this song, it was from my dream last night. See if you recognize it.”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Long-suffering imp wife in the middle of changing the baby’s diaper, sighing and taking a few moments to collect herself after imp husband rushes into room shouting “honey listen to this song, it was from my dream last night. See if you recognize it.”

Imp Wife and Gamer Mom: Coming this fall to CBS

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hearing this to the tune of stretch dude and clobber girl

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i love this forum

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

MY wife (big time Game hater) always hums songs from whatever games I'm playing atm. Right now its non stop Mh Rise quest victory music.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

knuc game hating wife, who is cannonicly the tf2 heavy, kicks all the game loving wife asses

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
dreamed that i went to get lunch for everyone i work with and it played like those game n watch games to get each item that people had ordered. when i returned with 8 to go boxes each one was an insane mess: one had half a cheeseburger, one had a bunch of cold spaghetti-os floating around with some lettuce, one had an uncooked potato with a pickle in it, and they all had 3-4 french fries in them.

i got so pissed that i went to my boss to explain how it was the game glitching and not my fault, and they laughed at me and told me to prove it, pulling out a little tiger handheld that had all the games on it. i tried to play and as i fumbled with it the minifridge kept filling up with pepsis until it was overflowing, and all my coworkers kept yelling at me to "turn it off" and "get the coke handheld instead"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

dreamed I was playing Hitman 2 (specifically) and was in a level where I had to kill three people - two secret agent/government official types, and the Horrible Chef, who was wanted dead due to his vile creations.

I snuck in via a weird complicated inflatable speedboat/submarine/tent thing and brought along a jetski "just to be safe". I went up the stairs of the mansion and the Horrible Chef was there, waving a dish in the air that had green fumes coming out of it and saying nonsense Italian words. I killed him and sat down behind his desk(?) disguised as him, and waited for the other targets to come and see what was taking the food so long. However, some guards spotted the naked dead chef next to me and I just sat in one position, thinking "guards are like dogs and if you don't move they can't see you". Eventually I had to shoot them as I was getting nervous, so in order to deal with the rush of guards/targets at the door, I threw the vile food over there, making everyone who came in really sick.

This knocked out one of the two targets so the other one showed up with grenades and threw them at me, but I threw them back at the big pile of bodies hoping to blow up dozens of people at once. This apparently stressed the game engine too much and the grenades stopped counting down to explode, so we all just stood around awkwardly. The target was like "look, man, this is a stealth game, it wasn't really designed for you to kill dozens of people in one hit. It probably just needs a minute to process" so I called him a nerd and shot him. As I walked away, the grenade went off, but it just "chunked" all the unconscious people into low-poly 2D sprites of cartoon guts. I was really disappointed in the game so I went back downstairs and tried to get into my escape boat thing, but as I was struggling and fighting to get in, I realised there was something else inside - a crying baby or something. I got increasingly agitated fighting with the covers and trying to find the source of the crying, then I was like "oh right" and woke up to take the crying puppy out to pee.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

dreamt that i was watching a streamer who claimed to be doing a hands-on look at Earthbound 2. the game starts up, with early PS1 graphics, to the party chasing after a huge train that's blowing smoke from comically large smokestacks. the streamer is like "huh... guess this game has some kinda anti-pollution message" and then one of the party members says "Wow. This says a lot about society." and the streamer started hooting and hollering about that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

dreamed that i went to get lunch for everyone i work with and it played like those game n watch games to get each item that people had ordered. when i returned with 8 to go boxes each one was an insane mess: one had half a cheeseburger, one had a bunch of cold spaghetti-os floating around with some lettuce, one had an uncooked potato with a pickle in it, and they all had 3-4 french fries in them.

i got so pissed that i went to my boss to explain how it was the game glitching and not my fault, and they laughed at me and told me to prove it, pulling out a little tiger handheld that had all the games on it. i tried to play and as i fumbled with it the minifridge kept filling up with pepsis until it was overflowing, and all my coworkers kept yelling at me to "turn it off" and "get the coke handheld instead"

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

even in gaming dreams, pepsi is just for when coke isn't available.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I know you love handhelds so I asked the clerk which is the one every boy wants

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

ol yeller posted:

Bicyclops posted:

even in gaming dreams, pepsi is just for when coke isn't available.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jjust found out the supposedly best burger place in chicago is a place named Shiddy's and theres no way in hell i eat anything from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

jjust found out the supposedly best burger place in chicago is a place named Shiddy's and theres no way in hell i eat anything from there

Lmao