Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

For real though I think eventually computers will be smushy and wet, like brains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Inspector Hound posted:

For real though I think eventually computers will be smushy and wet, like brains

Ashes to ashes as it were.

It is by weed alone I set my day in motion. It is by the flower of cannabis that thoughts acquire fuzziness, the breath acquires stank, the stank becomes a warning. It is by weed alone I set my day in motion.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Overclocking by pouring Mt dew code red and crushed up Dorito slurry into my CPU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gonna make a Dewrito CPU radiator.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

Overclocking by pouring Mt dew code red and crushed up Dorito slurry into my CPU

Are we on the verge of the Gamer Fuel Age

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
remember that scene in half baked where they are like have you ever sucked dick for weed. im to the point where if i was out I MIGHT

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I can easily frame that as a win win

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sunk Dunk posted:

remember that scene in half baked where they are like have you ever sucked dick for weed. im to the point where if i was out I MIGHT

Helping out someone in need for free weed? That's a no brainer

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I've given away more weed from my last two plants than I've smoked, but when you tell someone your weed turned out smelling like a dildo factory, they have some weird desire to try it.

It's way less dildo-y now but there's definitely a silicone rubber smell to it.

It was Orange Creamsicle strain from I think Freeworld Genetics. Other plant tastes citrusy, no hint of dildo. (If anyone here knows anyone from Freeworld, please pass on the dildo weed story).

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Apr 30, 2021

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I've given away more weed from my last two plants than I've smoked, but when you tell someone your weed turned out smelling like a dildo factory, they have some weird desire to try it.

It's way less dildo-y now but there's definitely a silicone rubber smell to it.

It was Orange Creamsicle strain from I think Freeworld Genetics. Other plant tastes citrusy, no hint of dildo. (If anyone here knows anyone from Freeworld, please pass on the dildo weed story).

Sorry! Sorry. That was me. Don't know what I was thinking. Just that it'd be funny I guess

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It actually is pretty funny. Dildo is the stronger of the two, too.

Honestly it's not noticeable after a few drags on the joint, but it still sticks out enough at first that it reminds me of my time behind the counter at an adult store.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Is there a form of concentrate called moonrocks or am I going to get the genuine article? :thunk:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Moon rocks are, in my experience, little buds that have been soaked in concentrate oil and rolled in kief

So uh maybe order the pizza now

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Happy Thread posted:

THC/CBD makes your thinking less hierarchical. Instead of some single brain module dictatorially managing all the others, it becomes possible for other modules to win, bypassing the chain of command. When this happens it becomes a lot less hidden how those modules were always active at all times, but how their ideas often are usually thrown out before consideration. When they are allowed to contribute, the brain becomes a lot more like a parallel computer than a serial one, processes no longer blocked/stalled by each other so frequently. As an extra-parallelized computer, the brain can come up with ideas faster in total, creating more general opportunities for one thought to connect to others. Each module is also better enabled to contribute ideas that the "hierarchy" didn't expect to be good but actually turn out to be upon higher-level evaluations. The only downside is that you can get off task.

I took a huge hit halfway through reading this and it all came together suddenly

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Together into what?

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I've decided that some weed is good and some weed is bad. I had some Motor Breath 15 last night and it just made me feel loving chill. I love it. I think I'll give away all of the weeds I have that make me feel bad. Win Win. And yeah that was after 4? days of no weed. I decided 'gently caress it' last night and absolutely didn't regret having some weed!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Target Track Jacket posted:

Is there a form of concentrate called moonrocks or am I going to get the genuine article? :thunk:

Flower dipped in oil and rolled in kief. poo poo gets you as high as giraffe titties usually

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
unchill experience at the dispensary yesterday. dude next counter down was wearing his mask under his nose and wanted to look at something so he walked right up within like 3 inches of me while the cashiers are telling him dude, what are you doing

as i left i saw he was driving a gigantic pickup truck with numerous baby yoda stickers on the back

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

what kind of cruel post office delivers your dynavap on Monday?!?!?

The horror.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Flower dipped in oil and rolled in kief. poo poo gets you as high as giraffe titties usually

I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow. It's sold by the gram so I'm getting two! :2bong:

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Does my dog know food comes from animals? Like there is no possible way he could know that, but I don't know the extent to which instinct can impart practicable knowledge

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I took a huge hit halfway through reading this and it all came together suddenly

I was heavily under the influence of an edible when I wrote that the other day. It certainly could be better written, doesn't flow too well, because of the edible messing with my attention on forming sentences. But I think it's true stuff.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i felt it was stupid at first, but after reading it again i think maybe your post is something neurologists should study.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
The problem is it's not a replicable/repeatable result. Every time I get that stoned I come up with a completely different model for how weed might be distorting modular processing in the brain, but the different versions clash hard.

There was another one about how it was all about process scheduling (between brain modules) getting its frequency screwed with, so that you could become aware of thoughts out of their usual order, which can lead to all the disturbing feelings of being in a time loop.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Sanctum posted:

Does my dog know food comes from animals? Like there is no possible way he could know that, but I don't know the extent to which instinct can impart practicable knowledge

There's a dog park here that a guy brings his pig to, and every dog in the joint knows they're looking at walking bacon.

They don't go taking bites out of him though, usually just sniff its' balls and move on.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Happy Thread posted:

The problem is it's not a replicable/repeatable result. Every time I get that stoned I come up with a completely different model for how weed might be distorting modular processing in the brain, but the different versions clash hard.

There was another one about how it was all about process scheduling (between brain modules) getting its frequency screwed with, so that you could become aware of thoughts out of their usual order, which can lead to all the disturbing feelings of being in a time loop.

we call that "getting high"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Guys, guys. What if aliens dropped off bigfoot to spy on us and radio the aliens to return when we achieve cold fusion.

*Hits dab rig*

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Happy Thread posted:

You’re a stoner bro. It happens.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

*hits blunt*

Gentlemen I've discovered the perfect peanut to nougat ratio every Snickers bar should have...

*executes a teammate in Rainbow 6*

boop the snoot posted:

You're a stoner bro. It happens.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

There's a dog park here that a guy brings his pig to, and every dog in the joint knows they're looking at walking bacon.

They don't go taking bites out of him though, usually just sniff its' balls and move on.

That loving rules. We took our dog to the bark park for the first time last weekend and he humped everything that moved lmao

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Well then don't judge me for what I like to do while stoned

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Kush cake actually clobbered my rear end last night. My cousin came through with some kc he didnt smonk and a few prerolls and now I can kinda see why people drop so much cash on The Good poo poo rather than buying bulk sometimes, a pinch of this poo poo had me flyin.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

it did take me a few runs to enjoy the dynavap, but I think I have it down now.

The coil works perfectly fine in the steel pipe... takes a little longer to heat up and the first draw won't be great.

The flower chamber is nice because you can get a really great terp hit that is just delicious and still have another hit or two that tastes like toasted weed but still get you high.

I am loving it. I was afraid I would hate it. All I'm hating is that I got the basic stash instead of the one that comes with a cut out on the side for some concentrate. (the ER model maybe?)

Anyone want to trade? I'll pay shipping and kickin a few bucks. Mine is the base model, it has a hole for the dab tool, but not a container for concentrate. It is made of cedar and it smells absolutely amazing.

It has not been used and is completely brand new. All I did was brush some of the cedar dust from inside the chambers.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/STILLWATERSRU14/status/1388927265702957057

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee posted:

it did take me a few runs to enjoy the dynavap, but I think I have it down now.

The coil works perfectly fine in the steel pipe... takes a little longer to heat up and the first draw won't be great.

The flower chamber is nice because you can get a really great terp hit that is just delicious and still have another hit or two that tastes like toasted weed but still get you high.

I am loving it. I was afraid I would hate it. All I'm hating is that I got the basic stash instead of the one that comes with a cut out on the side for some concentrate. (the ER model maybe?)

Anyone want to trade? I'll pay shipping and kickin a few bucks. Mine is the base model, it has a hole for the dab tool, but not a container for concentrate. It is made of cedar and it smells absolutely amazing.

It has not been used and is completely brand new. All I did was brush some of the cedar dust from inside the chambers.

my favorite is actually to set the chamber to half capacity, little flower, half a grain of rice of concentrate, little flower.

torch it up properly and you got 2 or 3 hits and the 1st one is going to taste amazing.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Link to a Joey Diaz story

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COZRZCsHc0h/?igshid=1m52cc9utipz9

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Velvet Witch posted:

I can kinda see why people drop so much cash on The Good poo poo rather than buying bulk sometimes, a pinch of this poo poo had me flyin.

I made the switch last year to mostly buy 3.5's of top shelf strains rather than bulk, and it works out well. I buy less, but I use less... and get way higher and medicated than before.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

fuctifino posted:

I made the switch last year to mostly buy 3.5's of top shelf strains rather than bulk, and it works out well. I buy less, but I use less... and get way higher and medicated than before.

Yeah I can totally see the benefits of getting More hosed up less often rather than sitting at a cool buzz every single day even tho my fave strains are dime a dozen poo poo like blackberry kush

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Target Track Jacket posted:

Yeah I've heard that before, this article says they are something different than what I thought, flower dipped in extract and rolled in kief:

https://weedmaps.com/learn/dictionary/moon-rocks Never had that before and probably won't. I've also seen what's sometimes called "diamonds n sauce" (little hard nuggets of extract in oil) called moon rocks too.

For me, moonrocks will always be extra large hardened crystals of MDMA/MDA, that's where the word came from originally :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Commercial moonrocks are normally way overpriced for what they are, but I guess you are buying into a concept. If people want to try them, it's far cheaper to just buy the ingredients and make your own.