Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Surprised that people think Mark Cuban has human traits
:wrong:

The human traits he has is annoying generic sports fan ones. And the FYGM ones too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

xbilkis posted:

I think the appeal of LA to a wealthy person is obvious, but I also believe that the average wealthy person is much more tolerant of spending time commuting than I would be if I were a wealthy person. All that money just to spend an hour+ in traffic to get from your rich exurb to the actual city...couldn't be me

Commuting doesn't suck if you have a big rear end comfortable car and a driver and you're actually going to and from some place nice not some sketchy neighborhood right off the freeway in Commerce.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think dirk was also better at D than Luka will ever be if only based on the fact that Dirk was enormously huge

Dirk had some really good drtgs in his 20s too (not a perfect stat . I barely remember 20s dirk too)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
euphronius go eat your sandwich

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

mark cubans comment about luka and zing is extremely troubling. i would hang out with anyone i work with as long as hang out means go get wings and a few beers and i get to leave after a couple hours.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Metapod posted:

lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Metapod posted:

Metapod make a post about basketball

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Katana_Warrior posted:

mark cubans comment about luka and zing is extremely troubling. i would hang out with anyone i work with as long as hang out means go get wings and a few beers and i get to leave after a couple hours.

I hope KP isn't supposed to be the 2nd best Mav next season. Kind of feels like Brunson is the actual second best Mav.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Spacebump posted:

I hope KP isn't supposed to be the 2nd best Mav next season. Kind of feels like Brunson is the actual second best Mav.

I was looking at lineups and the Luka - Brunson one is hugely effective . It jumps out

The 4 forwards and Jason Richardson one is also ok

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

ketchup vs catsup posted:

mods please change my username to Fate Accomplice

Your login info will change, good with that?

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Athanatos posted:

Your login info will change, good with that?

yes please!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

Spacebump posted:

I think a KP-Wiggins trade might be good for both teams, as long as golden state throws on a lottery protected first or w/e it would take to make that work. As much as Wiggins is total loving garbage, he's better at josh richardson's role in every facet.

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

euphronius posted:

I was looking at lineups and the Luka - Brunson one is hugely effective . It jumps out

The 4 forwards and Jason Richardson one is also ok

wrong richardson, jason richardson could actually hit 3s

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i have never seen a name change happen holy poo poo

Darius Garland

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Katana_Warrior posted:

I think a KP-Wiggins trade might be good for both teams, as long as golden state throws on a lottery protected first or w/e it would take to make that work. As much as Wiggins is total loving garbage, he's better at josh richardson's role in every facet.

Losing KP for Wiggins would be worse imo. When KP plays he is good more often than not. While games played is important, Wiggins should miss a lot of shots. I don't think he'd be better at defense than Richardson. (but haven't watched much of Wiggins this season so could be wrong.)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Chicago is allowing an up to 25% capacity at the United center to watch the bulls "suck poo poo"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

R.D. Mangles posted:

Chicago is allowing an up to 25% capacity at the United center to watch the bulls "suck poo poo"

Weird to peg the capacity to the team's odds of retaining its first-round pick

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

R.D. Mangles posted:

Their last few home games are Bucks-Sixers-Celtics-Nets-Raptors-Bucks so there's a good chance that's 0-and-6. If they played Charlotte I'd definitely be there though

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

anyone here remember "zach lavine"

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

WhyteRyce posted:

Commuting doesn't suck if you have a big rear end comfortable car and a driver and you're actually going to and from some place nice not some sketchy neighborhood right off the freeway in Commerce.

commuting sucks no matter what its a giant sink of the most valuable resource humans have

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

R.D. Mangles posted:

I remember people were very excited about the bulls having two stars, I assume things have gone well with that

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

I remember people were very excited about the bulls having two stars, I assume things have gone well with that

quiet you

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

is he more likely to get paid $40 million a year from the bulls if he comes back, or if he stays out?

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

For some reason I thought the Bulls were going to have a bunch of money to spend this summer but I guess they don't really. bleak

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Yoshi Wins posted:

It would be a clown show for sure, but at least Cuban has traits that resemble human beings, unlike other pod-people billionaires like the Zuck and Apartheid Clyde.
https://twitter.com/MarlowNYC/status/801266658102935553?s=19

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Fate Accomplice

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

morestuff posted:

For some reason I thought the Bulls were going to have a bunch of money to spend this summer but I guess they don't really. bleak

that doesn't matter all that matters is Cristiano Felício's contract is up so i will finally never again have to watch Cristiano Felício play basketball. in a way, this season is a success for the bulls that reason alone

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

euphronius posted:

Metapod make a post about basketball

No in fact I'm going to post about something completely irrelevant

On May 14 the 2nd open beta for guilty gear strive will start and anyone who has access to ps4 or ps5 will be able to try this incredible game for free. The first beta was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had with a game so if you are interested in fighting games you should give it a try. If you're not that interested in fighting games but interested in amazing rollback netcode you should also give it a try.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Metapod posted:

On May 14 the 2nd open beta for guilty gear strive will start and anyone who has access to ps4 or ps5 will be able to try this incredible game for free. The first beta was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had with a game so if you are interested in fighting games you should give it a try. If you're not that interested in fighting games but interested in amazing rollback netcode you should also give it a try.

I like playing SFV because the matchmaking is excellent and it only puts me up against scrubs that also struggle to pull off basic bnb combos, will I enjoy

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
gently caress yeah guilty gear

i play a ton of blazblu so i should be able to pick it up

should being the key word

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

I WILL NEVER PLAY GUILTY GEAR STRIVE OR ITS "ROLLBACK" NETCODE YOU CHURL

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I love this so much

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I love this so much

not gonna lie made my day

thanks Athanatos!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

morestuff posted:

I like playing SFV because the matchmaking is excellent and it only puts me up against scrubs that also struggle to pull off basic bnb combos, will I enjoy

Yes

R.D. Mangles posted:

I WILL NEVER PLAY GUILTY GEAR STRIVE OR ITS "ROLLBACK" NETCODE YOU CHURL

FACE ME IN +R COWARD

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Dexo posted:

Fate Accomplice
I'm getting serious deja vu here. Didn't euophronius coin another one of these just like a month or two ago?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

BWV posted:

It's a take or miss league.

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t make.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Fast Luck posted:

I'm getting serious deja vu here. Didn't euophronius coin another one of these just like a month or two ago?

The time and perception and no meaning with regard to him

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I love the idea of KP in Golden State because they know how to love and unlock their Latvian centers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

seeing the "mods change my name" actually happen in real time is amazing and a true sign that the forums are Back in Business.