Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've been going out for daily walks with my wife to the nearby lake as she ramps up her exercise and today I took the better camera so if you guys want I can show you some different bird pictures, possibly also turtles and/or tiny baby fish. Just if you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
:justpost:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Post the pics. Also I will get my wife to send me the one of the baby turtle she found clearing out the front flower bed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Leperflesh posted:

I've been going out for daily walks with my wife to the nearby lake as she ramps up her exercise and today I took the better camera so if you guys want I can show you some different bird pictures, possibly also turtles and/or tiny baby fish. Just if you want.

Please share!

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Yeah this is loving violence

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Freaquency posted:

Yeah this is loving violence

God this makes me want to die

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Seems bad that Aaron Rodgers is being shipped off to Jeopardy, Corbin Burnes went on the IL and I had to see that Elon Musk thing, but I did get a 7 badge Untappd check in and I should get some lamps I ordered tomorrow, so thats alright I guess

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Covid-19 is over, y'all.

https://twitter.com/samkarlin/status/1387517854275280898?s=20

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

There's shitloads of geese at this park year-round, so there's sections of path that are covered in goose poo poo of course. They're still kinda cool birds, these ones aren't aggressive so you can like walk past them without being assaulted.

Lots of turtles out today

We see cormorants here often, today a couple were sunning.

Birb

Blue dragonflies

There's a shady spot where there's tons of these guys. Yesterday we thought they were tadpoles but today we got a better look and they're fry.

There's a second lake close by, we check it out on the way home. Today there was a mama duck with six ducklings going diving

While we were standing there this lady comes over with a cardboard box and adds two goslings to the water. We're like, huh? but she's waving at geese across the lake and two of them come jetting over. Turns out she was getting out of her car on the other side of the lake and her dog chased away the parents, so she scooped them up and brought them over here. Parents arrived in less than a minute to corral up their babies. Pretty nice of this lady to be concerned, she was obviously upset that maybe she'd hosed things up but we all kinda cheered as they came over (there were a couple people fishing who saw too).

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Meanwhile I saw 7 or 8 alligators just driving to work in ponds outside warehouses.

Yay Florida

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

iwentdoodie posted:

Meanwhile I saw 7 or 8 alligators just driving to work in ponds outside warehouses.

Yay Florida

Super pissed we don't have pics of this.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Just thinking about how a lady got eaten by an alligator out on Kiawah last year, but the tourists, they do not stop.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Them some good birb pics

Had a little scare when I got back from the gym. Peter wasn’t there anymore, but I followed a trail of poop to under the stairs and he’s tucked himself away in some brush and Ivy. I can’t see him but I can hear him. He’s definitely making moves.

e: found him!

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 30, 2021

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Someone gets eaten by an alligator down here like every 8 months, but it's usually idiots doing stuff like trying to dip their feet in canals while jogging or crap like that.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Skwirl posted:

Super pissed we don't have pics of this.

Sorry I don't have bay area tech money for a camera like that.

Usually they're at a distance great enough that you can't even tell what's going on in a photo. The only time they're closer is if I'm kayaking, at which point I'm definitely not pulling out my phone because lol gently caress that.

I dont think people who live outside of LA and FL understand just how mundane it is to see alligators. They're fuckin everywhere.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Just thinking about how a lady got eaten by an alligator out on Kiawah last year, but the tourists, they do not stop.

I had to reread your sentence because the first time I read it I had a VERY different picture in my head. One word placement makes all the difference.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

iwentdoodie posted:

I dont think people who live outside of LA and FL understand just how mundane it is to see alligators. They're fuckin everywhere.

There's a reason I subscribe to @gatorsdaily

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Silly Burrito posted:

I had to reread your sentence because the first time I read it I had a VERY different picture in my head. One word placement makes all the difference.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

How's their driving? I guess they have fanboats or...?

e. I bet they don't even get minimum wage down at the warehouse, unions aren't very strong in florida

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Silly Burrito posted:

Eaten out by an alligator!?!?!?

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

This lil guy (or gal) was coming out of the mulch when my wife was clearing leaves and other poo poo out for spring.

He was last seen venturing through the grass down the front yard toward the ponds where, presumably, he will spend his life.

(yes she washed her hand after)

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
David Bowie NFT not going according to plan

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1387892556558585856

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

This lil guy (or gal) was coming out of the mulch when my wife was clearing leaves and other poo poo out for spring.

He was last seen venturing through the grass down the front yard toward the ponds where, presumably, he will spend his life.

(yes she washed her hand after)

drat good babby turtle

also, fiskars :respek:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Eaten out by an alligator!?!?!?

Florida woman :shrug:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Leperflesh posted:

also, fiskars :respek:

I had the same immediately though of “gently caress Fiskars are good” and then I immediately and deeply felt my age.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Fuckin lol what a dweeb

I hope whoever go that just responded “yeah it is beat it nerd”

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

That face paint has to be under someone's copyright or trademark, right?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Nothing quite tickles my rage centers quite like Elon fanboyism.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It sucks rear end but at least it's an instantaneous signal that you can safely ignore that person.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Kalli posted:

It sucks rear end but at least it's an instantaneous signal that you can safely ignore that person.

It's in the pantheon of LeeMajors's Rage Triggers with Big Bang Theory and people who say "supposably."

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

LeeMajors posted:

It's in the pantheon of LeeMajors's Rage Triggers with Big Bang Theory and people who say "supposably."

Thats a circle, bruh

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

iwentdoodie posted:

Thats a circle, bruh

gently caress you’re right

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
WHAT A DOUBLE PLAY

https://twitter.com/Brewers/status/1387949280720195587

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Jesus gently caress that was amazing

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

There's nothing funnier than accidentally complaining to someone about their own conduct.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Can’t believe he got that guy at first. Great throw.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

That system warning, despite being a completely different color, makes me thing I got a probation or even worse (never been banned) every time I see it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Oof that was smooth as hell