Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/WyattDuncan/status/1384899364372586498?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hutt Swolo.

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

:wow:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

Ha ha, the latest Vader comic revealed that Snoke actually was an obscure EU character all along. He was actually...

Luuke Skywalker

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I don't recognize that guy. What's up with his left arm?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Robot Style posted:

Ha ha, the latest Vader comic revealed that Snoke actually was an obscure EU character all along. He was actually...

Luuke Skywalker

Given his height this means he was also Bigger Luke

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Oh come on. That could be anyone's hand. They're probably laying all over the place in the galaxy.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

I don't recognize that guy. What's up with his left arm?

Palpatine decided Vader was hitting a slump and needed to re-prove his worth, so he cut off half his limbs and dumped him on a planet with the order to survive without using the force while Palpatine sent people to kill him. Vader had to rebuild himself with parts from old nonfunctioning droids, and his arm came from a super battle droid.

It's a hell of a thing.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
ok alright ok alright i see

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

SlothfulCobra posted:

Palpatine decided Vader was hitting a slump and needed to re-prove his worth, so he cut off half his limbs and dumped him on a planet with the order to survive without using the force while Palpatine sent people to kill him. Vader had to rebuild himself with parts from old nonfunctioning droids, and his arm came from a super battle droid.

It's a hell of a thing.

??????????????????????

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Palpatine knows best.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Vader playing a survival sim for real. Wood + Vine + Rock makes a hatchet. Eventually remaking your limbs.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

All the new and old EU stuff where Palpy torments Vader to "test" him and goads rivals into loving with/trying to murder him is entirely in character with his screen canon appearance where he cackles nonstop trying to get his kid to murk him and/or murder his kid in front of him.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Anakin is based on Lucifer too. :allears:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Man, this guy has a way less cool uber driver

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/5eno_/status/1388292311805661184

The amount of detail people put into these kinds of builds is ridiculous and I love it

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A short stop motion where you see the scout trooper on his bike weaving between the trees and then he just smacks into one and falls into a bunch of disparate lego pieces would be pretty fun.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

https://twitter.com/NightPromoting/status/1392610448239906816

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Is that Barry Pepper and Ryan Reynolds?

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

ruddiger posted:

Is that Barry Pepper and Ryan Reynolds?

anakin and qui gon

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ryan Reynolds cosplaying as Sugar Ray right there.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

As someone with a seething hatred of the make-believe concept of "grey jedi," I adore that image.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Master Merrisu, lol

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Going right below Timon of Athens and The Merchant of Venice on the Shakespeare tomatometer.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

I've been involved in unofficial dramatic readings of Doescher's versions of Episode 4 and 5 with people from my old college theater group. His adaptations are a lot of fun, especially the original trilogy ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Revenge of the IBTC