Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

it's true i took my blood pressure because it's a little higher than ideal and it was 136/83 and then i read byob for a while and it was 128/76!!!

i wonder what other health benefits reading and posting in byob can confer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

it's true i took my blood pressure because it's a little higher than ideal and it was 136/83 and then i read byob for a while and it was 128/76!!!

diplomatic immunity

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
BYOB hotwaxed my backhair

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
when I was still a plasma donor I would read byob just before having my biometrics read (a pre donation requirement) and it always helped me calm down and lower that presh

nut

byob gives u zackery disease

where ur posts look ex-zackery like the posts I wanna read

Macnult

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

could someone in byob explain to me what a good blood pressure amount is and what [this number]/[that number] means? whenever i’m at the doctors they’re like “blood pressures great” which is dope and i remember asking what the numbers meant once but i don’t remember what they told me

Prof. Crocodile

Macnult posted:

could someone in byob explain to me what a good blood pressure amount is and what [this number]/[that number] means? whenever i’m at the doctors they’re like “blood pressures great” which is dope and i remember asking what the numbers meant once but i don’t remember what they told me

You want the ratio as close to 1:1 as possible. So blood pressure of 14/15 is good, but blood pressure of 3,427/3,426 is even better.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Macnult posted:

The top number is when your heart is squeezing and the bottom number is when it’s not squeezing and it used to be that being under 140/90 was normal but they changed the blood pressure rules a few years ago and now it’s supposed to be under 130/80 or 120/80 and everyone has high blood pressure now.

But if you read byob ur blood pressure will go down

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Mushroom Zingdom
I don't mean to brag, but I could cut those pressures in half. Like, it'll be real sludgy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Posting in byob finally made all the poo poo come out of my body (and into my posts)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
this thread reminded me to take my meds :)

Macnult

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

The top number is when your heart is squeezing and the bottom number is when it’s not squeezing and it used to be that being under 140/90 was normal but they changed the blood pressure rules a few years ago and now it’s supposed to be under 130/80 or 120/80 and everyone has high blood pressure now.

But if you read byob ur blood pressure will go down

i hope my blood pressure isn’t too low after reading byob :ohdear:

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Posting in byob finally made all the poo poo come out of my body (and into my posts)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I actually have very low blood pressure. To the point where I'll pass out if I stand up too quickly. Perhaps overconsumption of byob is to blame?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I actually have very low blood pressure. To the point where I'll pass out if I stand up too quickly. Perhaps overconsumption of byob is to blame?

try reading a politics forum before you stand up!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this explains the heretofore very strange correlation between my being sick and not posting. i always thought it was that when i was very ill i turned into an animal only concerned with trying to get better but i'm thinking now that it's not posting that causes the change?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Jinh

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Ooh I know! Posting in byob makes u incredibly sexy too. And if you post in the right thread, at the verrrry end of it...you will become a billionaire

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

frump truck posted:

diplomatic immunity

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I hear licorice is great for that. Licorice: anti-byob?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*side effects of byob may include; halitosis, lethargy, insomnia, dizziness, hallucinations, mass hysteria, cats and dogs getting married, skin irritation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
byob reverses hair loss, and restores male virility

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Nosfereefer posted:

byob reverses hair loss, and restores male virility

BYOB is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure diseases. Please see your health professional if you need medical treatment.

pseudorandom

Don't worry everyone, I'm here, I'll do the needful.

My blood pressure is 420/69

I'm going to read BYOB until my blood pressure is so low that my entire body is flaccid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

free Trapt CD posted:

I hear licorice is great for that. Licorice: anti-byob?

Yuck