Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

She was just a PILF.

She was a pirate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Solice Kirsk posted:

She was a pirate?

I do hope you're not suggesting the British would ever arrive by sea to despoil others of their wealth, sir

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

She was a pirate?

Yarr, I'd shiver her timbers, savvy?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 252 days!
i'd like to get some head from her, if you know what i mean

axe her out

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Parasite I'd Like to Guillotine

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mescal posted:

call me weird, but i'd rather not look at pregnant dogs with human faces every time i click

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Not a quote but does anyone remember the goon who had so many goons on their ignored list that they caused the forums to crash?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RandolphCarter posted:

Not a quote but does anyone remember the goon who had so many goons on their ignored list that they caused the forums to crash?

I've heard 2 stories. They were either a coupons goon who was just blocking everyone they saw, or they were running a script that just went through blocking all the goons, and either way when a certain number of users got ignored, boom went the database

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I always forget there's a Coupons forum until it comes up in a thread like this, usually referencing this exact story.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dr eldarion's made more cash off the forums than lowtax ever did lol

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

I don't think I've ever actually gone and checked out Coupons before. I'm not sure how to relate to whatever it is that is going on there. Good deals, though!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

RFC2324 posted:

I've heard 2 stories. They were either a coupons goon who was just blocking everyone they saw, or they were running a script that just went through blocking all the goons, and either way when a certain number of users got ignored, boom went the database

ive heard that story too. it doesnt check out though. i wrote a script to add you to my ignore list. its been running for 3 years now

and yet here we are :mad:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
just writing a script does nothing, you have to have a pharmacist fill it out

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Anyone have an old post where the poster is telling someone how to give their cat good glutes, and having to really gently caress up your cat to get those glutes swole?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

quote:

if you kiss her lips when doing anal, you're basically using her as a straw to suck your own dick

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Same if you eat her rear end while she's blowing you, really.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

is that really how you give your cat glutes?!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

dr eldarion's made more cash off the forums than lowtax ever did lol
Deserves every penny of it that they got via my clicks at least, coupons has saved me at least three, maybe four figures over the life of my account.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
Late to the party, but:

Empty Sandwich posted:

2012 poster: these forums are gay [bad], dead [bad]

2021 poster: these forums are gay [good], dead [good]

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

S.D. posted:

Late to the party, but:

The effort deserves an lol so

Lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Just remembered another good non-quote forums moment. There was a thread by radium way back when where they were posting forums stats, and one of them was which browsers goons were using and someone was using webtv. They were immediately banned.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Deserves every penny of it that they got via my clicks at least, coupons has saved me at least three, maybe four figures over the life of my account.

Great, another forum to dip my toes in.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Coupons is terrific and Dr. E is a forums-national treasure.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Pretty sure Dr. E has turned his volunteer moderator gig into an actual paying job

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

RandolphCarter posted:

Just remembered another good non-quote forums moment. There was a thread by radium way back when where they were posting forums stats, and one of them was which browsers goons were using and someone was using webtv. They were immediately banned.

They also banned someone for using the Sega Dreamcast Web Browser in like 2012.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

RandolphCarter posted:

Plastik posted:

They also banned someone for using the Sega Dreamcast Web Browser in like 2012.

another example of lowtax and his cronies abusing their power

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Kitfox88 posted:

another example of lowtax and his cronies abusing their power

Like, it was literally lowtax going 'haha lookit this idiot using webtv! I'm gonna ban them' and then doing it live, because people literally signed up to see him do poo poo like that.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I thought the webtv ban was revealed to be just a joke, overmythologized by collective goon memory.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Wanna say it was mentioned in a front page article.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

I thought the webtv ban was revealed to be just a joke, overmythologized by collective goon memory.

This doesn't mean much given the source, but I am pretty sure I saw lowtax confirm it at one point.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Mighty Touchy Power Stranger

space chandeliers posted:

"Grab em' by the pussy"
-Zor-Don

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Khanstant posted:

I just don't agree. Mosto f the criticisms of kojima games sound like that but they don't really connect. poo poo gets convoluted and absurd at times but its only incomprehensible if you're stupid.

whats hard to understand about a man who is close friends with the janky clone of a man he was frenemies with in the 60s and then later bffs with but also the guy who shot him's brother is also sort of a clone of the old friend and now that guy is dead but also lives inside the arm of the first guy and that arm guy takes control to make the dude do stuff but actually in the end it turns out the guy wasnt living and controlling him from his arm he was just dealing with some trauma because war, war never changes is hell.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The story of a man and the man he loved, only the latter man turned out to be a brainwashed doppelganger of the original man the first man loved who was also cooler than that original man because he gained the ability to ROCKET PUUUNCH

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Honestly, that may be the most concise and understandable summary of the Metal Gear Solid games I've ever seen.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

CPColin posted:

Lifehack: if you tape your mailbox closed, the ICBM has to turn around and go back

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MrUnderbridge posted:

I believe this man is requesting a monitor that is turned off.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

yeah actually they will posted:

I saw someone on the ironic pink Foad forum say "Sernie Banders" and I laughed so hard that my kidneys ruptured, causing my blood stream to fill with urea, killing me instantly

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

mrfart posted:

Why do Americans always act like them have healthcare.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

FOAD is, of course, an Armenian-American nu metal band where they all have a speech impediment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ftfy.

"You ever Jim with the Bob in the pale moonlight?

See ya around, kid...."